Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,858 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 (11920 Views)

Governor Fubara Presents List Of Commissioner Nominees To Rivers State Assembly / President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / FG Asks All Account Holders In Financial Institutions To Re-Register Despite BVN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Kukutente23: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not supporting wrong. Subsidy was suppose to be stop by the fg after the PIB was pass but he chose to borrow to pay for subsidy. All the major candidates in the presidential election agreed they will stop paying for subsidy. After subsidy was remove by tinubu, did you expect the price to fall?
All this whataboutism of saying all the candidates agreed they will stop paying subsidy. Can you show us a copy of the agreement?
You guys and lame excuses.
Where's the palliatives or did the candidates also agree to give 8k to poor Nigerians?
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Alchemy528: 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=Ikaeniyan0 post=124720057]What are you even talking about man? Calm yourself down.

Political conscious people knows fuel subsidy will be remove after Buhari leave power and they also know the price will rise [/quote
👍
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Alchemy528: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
What are you even talking about man? Calm yourself down.

Political conscious people knows fuel subsidy will be remove after Buhari leave power and they also know the price will rise
Ok
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Ikaeniyan0: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
Kukutente23:

All this whataboutism of saying all the candidates agreed they will stop paying subsidy. Can you show us a copy of the agreement?
You guys and lame excuses.
Where's the palliatives or did the candidates also agree to give 8k to poor Nigerians?
Go to hell with your wailing bigot
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Ikaeniyan0: 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Samtob90(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alchemy528:
How many hours did he enter fuel from #250 when to #550 my brother Nigeria can't be better in the hands of tinubu,, only Peter obi can do it,,,,
After they re do this new election next month you will be Nigeria transformation
Just that we do not want him to do Nigeria like the way he did Anambra
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Obaofaba: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alchemy528:
How many hours did he enter fuel from #250 when to #550 my brother Nigeria can't be better in the hands of tinubu,, only Peter obi can do it,,,,
After they re do this new election next month you will be Nigeria transformation

Are you sure people are giving you their assignment to do for them?

This your English carry weight ooo
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Kukutente23: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Go to hell with your wailing boy
Right after you sir
Learn to take responsibility for what your oga is doing and hold him responsible as well. Stop hiding behind what others who are not in govt said to excuse your Oga's actions
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Alchemy528: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Obaofaba:

Are you sure people are giving you their assignment to do for them?

This your English carry weight ooo
You guys just go around looking for people to insult at least people bringing assignment are people going school and useful to their life's not your type
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by olaolulazio(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
JASONjnr:

The selected Lagos landlord is nobody's choice, ogbeni.
dey play
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Zealll: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
One idiot ,old cargo is saying the youth should endure a bit, but some few idiot are poketing seventy something billion, they will keep fooling you fools, what stop them from building a refinery, an oil producing nation for that matter...a will endure till they all die away
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2023
JASONjnr:

Same mouth you used to beg us to give Buhari time because he was just getting into office, which also turn out to be a big failure.

I believe your INEC selected president said on his first day, him and his team's where going to touch the ground running. Same thing on the second day and third day.... That there will be no time to rest. Some of his old lazy commissioners came out to tell us how hardworking the druglord is and how he stays up to clear files on his tables.

I believe you're yet to see what elders sitting down are seeing....
I don't think Obi would have done anything different, it's not as easy as you think. Let's be patient
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Hotfreeze: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alchemy528:
How many hours did he enter fuel from #250 when to #550 [/b]my brother Nigeria can't be better in the hands of tinubu,, only Peter obi can do it,,,,
[b]After they re do this new election
next month you will see Nigeria transformation

See your English like Peter Obi own.
Failure supporting a failure.
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Trustmea: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alchemy528:
After they re do this new election next month you will see Nigeria transformation

Alobam when is the final verdict from tribunal?
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Rescue1969: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
We are gradually getting there
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by JASONjnr(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
IconicR:
I don't think Obi would have done anything different, it's not as easy as you think. Let's be patient

You can't compare Obi with Tinubu.

Obi is more smarter and Intelligent than Tinubu and would've acted better than Tinubu in many ways.
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2023
JASONjnr:

You can't compare Obi with Tinubu.

Obi is more smarter and Intelligent than Tinubu and would've acted better than Tinubu in many ways.
Well, I just feel it's too early to start condemning the new administration, it's not fair.
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by worksmart(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hitting the ground falling! angry
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Alchemy528: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hotfreeze:

See your English like Peter Obi own.
Failure supporting a failure.
Outline the wroug English their,,, olodo
Talking because others have talked
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by worksmart(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2023
If you want to criticise Buhari , you automatically water down you criticism of Tinubu. It is better you choose who you want to criticise and focus on them.

But let me first give you a hint: Buhari is no longer the president and has no control over Tinubu.
JASONjnr:

I believe he fixed you well enough to be sleeping on this platform to defend his ineptitude.

The colossal failed drug peddler will continue from where Buhari stopped ..... And like you pointed out... Even the Buhari that the druglord worshipped is a failure....right?
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by frog12: 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2023
is it even worth it to be a minister

look like the troubles are too much.
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Shattuck(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I'm not supporting wrong. Subsidy was suppose to be stop by the fg after the PIB was pass but he chose to borrow to pay for subsidy. All the major candidates in the presidential election agreed they will stop paying for subsidy. After subsidy was remove by tinubu, did you expect the price to fall?
then he went ahead and increase the price of tuition fees, increase electricity tariffs, impose levy on vehicle registration, increase tuition for unity schools, knowing fully well Nigeria was going through worst economic reality, a reality that was brought up on them by him and his friends in politics, yet he didn't even have the moral decency to either apologize or take a part of the blame for the eight years of pain and hardship. If not for masses opposition, the reason why some of his money grabbing policies were reversed.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Bimpe29: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Good to Go for action

God Bless Baba Tinubu the champion of politics

The Peoples choice

God bless Nigeria
Aameen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Ikaeniyan0: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
Shattuck:
then he went ahead and increase the price of tuition fees, increase electricity tariffs, impose levy on vehicle registration, increase tuition for unity schools, knowing fully well Nigeria was going through worst economic reality, a reality that was brought up on them by him and his friends in politics, yet he didn't even have the moral decency to either apologize or take a part of the blame for the eight years of pain and hardship. If not for masses opposition, the reason why some of his money grabbing policies were reversed.
Tinubu didn't rule Nigeria between 2015 and 2023. Tinubu is on track, Nigeria will be better on the long run with his policies. Tinubu can't be judge in less than two month.
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by worksmart(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2023
Hitting the ground running?
Seems like Tinubu hit the ground and broke his legs ! angry
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by choicebrnd(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Before this subsidy stuff ..fuel was less than 90 naira per litre,
Ikaeniyan0:
Did you expect fuel to become cheaper after subsidy was remove?
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Babastrong(m): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=JASONjnr post=124719438]
The selected Lagos landlord is nobody's choice, ogbeni.[he's not BIAFRANs' choice but nigerians' choice. lol.]
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Oluwalifted: 9:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
Alchemy528:
How many hours did he enter fuel from #250 went to #550 my brother Nigeria can't be better in the hands of tinubu,, only Peter obi can do it,,,,
After they re do this new election next month you will see Nigeria transformation

Contact me for your academic assignment thesis,power point presentation, proposal, article, available for any field of writing using Turnitin provide quality works just WhatsApp me below

You wey no get sense won help person write thesis
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Alchemy528: 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2023
Oluwalifted:

You wey no get sense won help person write thesis
Thank you,,,,
I promise you one thing
Re: FG Asks Ministerial Nominees To Complete Documentation July 30 by Lincton: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu we stand on your mandate gidigba.

We celebrate your wisdom and courage to assemble technocrats, youth and good number of women in your team.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Efcc Questions suswan / Tariff Issues Trails Seme Border Reopening / Thugs Attack Venue Of Zamfara PDP Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.