Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,028 members, 7,933,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:52 AM

How To Survive In This Economy - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Survive In This Economy (286 Views)

How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv / 8 Prospective Corpers Survive Ghastly Accident On Their Way To Anambra (Photos) / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive In This Economy by Blissb223(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
thing is going on the high side
Electric, Transport fare, Food even water etc the worse part is that government is not concern about it and things are not ready to come to normal price yet those that are earning salary are still on the same salary

For you to succeed in this economy u must have different streams of income
There will be a FREE MASTER CLASS today by 8pm to learn different online business contact 08104484422
Re: How To Survive In This Economy by chiazorfrancis: 6:44am On Jul 31, 2023
Thanks, I will be glad to be part of the programme Sir/ma.

(1) (Reply)

Increase In ‘alawee’ Uncertain For Corps Members – Minister / World Summit Scholarship In London Audi Environmental Foundation-2019 / Call Center Agent (females)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.