Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South East Region - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South East Region (703 Views)

I Will End Sit-At-Home In Anambra From Today - Ifeanyi Ubah / Nnamdi Kanu Orders Total Shut Down Of Abuja, Lagos, North, South-East On May 30 / Arrest And Disgrace Buhari In Japan - Nnamdi Kanu Orders IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South East Region by Savagery101: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
THE ZOO IS WAILING grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South East Region by Obaaderemi2: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2023
RockHard:
Lie!! Straight from the pits of hell. angry I urge all Umu Chineke to disregard this fake letter. All Biafrans are in FULL support of the leadership of his sexcellency Mazi Simon Ekpa. Again I repeat, disregard this fake news report form the zoo and saboteurs.
grin grin You are safe because I know they're too foolish to understand your sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South East Region by Christistruth03: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
Igbo People are not a Problem

it is their leaders that are the Tragedy

how can you hand an entire region to Criminals and Fraudsters because of your own Personal interest

it is their leaders who gave Megalomaniac Simon Ekpa the effrontery to think he is a Prime Minister

and the audacity to lock them all up for 2 weeks

go and Fetch his mother and father and televise them ordering him to end his nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Orders Simon Ekpa To End Sit At Home In South East Region by RockHard: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
grin grin You are safe because I know they're too foolish to understand your sarcasm.

You jasi. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.s.-based Nigerian Abraham Adeniyi Convicted, Jailed For Multimillion-dollar Mo / Why Hasnt Any Igbo Become Pope Are They Roman Slave?(pics) / All Results For Tiefnubu Are All Fake!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.