Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,243 members, 7,943,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process (15406 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Meets Top US Officials, Discusses Security Cooperation (pic) / Ribadu Meets S-east Govs Behind Closed Doors / Uche Secondus Expresses Dissatisfaction With INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by Puremind1225: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2023
Mad
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by Akaegwu(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2023
Discussing how to finish Nigeria kpamkpam.
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by dondodo: 8:17am On Jul 29, 2023
Abeg which state is this Ribadu from??
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by ENGINEERG(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2023
May your children never inherit your foolishness..Someone rigged election in your country and you are hailing him. May God help you to know what you deserve as human being
madridguy:
See as correct men gallant inside agbada grin

Prof. Mahmood Yakubu looking fresher and shinning. Thank you Prof. Mahmood Yakubu for your service for the humanity.
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by Creamypussy(f): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2023
Serious criminals.
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by olisefom: 8:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Lies on an already thick layers of lies.

Accountability is alien here.
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by Emetex22(m): 8:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Nayturalistic:

That man tried really. He stood firm in the face of adversaries, insults and disrespect and did his job.. na correct guy.

Quote me anyhow and collect. I get una time today for NL. Especially those Osus
U mean those ewedu gobbler, oily soup cowards, descendant of the fallen angel πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by WAPINATION: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Nayturalistic:

That man tried really. He stood firm in the face of adversaries, insults and disrespect and did his job.. na correct guy.

If you know within yourself that you have said what is right why would ask to be quoted anyhow? You have time for what exactly? try to stop tribal bigotry and stand for what is fair and just.
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by 9japicker(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2023

Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by EmekaMD(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2023
Nigerians are generally dishonest people. Tueh.
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by Chucks13: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2023
Nice one the next president come 2031. Will support you with everything unless my party (pdp) field a better person if not Ribadu is my man and he will be the president.

My stand is obi will never rule this country till he die. "Pesin wey pour water to the ground must surely walk on wet ground"(proverb)
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by aswani(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2023
DeAdvokate:
But can the Tribunal really cancel the presidential election?

They can if enough evidence is presented to them about the elections requiring it to be cancelled.

However if people bring boxes of paper copies of blurred IREV results and also try to twist 25% of FCT into an illogical statement, they won't.

If people shout "stolen mandate" upandan but without any proof, the judges at the Tribunal wouldn't be swayed either.
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2023
Funny country, always empty promises.
They think others are fools
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by PepeXKermit: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Depriest2020:
Waste of public funds.

There is nothing more i have agreed with this week than this..
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by yahoodetector: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2023
Yakubu will always be remembered as a criminal!
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by hammerFC: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2023
WE HAVE GONE TO COURT TO SEEK JUSTICE, IF THEY FAIL TO GIVE US JUSTICE.

WE WILL RESULT TO OTHER MEANS TO TAKE THE JUSTICE INTO OUR HANDS.
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by 007kjb: 8:41am On Jul 29, 2023
Same statement since 2003,I no blame una
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by Finestgurlie(f): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2023
medicine after death
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by Mosba: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2023
DeAdvokate:
But can the Tribunal really cancel the presidential election?

Tribunal won't throw Nigeria inside chaos. Does that answer your question ❓
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by maticar: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Nlfpmod
Mynd
Seun

This person using tribal slur
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by bluefilm: 8:48am On Jul 29, 2023
Story for the gods.
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by Atlantis585: 8:51am On Jul 29, 2023
dondodo:
Abeg which state is this Ribadu from??

He and Atiku are from Adamawa

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by madridguy(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2023
Well said.

Nayturalistic:

Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by madridguy(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2023
Rig election, he rigged election is what you guys have been saying... You reached the court, bring proof that the election was rigged you started saying the winner is a drug lord, FBI seized 460kUsd From him, he did not graduate from chicago state university... Na that one una go court for?

I challenge you again, tell us how the election was rigged.

ENGINEERG:
May your children never inherit your foolishness..Someone rigged election in your country and you are hailing him. May God help you to know what you deserve as human being

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by haslaw(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2023
madridguy:

Prof. Mahmood Yakubu looking fresher and shinning. Thank you Prof. Mahmood Yakubu for your service for the humanity.

Bitter and hateful IPOB/OBIDIENTS will come for you
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by Chidex50(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2023
Nayturalistic:

Idiot! Oya bring it on
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by haslaw(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2023
orion7:
We nor gree. Don’t promise anything. That foolish yakubu should Bleep off

Hahahaha......

As E dey sweet us, E dey pain them
As E dey pain dem, E dey sweet us grin

1 Like

Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by millionboi2: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2023
The moderator that ban me middle finger 4u bcoz I didn't do anything
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by thisisit: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Na Dem Dem ... CORRUPTION meets CORRUPTION
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by themanderon: 9:01am On Jul 29, 2023
madridguy:

Ta lo se e bayi? Who has done this to you? Stockholm syndrome Is real. Basking in the euphoria of the chains of slavery your masters have put you in yet hailing them.
You are indeed a pathetic case.
Re: Ribadu Meets With INEC Chairman, Promise Better Electoral Process by kayprinz(m): 9:04am On Jul 29, 2023
Hello good and lovely people here .I'm a vendor and I buy Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin , USDT, PayPal, Gift Cards, any funds etc. Your money is safe with us without stress and fast payment as well. honesty and trust is the mastermind of my business and I believe in transparency . Let do business and make our lives better.you can reach on .

I also buy
Zelle πŸ’²
Cash app πŸ’²
Venmo πŸ’²

Whatsapp;0.7.0-6.8.4.7.9.7.3.1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa / FG To NLC: Return To Negotiation Table / Presidential Candidates Afenifere Backed In 2015, 2019 Failed β€” Keyamo Mocks Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.