Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,523 members, 7,941,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador (3215 Views)

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him / Tingo Mobile Unveils Reno Omokri As Brand Ambassador, Appoints Him Into Board / Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by accordadoga28(f): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Curse777:
cool

How many times do we have to tell you... Aboki you can never and would never dictate how a Yoruba man would live his life Muslim or Christian

The last time was in Sasha Ibadan and we massacred you enmase

Also at Igboho it was deadly and many Fulani died

Keep your bullshit control only in the North... Where you lynched Deborah

I worship Allah not Sultan of Sokoto or Northern youth

Davido is first my tribes man before any Religion or Umah

Millions of videos of Muslim praying and Muslims dancing especially Saudi and Arabs exist online... So why do you want to attack Davido for retweeting someone's video

πŸ–

1 Like

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by DesChyko: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
The Koko be say if you reach Alaba Rago, most of them there no dey even use Infinix or anything close. Nah all these Coolpad, Tsozed, Elephant abi wetin be that phone name. All these random random phone models.
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Kingabia1998(m): 10:19pm On Jul 28, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

I hereby call on all Muslims faithfuls nationwide to as a matter of urgency boycott and stop using Infinix Phones as long as Davido is their brand Ambassador

We have also banned all Davido and Wizkid songs from our communitiee. Any youth or DJs caught playing their songs at any occasion will be flogged
and charged to Sharia court for prosecution.
If you don't like our decision, go to court
Look at this mumu ok they will leave Infinix and go back to itel
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

I hereby call on all Muslims faithfuls nationwide to as a matter of urgency boycott and stop using Infinix Phones as long as Davido is their brand Ambassador

We have also banned all Davido and Wizkid songs from our communitiee. Any youth or DJs caught playing their songs at any occasion will be flogged and charged to Sharia court for prosecution.
to be candid u guy need serious deliverance from this Satanic evil blood sucking religion that u practice!!!

2 Likes

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by BabaRamota1980: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

We have also banned all Davido and Wizkid songs from our communitiee. Any youth or DJs caught playing their songs at any occasion will be flogged and charged to Sharia court for prosecution.

I am muslim.

Is this all because of Muslims dancing in the video?
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by DodadaKoKigbe: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
Its time we start treating the fvck ups of these northern mooslems. Ever since they burnt Deborah to death and got away with it, they have been thinking/acting like they're above the law. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these terrorists.

3 Likes

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by BabaRamota1980: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2023
adeniyiemmanuel:
to be candid u guy need serious deliverance from this Satanic evil blood sucking religion that u practice!!!

Stop talking shit. It is not the religion.

The culture in North Nigeria is their problem.

A culture that goes against many tenets allowed by Islam.

Islam has not forbidden anyone from playing music and dancing to its enjoyment. Northern Nigeria is the one that forbids their people from dancing.

How is Yoruba person not going to dance, whether muslim, christian or alawo? Yoruba dna must be missing in that person genetics.

Na Hausa/fulani people no dey dance. Then they made that a default of their practice.

Yoruba practices a different Islam, one that does not forbid dancing or music.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Blazebond(m): 11:15pm On Jul 28, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Look at this idiots, useless animals like you lots needs to be put in chains, religion of jihadist and paedophilias,na hypocrisy go kill una.

3 Likes

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Guynexttdoor: 12:42am On Jul 29, 2023
Lol you barn infinix enter techno another low budget phone not knowing is thesame company in China, madt people. Average aboki go buy iphone or Samsung?

2 Likes

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Validated: 1:13am On Jul 29, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Is the Allah they serve in UAE different from your own? Davido does not care if you even exist. You think that your free download is what he makes?
Go to US, Canada, EU where they pay hard currencies to attend Davido concert and stop hallucinating over MUMURIC propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Akaegwu(m): 1:39am On Jul 29, 2023
Minorities. Christians are ready to buy. After all, Making noise because you buy phone πŸ“± less than 50k. Ndα»‹ ara
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Investor137: 1:39am On Jul 29, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

bunch of ignoramus, see how timid u and your religion is, I pity your sense of reasoning. Capital MU.MU

2 Likes

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Investor137: 1:50am On Jul 29, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

I hereby call on all we the f.oolish and use.less Muslims followers of Mohamed the pedophile nationwide to as a matter of urgency boycott and stop using Infinix Phones as long as Davido is their brand Ambassador

Because we have no regards for humans other than Mohamed who is a terr.orist, We have therefore banned all Davido and Wizkid songs from our communitiee. Any youth or DJs caught playing their songs at any occasion will be flogged and charged to Sharia court for prosecution.

I see

5 Likes

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by samguru(m): 2:04am On Jul 29, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Tap your head to check if there is still brain in your skull.

Muslims should boycott Infinix phones,all Muslims working with Infinix should resign,all financial transactions done via Infinix phone should be rejected by Muslims,telecom operators should block their lines on Infinix phones,all Muslims in possession of Infinix phones should destroy them.

You that you are using Infinix phone to post this rubbish in nairaland should be stoned abi?

Sense is not that expensive,it is free everywhere go and get one now!

3 Likes

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by ahaz: 2:12am On Jul 29, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Abeg make una park all the phones one side make we buy am as scrab at least you will have some money to eat.
Useless people you never protest against your corrupt leaders using you idiots as pawns, you fools go to mecca and see how that area is developed and you come back to poverty without asking questions why is it so.
The same quran that frowned at corruption of public funds you don't question it to defend what the prophets taught you but you will defend irrelevant issues lol an innocent girl just becos him talk wetin you no sure..all of una must die in poverty.

2 Likes

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 2:14am On Jul 29, 2023
Op is not from the north. I suspect he is a troll.
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by a4cube: 2:36am On Jul 29, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Yoruba practices a different Islam, one that does not forbid dancing or music.
Are yoruba muslims shite or sunni?
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by BabaRamota1980: 2:55am On Jul 29, 2023
a4cube:
Are yoruba muslims shite or sunni?

We worship God over here, not sects.

1 Like

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by a4cube: 3:03am On Jul 29, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

We worship God over here, not sects.
Ok.
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Kseeker: 3:11am On Jul 29, 2023
were not interested in that, okay?
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by rummmy: 3:28am On Jul 29, 2023
Yoruba Muslims vs yoruba Christian's..
Family issue
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Babaik: 3:42am On Jul 29, 2023
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
That's their own cup of zobo.
If to say na poor man them for don kill am. May them go him house go confront am.
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by nnamdi640: 5:02am On Jul 29, 2023
backtovillage:

In fact I will burn my infinix phone now now.
Musu ewure
Just parkage it and send it across.
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Aldol: 5:32am On Jul 29, 2023
DodadaKoKigbe:
Its time we start treating the fvck ups of these northern mooslems. Ever since they burnt Deborah to death and got away with it, they have been thinking/acting like they're above the law. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these terrorists.
Christians suppose brutally react that period Deborah was lynched to pass a message.See what our docility has caused us now. Northern muslims no be am abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2023
Seems like it's sarcasm, but if it's not, you are a clown.
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by backtovillage: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2023
nnamdi640:
Just parkage it and send it across.
You dey find spare part
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by ciggy000(m): 7:14am On Jul 29, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

At the end of the day it's only the illiterate Muslims like your type that would adhere to such

1 Like

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by GoodRocks: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2023
Curse777:
cool

How many times do we have to tell you... Aboki you can never and would never dictate how a Yoruba man would live his life Muslim or Christian

Millions of videos of Muslim praying and Muslims dancing especially Saudi and Arabs exist online... So why do you want to attack Davido for retweeting someone's video

Sadly Yoruba Muslims are seen as fake Muslims by northerners. The northerners do not take Yoruba Muslims serious
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by JERRY1925(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Which one them fit buy?
Iphone?
Goan sleep

1 Like

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Curse777: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Sadly Yoruba Muslims are seen as fake Muslims by northerners. The northerners do not take Yoruba Muslims serious

That's your life problem with Northerners
Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Contekbbc: 7:25am On Jul 29, 2023
Curse777:
cool

God bless you immensely my blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Muslims Should Boycott Infinix Phones As Davido Is Brand Ambassador by Tomek09(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Davido didn't even know Northerners exist
Someone who was born with a silver spoon and his uncle an incumbent Osun governor. Northerners are jokers. He won't even notice them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Pres Tinubu Officially Orders A Full-scale MILITARY INVASION Of Niger / FCT Minister Visit President Bola Tinubu / Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.