Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,298 members, 7,950,525 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Learn Chatbot Development For Just 5k - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn Chatbot Development For Just 5k (119 Views)

My Personal Experience Using Chatgpt: An AI Chatbot That Thinks Like Human / Chatgpt: The Free AI Chatbot That Can Hold A Conversation Just Like A Human! / The First Lotto Chatbot In The World Created In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Chatbot Development For Just 5k by RocksView: 1:53am On Jul 29, 2023
I am the father of Artificial Intelligence and chatbots in Africa, no doubt. I was the first to tell you about how AI will revolutionize your business and help you make a huge profit. While a lot insulted me, a lot embraced it, and today the testimonials are enormous. Here's another opportunity to have access to what I have been learning about AI since 2018, even before I announced it in 2019, for just 5000 Naira.

The Perks:
1. You have access to ask me questions and guidance for 1 month.
2. You have access to all the Pro tools you need for free.
3. Access to free Canva Premium.
4. Access to AI video generator and Text-to-voice AI Maker, and many more.

What you will be learning:
- Chatbot development
- AI image generation
- AI video making
- AI real voice making

You are not late until you pass these ads; don't miss this opportunity. This is the last time I am presenting this before increasing my pricing. Pay now to get started immediately.

Re: Learn Chatbot Development For Just 5k by RocksView: 1:54am On Jul 29, 2023
Re: Learn Chatbot Development For Just 5k by RocksView: 1:55am On Jul 29, 2023
Have any questions? Feel free to ask...
Re: Learn Chatbot Development For Just 5k by RocksView: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2023
This course is still available.

(1) (Reply)

�⭐ Fouita Smart Widgets Review - Autopilot Widgets That Website Editor Tool � / Spence Vs Crawford Live Stream: Can I Watch / A Professional Graphics Designer Just Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.