Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves B (147 Views)

My Encounter With One Babe On Facebook Messenger / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With Onli Yahnwesaves B by TGYM: 5:39am On Jul 29, 2023
Me was humble demanding in I AM WHAT I AM’s presence, then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED ordered me to go and plead with a woman beauty that me had earlier offendid through speech. As me was struggling to make the reconciliatory move, me witnessed that my Mma [soul] went out from me. At this point, me lost almost all the strength in me. Then me quickly beckoned on a beauty to call the woman that me offendid; at this point, me viewed myself heading to a gate, and a voice echoed to me saying, “If you refuse to reconcile with the woman very fast, this gate shall be closed against you and you shall enter Heylel fire”. Then me began to plead to ONLY YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED to strengthen me in order to reconcile with the woman beauty, then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED, so compassionate, heard me and strengthened me. That was how me was able to make the reconciliation. After this, me was laying down in order to recover my strength, then me was taken in a trance as a beauty that died here on earth and is facing the verdict point.As me was approaching there, me viewed Heylel with a record book and red ink, and in that book, Heylel has already written my name as a sinner and a condemned beauty to be cast into Heylel fire. Then, when Heylel came to capture me to Heylel fire, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED rebuked Heylel and informed Heylel that me had already reconciled with the woman. Automatically, Heylel was disappointed and Heylel foldid self’s hands. Me also noticed before Heylel was rebuked that Heylel was watching me if me put on any entanglement garment but such was not found.ON THE 18th /8TH/5TH YEAR [14/11/2020 GREGORIAN CALENDAR]ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me on a long journey in the realm, and then me viewed how the demons blocked 1st to 6th gates or roads that ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED always take through each time me was to be shown an encounter. Surprisingly, as they noticed ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED presence, they all ran away from those entrances. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED kept on taking me to where we were going. Then at that point, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me the pastors and evangelists and the rest that put on suits as me watched the suits, me noticed that the snake called cobra projected its own head from the suits flaps. In other werds, suits were designed to resemble the snake cobra. Therefore, suit is Heylel [Satan] property. At this point, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED declared, “None with suit shall enter my abode”.At the same brightness, me went for my business but could not make any money; then me returned home to rest. As me was about to rest, a voice said to me, “Go and call a YAHNWE beauty to make humble demand for you, concerning my compassion”. Then me went in a haste to call YAHNWESuccess to make humble demand for me. As YAHNWESuccess was demanding for me, ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED said to me, “The fear for Heylel fire has departed from you”. Then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED took me to Heylel fire for me to observe again what is going on there. Then me viewed beauties in existence that died, trooping into Heylel fire, then me was placed on an elevated point to really witness the tragic event. then ONLI YAHNWESAVES ANOINTED showed me a woman in Heylel fire and said, “Look at this woman, this is a woman I gave encounters, but self chose to pursue money”, after this, the woman experienced bruises all over the flesh as the flesh peels off the more.

(1) (Reply)

If You Want To Make Money Online READ THIS / Need A Relationship Blog : Digg Here / The Need For That Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.