Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction (51658 Views)

NAF Decorates Kafayat Sanni & Tolulope Arotile As Female Combatant Pilots / Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Merch:
Naija girls are still useless
Cool down grin lets b proud of dis ones.
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Scarrr: 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:

Ok mr dense but those girls are really ugly ooo
peasant fvck off my mention
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by assholemods: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:

Get lost fool next time you won't insult my father because of sarcasm I wrote in first page
You called insult a sarcasm? You think say na only u sabi insult? Sarcasm kii you there! You this useless son of a bi*tch coming here to insult those who are old enough to be his father. Your attitude shows you are from a dysfunctional family, no proper upbringing!
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by assholemods: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Stillkrug:

Ok mr dense but those girls are really ugly ooo
See how stupid you are! Like your mother is beautiful....
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by TVTM2023: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Thank God they are not in Nigeria,they would have been fighting and quarrelling no matter their achievement,Nigeria has a way of making things that are easy look difficult!!
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by 43Ronin: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
franchasofficia:
Yes oh, truck drivers earn far better than so called pilots and the risk is not as high as being a pilot.

Pilot should be a temporary job to solve urgent financial problems, shouldn't be a permanent job any human that cherishes his life and the sanity of his loved ones should do permanently
see why I would rather die than be a rotor pilot. IMO no amount is worth the risk
https://www.nairaland.com/7786871/crashed-helicopter-oba-akran-ikeja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by VIKTO83(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
I know of a family who all of the male members are drivers.
What's d difference?
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by YemyTemmy: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pilot is like driver too, nothing dey special about being a pilot
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by bionixs: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
illicit:

I teach English
I am not interested. English doesn’t put food on my table. Most beggars in my area beat me silly in English language. Thank you
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by illicit(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
bionixs:
I am not interested. English doesn’t put food on my table. Most beggars in my area beat me silly in English language. Thank you

U said I shd get a job

I just told u what I do

What puts food on my table and in my belly

That's what makes me different to the beggars in ur dreams

I don't just speak English, I use it, I teach it, it pays me

It doesn't matter if u are interested or you are not interesting
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by bionixs: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
illicit:

U said I shd get a job

I just told u what I do

What puts food on my table and in my belly

That's what makes me different to the beggars in ur dreams

I don't just speak English, I use it, I teach it, it pays me

It doesn't matter if u are interested or you are not interesting
you sound incoherent. Kindly get off my mention
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by illicit(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
bionixs:
you sound incoherent. Kindly get off my mention

Yeah sure

But u know why I sound like that, I was cummin in ur mum's buccal cavity grin
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Okhuadams(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Akinomoakin021:
Many Nigerians have kept singing the praise of three Nigerian sisters who have broken the record to become pilots with different airlines and helicopter companies.

Aside from the glamour and admiration that comes with practising as a female pilot in an area that is mostly dominated by men, these three sisters have sent message of hope, resilience and I-can-do-it spirit to the minds of several female Nigerians with aspirations to pursue their dreams.

While Nigeria seems to be missing out on this great revolution of the emergence of female pilots, Oluwafunmilayo, Oluwaseun & Mopelola Makinde took after their Dad and became pilots just like him.

Hailing from Nigeria, these three sisters have not only shattered stereotypes but have also soared to great heights in their careers as pilots.

According to Black Wall ST Media, the story of the sisters’ journey into the world of aviation was significantly influenced by their father, Captain Wale Makinde, a seasoned helicopter pilot who has dedicated his life to flying.

Makinde with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, where his zeal and commitment to his profession inspired his daughters to follow their father’s steps at a very young age.
Black Wall ST Media has it that Mopelola Makinde, the eldest of the three, vividly remembers being fascinated by her father’s stories of flying helicopters to remote and challenging terrains. As she grew older, the passion for aviation took root in her heart, and she knew that she wanted to pursue a career in the same field. Observing her father’s dedication and commitment, Mopelola realized that gender should never be a barrier to following one’s dreams.

Following in her father’s footsteps, Mopelola embarked on a journey to become a helicopter pilot. With unwavering support from her family, she overcame various hurdles and obtained her pilot’s license. Today, she proudly serves as a skilled and experienced helicopter pilot, shattering stereotypes and inspiring many young women to consider aviation as a viable career path, Black Wall ST Media.

According to Black Wall ST Media, the middle sister, Oluwaseun Makinde, was equally captivated by her father’s profession. Listening to the tales of courage and precision required in piloting helicopters, she was determined to carve her own path in the skies. Oluwaseun’s tenacity and dedication were evident from the early days of her training. Despite facing societal pressures and doubters who questioned a woman’s ability to succeed in such a demanding field, Oluwaseun remained undeterred.

Culled from Businessday Nigeria
https://businessday.ng/bd-weekender/article/three-nigerian-sisters-who-are-all-pilots-become-centre-of-attraction/
And some pple go say the, girl child is not relevant
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 02, 2023
κυκυиαѕє
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Stillkrug: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2023
assholemods:

See how stupid you are! Like your mother is beautiful....
If only you know igbo ask any igbo person those female they call asanma in igbo
My mum is beauty and between I'm just catching cruise with scarr before you insult my father you dense I don't play with my dad if that's how you insult your father
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Stillkrug: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2023
assholemods:

You called insult a sarcasm? You think say na only u sabi insult? Sarcasm kii you there! You this useless son of a bi*tch coming here to insult those who are old enough to be his father. Your attitude shows you are from a dysfunctional family, no proper upbringing!
Get lost dog you first insult my father you dense , foolish kid. a mature man will qoute without insult you're just a teenager claim old foolish kid
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Stillkrug: 8:08am On Aug 02, 2023
Scarrr:
peasant fvck off my mention
They are ugly spits
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Adagrl: 10:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Needing a Freelance job........?? Read up as you see

Hello everyone,

We are urgently looking for Igbo Voice Over personnel who is based in Lagos for a freelance job... For more details contact us via our company WhatsApp number: 08107800651.....

Please note both Male and Female we need good number of interested personnel it's an Edutainment Cartoon series.

Project Manager

For: Language Solution Concepts

[
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by assholemods: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Stillkrug:

Get lost dog you first insult my father you dense , foolish kid. a mature man will qoute without insult you're just a teenager claim old foolish kid
You insulted me first and I told you that the insult is for your father not me. It is very obvious that you were not properly brought up, you are surely raised from the gutters.
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by assholemods: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Stillkrug:

If only you know igbo ask any igbo person those female they call asanma in igbo
My mum is beauty and between I'm just catching cruise with scarr before you insult my father you dense I don't play with my dad if that's how you insult your father
Stupid boy you are even responding with a different moniker you deserve ban!
Those people you called ugly are also beautiful in their children eyes just the way your ugly mother is a beauty to be hold to you. Catching cruise my foot 🦶 bloody liar!
Rude and irresponsible small boy
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Stillkrug: 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
assholemods:

Stupid boy you are even responding with a different moniker you deserve ban!
Those people you called ugly are also beautiful in their children eyes just the way your ugly mother is a beauty to be hold to you. Catching cruise my foot 🦶 bloody liar!
Rude and irresponsible small boy
Get the Bleep out pig you first come to my mention you qoute me first I think you inherit this dense from your parents
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Stillkrug: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
assholemods:

You insulted me first and I told you that the insult is for your father not me. It is very obvious that you were not properly brought up, you are surely raised from the gutters.
You lack home training kid my father is a person I don't play with you fool ,if that is how you insult the drunkard you call your dad, don't dare insult my popsy
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by assholemods: 1:17am On Aug 04, 2023
Stillkrug:

You lack home training kid my father is a person I don't play with you fool ,if that is how you insult the drunkard you call your dad, don't dare insult my popsy
Is that all you have to say? Again I blame your irresponsible father and mother for not training you right.
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by assholemods: 1:18am On Aug 04, 2023
Stillkrug:

Get the Bleep out pig you first come to my mention you qoute me first I think you inherit this dense from your parents
Is that all you have to say? Again I blame your irresponsible father and mother for not training you right.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction by Stillkrug: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2023
assholemods:

(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
next time you insult my dad i would make you regret it stupid kid , if that how you insult your dad at home don't ever think you can insult mine , product of a unprotected sex GTFO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Fire Fighters Break Car Windows To Get To Fire Hydrant (Pic) / Workers At Indomie Cry Out: 'We've Not Been Allowed To Leave For Six Months' / Man In Aba Charges N20 To Cross People On Bad Road With Wheelbarrow (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.