Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,034 members, 7,949,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

Tired Of This Hard-broke Life, Any Good Hk Whatsapp Group To Join Please? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tired Of This Hard-broke Life, Any Good Hk Whatsapp Group To Join Please? (433 Views)

Learn How To Use AI( Artificial Intelligence) To Make Money, Leave A Broke Life / Please If You Have Any GOOD Means Of Earning Online Please Do Share With Us / Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired Of This Hard-broke Life, Any Good Hk Whatsapp Group To Join Please? by Bornboy4: 8:34am On Jul 29, 2023
Graduated from the university and still jobless. I do one kind of odd job and the other which can no longer sustain an average struggling man. I frown at ladies' advances not because I don't have the desire for them but because I may not be able to finance to keep a relationship.

I'm a 32 year old man and the future looks bleak. Can anyone suggest an online HK(You know what I mean) where I can learn how to make some money?
Not Yahoo plus please as I'm not ready to go fetish.

May God bless all struggling youths like me for our struggle!
Re: Tired Of This Hard-broke Life, Any Good Hk Whatsapp Group To Join Please? by squash47(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2023
Bornboy4:
Graduated from the university and still jobless. I do one kind of odd job and the other which can no longer sustain an average struggling man. I frown at ladies' advances not because I don't have the desire for them but because I may not be able to finance to keep a relationship.

I'm a 32 year old man and the future looks bleak. Can anyone suggest an online HK(You know what I mean) where I can learn how to make some money?

Those ladies your run from maybe be the source of your breakthrough. Give one trial 🤗
Re: Tired Of This Hard-broke Life, Any Good Hk Whatsapp Group To Join Please? by ibechris(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2023
When I graduated and stayed a year without job,I had to settled for a job that paid me peanut then.

But do u know what,I learnt what they do there and after that,I worked for about 4years with them and I started small from what I learnt there and today,I am financially stable.

Sometimes it is good u pick up a low paying job and from there u can shoot ur shot while at it.

1 Like

Re: Tired Of This Hard-broke Life, Any Good Hk Whatsapp Group To Join Please? by Bornboy4: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2023
Life is becoming arduous for most people in the country.
Re: Tired Of This Hard-broke Life, Any Good Hk Whatsapp Group To Join Please? by narite: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Bornboy4:

For online hustle check here

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online/3242#126478592

(1) (Reply)

What Crypto Coins Should You Spend Your Money On In 2023/24 / Seeking Financial Partner; investors are on board / BOOM!!! Another 3/3 Today......gold Picks For 18 August 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.