Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:00 AM

Women Why Are You Like This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Why Are You Like This?? (681 Views)

Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband / Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Why Are You Like This?? by Englishisamust: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2023
Women why cant you try to be nice. Why you always trying to kill us!!! Na beg I beg!! We don't have anything else to satisfy our sexual urge other than you guys, we are not complete except we have you guys with us. But why are you trying to take advantage of us by cheating, lieing.
All the woman I currently have, I'm currently scared to ask any of them out. Immediately, you ask them out you have sign ur death warrant. But why are you guys like this??. Have not meet any woman that have 10% of good attribute and behaviour my mother have.. Chaii. Naso everything don spoil reach!!!
Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2023
πŸ˜‚ are you sure you are not attracting the wrong ones? Check yourself too.
Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by Zigzagman: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
grin
Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by Zigzagman: 12:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
It's not their fault. Nature designed them to be such
Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by Carcholce: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
Englishisamust:
Women why cant you try to be nice. Why you always trying to kill us!!! Na beg I beg!! We don't have anything else to satisfy our sexual urge other than you guys, we are not complete except we have you guys with us. But why are you trying to take advantage of us by cheating, lieing.
All the woman I currently have, I'm currently scared to ask any of them out. Immediately, you ask them out you have sign ur death warrant. But why are you guys like this??. Have not meet any woman that have 10% of good attribute and behaviour my mother have.. Chaii. Naso everything don spoil reach!!!

You dey find woman like your mother? You are a mumu man. You should also know there are women that are better than your mother.

2 Likes

Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by fyzaila: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
So you guys have come to accept our importance in your lives.
Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by Puss360(f): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lols... See people like talented321 mate... Always complaining of money...
Oya no bill them, open leg make dem do free...
Dem go drink heaven and earth just to knack person pikin...
Tomorrow dem go say no bill me...

Next Case Please.... grin
Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by talented321: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2023
No need to complain'' when u see the the right woman for u, it is like a blessing from above.
i don enjoy love life before and i know the feeling so there is time to accept and time to leave for saftety and peace of mind.
Many people are just forcing theirselve on girls that is why the steady steady billing because she (girl) don't have ur time and the man is disturbing her.
There is nothing like hard drug'' twe lovers will understand their sex life
Puss360:
Oya no bill them, open leg make dem do free...
Dem go drink heaven and earth just to knack person pikin...
grin
Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2023
It’s getting worse
Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by Puss360(f): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2023
talented321:
No need to complain'' when u see the the right woman for u, it is like a blessing from above.
i don enjoy love life before and i know the feeling so there is time to accept and time to leave for saftety and peace of mind.
Many people are just forcing theirselve on girls that is why the steady steady billing because she (girl) don't have ur time and the man is disturbing her.
There is nothing like hard drug'' twe lovers will understand their sex life
Okay..
Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by Greystone: 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
OP, grab your copy πŸ˜„

Re: Women Why Are You Like This?? by okunwaye(m): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2023
Did you attract the women in your life or you chase after them??πŸ€”

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion? / Explain This mystery o !..... / Please, Recommend A Genuine Dating App For Matured Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.