Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,964 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? (28352 Views)

When She Tells You, No Sex Before Marriage / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Fash20: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kingson28:
Do you open the wrap of a loaf of bread and taste it before buying it?

Breads are sold in a transparent Nylon for a reason

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chatgpt:
My girlfriend of 6 yrs (first girlfriend) was lashed by another person while in school... She told me out of judged conscience.

I then lashed her hot hot and dump her...

The plan was initially marriage... Susanqueen, if you see this, you bleeped up
Na U fvck Up Na... Na fvck she fvck ... she no kee person Na.... & She cum tell u join....

Next time tell her to sin no more & Draw ur Bae Close ... Life no go end Na grin ....

Una men too Dey jealous ... & Una dey Fvck anything fvckable ....

Eyin Were grin .... all those girls Una dey lash Na Person Bae dem be Na... e reach ya turn you cum scatter floor ... the next girl wey u go pick sef Na another person drop out ....

Welcome to Life !

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by jossykido(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
It’s quite complicating. Religiously it’s wrong, but we are humans and things have change. For compatibility sake it’s ideal but is still a sin but fornication is not the only sim we commit everyday. There’s no justification to sin too.
Just do what u feel works for u. Las las everybody go answer for himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Farid24224(m): 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
DonroxyII:
You Be Fulani ni ?
It's Haram Surely !

Nah Am Hausa..Wallahi it was very difficult, the temptation was so high but after some times it became much easier.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2023
johnjay4u2u:
Yes

5 years of courtship without it.

She was 29 and met her as a virgin after our wedding.
She attended Poly and furthered in university also. Has worked in accounting firm in Lagos (Before you start thinking I picked up a lady from the village)
She's damn beautiful

I'm so proud of her.
She's a shinning light for her generation.

I have so much in mind to do for her.
She deserves every gift in this world.

God bless me to spoil her.
I bow Sir cheesy .. U Try ooo ... Mehn, No Be Me Sha grin
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by kelspinall(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
na mumu dey believe no sex before marriage with this naija gals..

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2023
Farid24224:

Nah Am Hausa..Wallahi it was very difficult, the temptation was so high but after some times it became much easier.
E Sure na ... Na Core North Culture things ....

The Tradition don tey sha !
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nazgul:

You're twisting my own words...if a girl doesn't want sex in a relationship, she shouldn't expect the man to play husband roles.

A romantic relationship is what it is, if you're not ready for it, don't manipulate a guy to play his role while you sit back and cross your legs.
Oya Mi Lenu ooo ....
Make I dey do Husband Material But You No go Wan Do Wife Material....

Tufiakwa ... Manipulations 101 ... Scamming 419 grin .... Most Na Cry dey End am cheesy ... Success rate is reported low!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by somebody1: 10:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
jmoore:

The condom you use in fornicating, do you test it before buying?

After having sex with a virgin in the name of testing and you are not satisfied, will you return the virginity back?
I love that

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Monday60655(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Yes of course. That's the best that could happen in your marriage. Because the Bible said marriage is honourable with bed undefiled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by dives(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
jmoore:
Yes, I believe I believe.

And she must be a virgin bride

How can you know if she is a virgin. Is there a medical test to confirm it
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

This is not really about religion, it's about common sense, virtue and modesty.
BTW, you didn't answer the simple question: Are you proud of your bodycount?
As for your response about your daughter, will you be happy if your daughters take after you 100% ?

Lastly, any Man that wouldn't care about your sexual past and would put a ring on you can never be a high value man.
Only dolts and simps don't care.
You are a Fanatic Coward ... Upon Everything Everyone has Written, you only picked a Lady to be running your epistle upon ....

Common Sense, Virtue & Modesty are all Modules of Religion....

What Do You Think Religion is all About or God's Intent for Religion

There are alot of Mothers out there who are Happy with Their Daughters No Matter What, Her Daughter Won't Be the worst Nature Will Churn Out unto the World Neither The Best..

Kindly Desist from Running Your Depressions On Fellow Human Being ....

God, Una No Understand...
Religion, Una No Understand...
Life, Una No Understand....

Even Por.n Stars Dey Marry ... Go & Check the Stats ... Retire Olosho na dem sabi Marriage Management Pass as Per Say Experience Dey ..

See Pray to God wellwell make ihm help You Cuz Na Nigga Like You Dem Sisters Go Run Street thinking You Don Find Jewel Without Knowing Na Okrika You Ayarge ...

Na Person Wey Sabi Street Dey Know Street Girl ...

Just Be Running People Up & Da like Mad Men!
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by MentalCase98: 10:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
If both parties are virgins then yes but if both parties have already lost it then it makes absolutely no sense.

Also women who believe in no sex till marriage should as well not ask a man for any money till marriage. Abeg. Let’s all be guided.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by MentalCase98: 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
BoboNogoDie:

Lastly, any Man that wouldn't care about your sexual past and would put a ring on you can never be a high value man.
Only dolts and simps don't care.

Haha. You’re definitely a student of Andrew Tate. These are his teachings.

Correct guy. I like him too and I think this is very true. Any man who doesn’t care about his potential wife’s sexual history is a definitely not in control of that relationship. Just desperately wants to marry her. Some are even scared to ask about it.

A high value man will always ensure he is not marrying a woman that all his homeboys have fvcked and dumped in the past. He wants a prized jewel that will make his friends envy him. It’s an ego thing. Women may not understand.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by xtian110: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
I don't understand this Generation anymore... It's well with this Generation , Only God will deliver this Generation, honestly this Generation is sick they need the healing power of the holy spirit so that they could go back to the original plan of God for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Pauliaette(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
Who does that? I bang u upandan to ascertain Ur level of satisfaction before engaging myself into marriage
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by cooooooks(m): 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
I prefer "No Sex Before Commitment"
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Merry100: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Druss:
You cant choose what others do. You can only select what you do. I am very antisex before marriage. I have great respect for people that keep themselves for their partners. However is this the only factor I will look at? No.
You expressed your thoughts in a mature way and made your personal desire clear without imposing it on others. If only some other guys can be this mature.

I would like to offer you some advice. If a woman claims that she is keeping her virginity because of you, even if she engages in other forms of sexual activity that do not affect the hymen, she will still claim she is still a virgin and impress you with the preservation of her hymen but if a woman is motivated by religious beliefs, she cannot deceive God, so it is likely that she would choose to abstain completely from sexual activities and there are also other substantial motivation that can make a woman keep her virginity.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Gratefullheart: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2023
To marry self tire me this days...coded hookup don dominate the society...very few girls are wife materials now....by 2025 Nigeria will have the highest rate and Number of single mother In The world
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Adekaka12345: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2023
jmoore:

Seen a pussy virgin having anal sex
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by ttbaba(m): 1:01am On Jul 30, 2023
on one condition if I confirm you are virgin......if you are not, no excuse I we bleep you.....
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Swagaa99: 1:09am On Jul 30, 2023
Savedday2:
Don't allow any 9ja girl scam you with that nonsense.

They know that after sex most guys will start thinking with their brains hence, they brought that condition so you won't think with your brain.

They are fully aware that they are not worth being married to.

The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

True , you spoke well.. and I f**ked your sis & cousin last week we had hot 🥵 3some
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by id4sho(m): 1:26am On Jul 30, 2023
embarassed
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Auspiman(m): 1:35am On Jul 30, 2023
Just, like many things have changed in terms of moral values but it does not remove its veracity and rightness, so it is a noble thing to do. Anything aside of it is as a result of blaming or making excuse for our failed value system and moral status.

Question: should we continue in this path till when? Or there is nothing we can do to save our values. The western world has been on this path far longer than us, and we can see where they are in terms of moral values.

Honestly, the key reasons for marriage in order of priority are for companionship and having children.

Companionship should not exist on falsehood or suspicious atmosphere neither would anyone wants to have a child with someone s/he don't trust.

It takes a leap of faith and sacrifice to stay in marriage. So, marriage is for those who are matured not for someone who cannot trust and sacrifice.

The main issue before marriage should be acceptance after knowing all about your partner and asking the right questions on both sides, not really sex because it does not prove any tangible essentialities for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Xkale1996(m): 5:33am On Jul 30, 2023
jmoore:

true talk
Oil dey ur head
Never wife a non virgin lady
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by fadaroking: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2023
Not advisable in today's world.
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by kkins25(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2023
No sex until marriage works when you're getting married by 15-20 not 20 nd above. konji will kee you
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by AlanSugar(m): 6:45am On Jul 30, 2023
This doesn't follow. His question was quite clear : do you buy a brand new car without test-driving it! The condom in question is like the brand new car which was bought. To test the condom, he uses your presumed virgin for the test. He is still right, his question remains valid! Re returning the virginity, imo, sex with condom is no sex, lol. Take that to the bank.

jmoore:

The condom you use in fornicating, do you test it before buying?

After having sex with a virgin in the name of testing and you are not satisfied, will you return the virginity back?
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by AlanSugar(m): 6:48am On Jul 30, 2023
jmoore:

He brought the analogy of test driving a car. Does a car test a driver too?

Of course yes! Truly takes two to tango.
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Faithy04: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2023
The idea is still available even till present day
Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by BoboNogoDie: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2023
MentalCase98:

Haha. You’re definitely a student of Andrew Tate. These are his teachings.

Correct guy. I like him too and I think this is very true. Any man who doesn’t care about his potential wife’s sexual history is a definitely not in control of that relationship. Just desperately wants to marry her. Some are even scared to ask about it.

A high value man will always ensure he is not marrying a woman that all his homeboys have fvcked and dumped in the past. He wants a prized jewel that will make his friends envy him. It’s an ego thing. Women may not understand.
How old are you?
You kids should stop that line of always mentioning Andrew Tate... Before him, there were many intelligent guys who spoke against the imbalance and unfairness men go through and how men should value themselves.
Kids like you can't know Tom Lekis, Kelvin Samuels (maybe you've been seeing him recently on Tiktok) and many others.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage? by Icebreeze(m): 7:08am On Jul 30, 2023
Samantha124:
I want to believe in it, but it's not easy.

So far those people that I know who claimed to be virgins and waiting until marriage are now baby daddies and baby mamas out of wedlock.

And once you ask them what happened with waiting till marriage, they get angry and say you're judging them... They even cut me out of their lives because they think I'm judging them when I ask them out of curiosity... grin grin grin

I will advise you not to be curious next time.
For you will end up losing most of your friends that fall in this category.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can) / A Nairalander Quits Bachelorhood With Lovely Prewedding Pics / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.