Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,847 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:08 PM

What The Funniest Stuff A Child Have Done In Your Presence - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What The Funniest Stuff A Child Have Done In Your Presence (265 Views)

If Your Grandma Slaps Your Mum In Your Presence What Will You Do? / Witnessing A Loved One Die In Your Presence / Parenting: Should My Child Have A Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Funniest Stuff A Child Have Done In Your Presence by Lance008(m): 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
My neighbor child and her friend were playing her friend did something funny and my neighbor child corrected her
Her response was
you know am senseless I don't have sense 😂😂😂😂

Re: What The Funniest Stuff A Child Have Done In Your Presence by chatinent: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
When I bin dey stay for one room. This small uncle go sh*t for my new rug. The mom come pack am come dey use only water (without disinfectant or detergent) dey scrub am.

That singular act decoloured my rug and rigged me of my usual habit of seating at that spot to swallow my evening meal when I return from serving my uncle then.

The guy sh*t still come dey cry-scream as if person touch am. Old man wey still dey crawl. I for beat beat that boy if en mama no come in time.
Re: What The Funniest Stuff A Child Have Done In Your Presence by Dimaya: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2023
grin
Re: What The Funniest Stuff A Child Have Done In Your Presence by Oizee(f): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
My son of six years old told me to "learn how to respect my children". I asked him to teach me, he said don't be shouting on us and don't be flogging us.

The other one was 4 years then when his father asked him why he didn't eat the food I prepared? His response was that my food was tasteless and just spicy.

4 Likes

Re: What The Funniest Stuff A Child Have Done In Your Presence by debbydams(f): 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Lol.. there was a day I took my brother' ear piece my son saw me and started shouting 'she took your ear piece'I tried using my eyes to talk to him he said' momi shen oju simi' ..my brother was just laughing ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 By 6 Vita Foam For Sale / Missing Girls / Household Items For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.