Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,080 members, 7,899,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) (57517 Views)

Peppersoup: Goatmeat Or Catfish? / See the Catfish Peppersoup I Got For #1800 This Evening. / Different Types Of Peppersoup Meals In Nigeria (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by simplesearch: 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2023
@MariahAngel,where is Gloryhomemaker pls? It's been a while I last saw her post here.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by labake1(f): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
DevilishMan:
Anymeat peppersoup

Even human abi
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by DiamondPant(f): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
Goat meat pepper soup!
Nothing competes with it!!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by tete7000(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

Na so ooo!
I be food goddess.
cheesy

Eeh too much food they say e dey make person grow amorphous and out of shape, so be careful. But me like goat and assorted peppersoup most, but I eat every other ones else. Na as my mood dey at a particular time.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by ahnie: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
illicit:

I like all of them equally nah

I don't like to eat that fish outside cos some people do it anyhow

I will make cow leg tomorrow sha wink

I m looking forward to seeing the pics tomorrow and may God provide the money wey you go take run the cowtail peppersoup.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
tete7000:

Eeh too much food they say e dey make person grow amorphous and out of shape, so be careful. But me like goat and assorted peppersoup most, but I eat every other ones else. Na as my mood dey at a particular time.

Okay. Hahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by israelmao(m): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2023
You made me to salivate for nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by odenkirk: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
human flesh pepper soup
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by chukwudiology(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2023
Bring it all for testing

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
simplesearch:
@Mariah.Angel,where is Gloryhome.maker pls? It's been a while I last saw her post here.

Nne has been creating interesting threads o, but the mods wouldn't take them to the front page.
I don't know why.

You can search for her latest topics, and also subscribe to her YouTube channel.
That is where I watch her updates.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by davidtuzy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2023
Na to go Take 2 plates of Both Catfish and Goat meat Pepper Soup Tomorrow Evening Sure pass 😊😊

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by UnusualDude: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
Turkey pepper soup

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Samuel807(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:
Hey foodies! 👋🏼
Happy weekend.

It's a cold Saturday today, the perfect weather for some deliciously spicy peppersoup.
Peppersoup is super nutritious and healthy for everyone.
There are different kinds of peppersoup, depending on the type of protein and spices used in cooking it.

What peppersoup is your favourite?
It doesn't have to be one of those below.

Tell us your favourite (s) in the comment section.

Pictures' source: Instagram
Cc: Nlfpmod
I dey envy your man, a woman that talks much about food indeed knows the way to a man's heart.

Goat meat and catfish is my favourite.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by simplesearch: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne has been creating interesting threads o, but the mods wouldn't take them to the front page.
I don't know why.

You can search for her latest topics, and also subscribe to her YouTube channel.

I see. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Chetas81(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
Whenever I look into Nigerian face I worry about their future and the country, their chasing shadow instead of the reality
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by simplesearch: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

I don't know why.

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by LUAN(m): 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2023
jeromestarks:
Pepper soup isn't my problem.
My problem is a virgin.
you are back
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
simplesearch:

I see. Thanks for the info!
👍🏼
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Ilamina(f): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Assorted meat pepper soup
Goat meat pepper soup

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Padipadi: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2023
Chicken or cow tail. I hate fish pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by staga: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2023
Give me three and four any day.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by lightwind(m): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2023
Mine. Catfish peppersoup

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by feedthenation(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2023
---catfish peppersoup all the way---

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Juicewrld27: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2023
Never tasted pepper soup
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by olisaEze(m): 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2023
Catfish peppersoup! I’ll make it wen the pussycat of bourdillon falls with the PEPT judgment! Aso Rock don turn Dark Tower with Obi as the Gunslinger! grin
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by orikoku: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
All make sense

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Juicewrld27:
Never tasted pepper soup

For real?
Are you Nigerian?
You definitely have to try peppersoup.
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by Atole26: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Nawa ooo

Person go sit down dey reason him life una go just post something that bring tears to the eyes 😭. Wetin you gain now 🤷‍♀️
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
mariahAngel:

Any particular kind of fish?
Croaker, tilapia, or catfish?

For me, I really enjoy cowtail peppersoup, especially because of its healthy fat.
What do you mean healthy fat?
Now who says cow fat is healthy?
Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by teacherbim(f): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2023
Cowtail

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Peppersoup Is Your Favourite? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2023
ALISMILE:
What do you mean healthy fat?
Now who says cow fat is healthy?

Animal fat is healthy, but has to be taken in moderation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

(PHOTO) If You Havent Take This Before, Then You Need Deliverance / Corn And Pear Cake Designed By A Nigerian Lady / African Cuisine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.