Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,559 members, 7,972,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:53 PM

Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED (608 Views)

Social media expert wanted / Outbound Process / E-commerce Site Expert Wanted For Printify API Store Integration Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by imohimoh12: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
My client is interested in the calling solution used by these loan apps to call their clients, someone called it MM or something like that.

They want to implement it for their business.

Goal:

Call customers using the app
Evaluate agent performance
Record all calls

If you have a solution that can be deployed, please post message here, will respond
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by azworks123(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
try ozi.ng
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by airsaylongcome: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
imohimoh12:
My client is interested in the calling solution used by these loan apps to call their clients, someone called it MM or something like that.

They want to implement it for their business.

Goal:

Call customers using the app
Evaluate agent performance
Record all calls

If you have a solution that can be deployed, please post message here, will respond

Vicidial/Vicibox. Will this be predominantly outbound calling with a list of of people to call daily?
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by imohimoh12: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2023
They want agents to make outbound calls using mobile devices so agents are able to work remotely.

airsaylongcome:

Vicidial/Vicibox. Will this be predominantly outbound calling with a list of of people to call daily?
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by imohimoh12: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2023
I believe this is just meant for whatsapp message sending

azworks123:
try ozi.ng
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by airsaylongcome: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2023
imohimoh12:
They want agents to make outbound calls using mobile devices so agents are able to work remotely.

Okay. So the agents will manually dial the numbers, speak with the customers, hang up and dial the next? As opposed to the system automatically dialing the customers and passing the calls to any available agent?
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by imohimoh12: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2023
Yes thats correct. I appreciate your responses.

airsaylongcome:

Okay. So the agents will manually dial the numbers, speak with the customers, hang up and dial the next? As opposed to the system automatically dialing the customers and passing the calls to any available agent?
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by airsaylongcome: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2023
imohimoh12:
Yes thats correct. I appreciate your responses.

If its not automated outbound calling, then Vicibox/Vicidial will not be the optimal solution. There are at least two solutions to use. This is my day job so it's something I'm very knowledgeable about. I'm happy to discuss this further if you are interested. My only reservation is that your clients aren't Chinese Loan sharks specifically. Or any Loan shark in general
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by imohimoh12: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2023
I will be happy to discuss further, how do i reach you ?

airsaylongcome:

If its not automated outbound calling, then Vicibox/Vicidial will not be the optimal solution. There are at least two solutions to use. This is my day job so it's something I'm very knowledgeable about. I'm happy to discuss this further if you are interested. My only reservation is that your clients aren't Chinese Loan sharks specifically. Or any Loan shark in general
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by airsaylongcome: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
imohimoh12:
I will be happy to discuss further, how do i reach you ?

Are you on telegram?
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by imohimoh12: 11:37am On Aug 01, 2023
Thanks so much

airsaylongcome:

Are you on telegram?
Re: Loan Companies Outbound Calling System EXPERT WANTED by airsaylongcome: 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
imohimoh12:
The contact person is on telegram, you can reach him here [redacted]

Thanks so much

You can edit your original post to redact their contact details so that they don't get spammed

(1) (Reply)

Software Testing/QA And Data Analysis, Which One Is Better / Share With Me / Gmail Adds An 'undo Send' Email Tool For Its Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.