Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video (2439 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by Tokotaya: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2023
Outrage as sugar daddy adds gospel music to video of his threes0me with two young ladies on social media (Watch)

Photo Caption: The sugar daddy showing God appreciation for blessings to host a threes0me

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to thank God for providing resources for him to host a successful threes0me with two young ladies.

The man attracted a barrage of uncomplimentary comments to himself on social media after he uploaded a clip of himself in bed with two young ladies who were pleasuring him.

The man unabashedly shows his own face, but the ladies stylishly hid theirs from the camera, even as they continue to pleasure him.

The sugar daddy incurred the wrath of netizens by adding a soundtrack of the popular gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey to his clip and wrote: β€œNa me God do this kind blessing for”.

Many people saw the irony in the sugar daddy thanking God for His blessing upon his life, while he is at the same time committing the sin of fornication with the same blessing.

One of the two ladies has a glass of wine in one hand, while she fondles the sensitive parts of the man with the other. Her mate, who is handling other parts of the man, appears to have a ring on her wedding finger, suggesting she may be married.

Read some comments by netizens below:

@WChappjumbo wrote: β€œNo fear of God.. Sugar Daddy add a Christian song for background πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…β€

@SamEb888: β€œNa why Muslims no rate us be this. Cus why will you use worship song to commit sin??πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈβ€

@GloriaOgu3: β€œToo bad!”

@beninghone: β€œThe werey still dey play gospel music πŸ˜‚β€

@valerian247: β€œMy only problem is the background music 🎢 what in the name of Nathaniel Bassey is that?”

@YoungestDraiyz: β€œThis man get mind shaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

@FavIked: β€œNathaniel Bassey song don suffer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you Dey Tobechukwu untop sin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

@maziechidiime: β€œWith church worship song πŸŽΆβ€

Watch the clip here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/07/29/outrage-as-sugar-daddy-adds-gospel-music-to-video-of-his-threes0me-with-two-young-ladies-on-social-media-video/

Re: Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by sarkinbauchi: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
Tokotaya:
Outrage as sugar daddy adds gospel music to video of his threes0me with two young ladies on social media (Watch)

Photo Caption: The sugar daddy showing God appreciation for blessings to host a threes0me

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to thank God for providing resources for him to host a successful threes0me with two young ladies.

The man attracted a barrage of uncomplimentary comments to himself on social media after he uploaded a clip of himself in bed with two young ladies who were pleasuring him.

The man unabashedly shows his own face, but the ladies stylishly hid theirs from the camera, even as they continue to pleasure him.

The sugar daddy incurred the wrath of netizens by adding a soundtrack of the popular gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey to his clip and wrote: β€œNa me God do this kind blessing for”.

Many people saw the irony in the sugar daddy thanking God for His blessing upon his life, while he is at the same time committing the sin of fornication with the same blessing.

One of the two ladies has a glass of wine in one hand, while she fondles the sensitive parts of the man with the other. Her mate, who is handling other parts of the man, appears to have a ring on her wedding finger, suggesting she may be married.

Read some comments by netizens below:

@WChappjumbo wrote: β€œNo fear of God.. Sugar Daddy add a Christian song for background πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…β€

@SamEb888: β€œNa why Muslims no rate us be this. Cus why will you use worship song to commit sin??πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈβ€

@GloriaOgu3: β€œToo bad!”

@beninghone: β€œThe werey still dey play gospel music πŸ˜‚β€

@valerian247: β€œMy only problem is the background music 🎢 what in the name of Nathaniel Bassey is that?”

@YoungestDraiyz: β€œThis man get mind shaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

@FavIked: β€œNathaniel Bassey song don suffer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you Dey Tobechukwu untop sin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€

@maziechidiime: β€œWith church worship song πŸŽΆβ€

Watch the clip here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/07/29/outrage-as-sugar-daddy-adds-gospel-music-to-video-of-his-threes0me-with-two-young-ladies-on-social-media-video/
Re: Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by Puss360(f): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2023
Lol
Re: Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by illicit(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
I will bless whom I will bless

So says the Lord

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by Baronthecelebri: 1:43am On Jul 30, 2023
Good one from him, it's God's blessings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:47am On Jul 30, 2023
He was lucky he is not a Muslim.....by now he should be enjoying with his ancestors!

2 Likes

Re: Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by Bluezy13(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2023
...as if the god in question even exists.
Re: Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by Zigzagman: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2023
sad! lipsrsealed
Re: Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by Gggjhhj: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2023
Happy for the man
Re: Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by kelspinall(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
what a shame, someone will have sex and still post it on social media

1 Like

Re: Outrage As Man Adds Gospel Music To Video Of His Romp With 2 Ladies (video by Tokotaya: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2023
kelspinall:
what a shame, someone will have sex and still post it on social media
It's all down to a shameless generation who celebrate sex.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Had Sex Only To Wake Up And She Is Dead, What Will You Do?? / About To Try My First Sleepover At Olosho House / Any Single Lady Or Girl That I'm Close To Want To Have Sex With Me. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.