Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,664 members, 7,902,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy (9451 Views)

Remove Fuel Subsidy Now! World Bank Tells Buhari. / What Is Fuel Subsidy? / PART 1: NIGERIAN OIL INDUSTRY AND FUEL SUBSIDY: FACTS, MYTHS & HIDDEN TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by kaycee0604(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2011
Goodluck Jonathan
My priority is to ease the burden of the masses by improving on our infrastructure most notably power and though this is far from being enough, I am nonetheless gratified that we are now generating 4,242.7MW of electricity which is the highest this nation has ever generated. We will improve on this.

Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by aljharem3: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2011
jason123:

The pending hardship knows no ethnic group or religion. See how every ethnic group is represented  . . .lol

My brother, I have said it before that it knows no ethnicity. We all would suffer through this together.

I just pray Allah enters Jonathan's heart to do the necessary infrastructures before the removal.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Rhino5dm: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ha Ha Ha!
This bunch'a ediots posting crap on his FB page, are thesame bunch of mongrels yapping trash and licking his fat black diiick some months back. Some coons went to the extent of calling him "God Chosen" and "Breath of fresh air". Thanks, to this change we can see grin grin.
Wetin una see sef? Una go hia waaeen!

I advise those of you that voted for this change, to calm down, fasten your seat belts and enjoy the RIDE!

Me i dey por hia dey laugh oooooooooo! grin grin grin

chei! Laugh wan kill pesin por hia. grin grin grin

Attention all passangers!!!
the aircraft is nose-diving into deep blue see,you are advise to repeat your safety drill. Put on your life vest, oxygen mask and get ready for crashing. grin grin. Lmao!
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by dayokanu(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
Enjoy Odechukwu Retardeens fresh Airr
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Rhino5dm: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
Yes ooo! DK
This is just the beginning. . .the bunch'a coons have to wait for another 4 years(assuming the tenure elongation is not successful), to be giving another stuupid opportunity to display their mental imbalance.

Foooooooools!(As pastor Bakare rightly put it). Fuuuucccking retaards!

dayokanu:

Enjoy Odechukwu Retardeens fresh Airr
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2011
Been there, done that. Dont get your hopes up yet. This 'NIGERIAN REVOLUTION', if it should ever see the light of day, would have to go offline.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Okijajuju1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2011
Thank God Jonathan is too busy to read all that crap!!

I support the removal of subsidy, provided there would be an improvement in electricity and security in the country,
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by chakula: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2011
More quotes to be publishing here very wel coming stuff.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by smile4kenn(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2011
Nwafor said cry cry
Mr. President, I wonder why you had to use Steve Jobs as example to Naija ppl following you on Facebook. Yes he was a great man whom I respect for his innovations. Just like you said, there are so many Steve Jobs in Naija, your government just need to give them the basic stuffs they need, which is long overdue! So you should be ashamed using him as example cuz I expect ppl like Prime Minister of the UK or Pres. Of China to quote Steve Jobs and not you! One of the Richest Men in the world, and Nigerian born Dangote once said in an interview that just if the govt can add one more hour to the quota of electricity consumed daily in Nigeria, will increase Nigerian youths usefulness by 10%. This is from a man who made billion$$ from da soil! Mr. Jonathan, forget about fuel subsidy, they need immediate actions like electricity!
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2011
by the time when pure water go sell for 60 naira,
una go hear wen,
nobi Goodluck una vote for
e never even start oh

Go Bayelasa and see howm im people suffer
Nothing dey shake Goodluck as im luck na only for him head
see wetin to Yar Adua,see wetin happen to Alams

Good luck to u good luck to me,
mumus enjoys ur suffering
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by psalmizt(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

seconded

Really President Jonathan is making a mistake by intending to remove the fuel subsidy on an overburdened economy.

Opeyemi Omotoso killed the topic smiley smiley smiley smiley:

" As a citizen of this country i can rightly say the only benefit i derive for paying my tax is this subsidy. The 3 tiers of government have not reached the level of accountability that enables them to ask for more. This is like trying to fill up a basket with water. How accountable are your staff with the funds in their care right now? Why not free up some money spent to run the government first? Reduce the cost of maintaining political officers, reduce the cost of maintaining ASO ROCK, after which you can come and discuss removal of subsidy"

Thirded,

i think the president should first of all show us that his actions also affect the 3 tiers of govt, charity they say starts from home. let him start the austerity measures from the Palace of ASO ROCK,
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2011
Goodluck to you, goodluck to me, goodluck to everybody, goodluck Nigeria

I laugh in swahili

We told the Goodluck brigade back then that it takes more than mere luck to produce quality leadership but they chose mediocrity

FRESH HIAR (apologies to my southwest brothers for the way i pronouced air)
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by splitnaija(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2011
Pls, how can I withdraw my vote for GEJ
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Ess: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2011
BEAFBEAFBEAFBEAFBEAFBEAF where are you?!, finish blow.ing your Oga and come and brainwash your idiots on NL as you are losing supporters. I'm sure you can do it, you have done it before since they always choose tribalism before anything!

Come out now,
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
splitnaija:

Pls, how can I withdraw my vote for GEJ

Too late now dude. You don buy maakeeet
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by iykemanuel(m): 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2011
I think naija youths can use technology to protest and even effect some tins on the govt. There is a method we can use to enforce our collective needs. When ready will pass it round
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by fxtopedia(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2011
Why are those people abusing the man they voted in?
They were ranting FRESH air, it has turned to polluted AIR.

Beaf, Seun, and other GEJ apologist over to you, grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Kilode1: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ogini

Shey the air no freeeeesh again ni?
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by vvguy: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2011
From our #18,000 minimum wage we buy expensive food,expensive bills(school fees,nepa bill,hopital bill,Communication,etc) and now expensive petrol.The youths are plenty roaming on the street,the elders can not recieve their pensions,the handicaps are beging on the street.Oga presido,you came out with single tenur after your 100 days and now removal of fuel subsidy.My fellow Nigerian,let us the National Anthem and The Pledge.The hope of Nigerian start now Mr.Presido.Nigerian let rise up and say no to New world Order it's so selfish.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Ogosoga: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
Mr. President, I know you mean very well for the country, but the truth is that you will not be everywhere at the same time, when you remove the subsidy I know that you will definitely want to use the money for Nigerians but remember that you will trust those projects to people of which 97% percent of them are corrupt, so what will be the Impact? it means the same thing, inriching the same group of people. Before talking of subsidy, have you thought of the corruption going on in NNPC, do you know how much your government is losing through NNPC? I swear to you that what this country lose through NNPC in a year is more than the subsidy you are talking about in a year. Try to find out.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by bandely(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
Medicine after that. It is saddening that we are all suffering it now. When we said you all should be objective, una say shey I no want goodluck for my life?

I can remember a friend saying before the election that she will vote Jonathan simply because last year December there was no hike in kerosene and scarcity of it.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by DaLover(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2011
how can any reasonable person say that subsidy should not be removed in 2012, I think this is good in the long run, instead of throwing insults and asking for freebies,
The issue is not how sustain the poor masses in their present condition perpetually but how to build up the middle class as fast as possible, and for that to be done, hard and uncomfortable decisions have to be made, not populist decisions,

What I would expect from people commenting so far is to demand to see how government would match the cut in subsidies with reduction in curruption, and govt spending like security votes and constitutency projects.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by stunna2(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2011
kaycee0604:

Goodluck Jonathan
My priority is to ease the burden of the masses by improving on our infrastructure most notably power and though this is far from being enough, I am nonetheless gratified that we are now generating 4,242.7MW of electricity which is the highest this nation has ever generated. We will improve on this.

i'm a lil far from Mr. President Jonathan, so, if anyone is close to him, please whisper this info into his ears for me: My Province of Ontario has a population of 7 million people, yet, we generate over 19,000 MW of electricity and are currently embarking on building more generating capacity to the tune of $70BILLION!!

Mr. President pls don't tell your country of like 200million people with generating capacity of 4,300MW that you are gratified about that i passed on the above info to you, ok Sir! they might get upset at ya!

I do not know much about you but when i tried to ask questions about you during the last election in your land that brought you to power, most of your country men in that forum told me to be quiet, that you will bring then good luck based on your name and that all is well!

please explain to us why you need to deregulate the price of petroleum when there is no accountability on the cash already available to you!

i have been proudly informed about your Banana Island in Lagos, and how much buildings there cost, k! Sir, if your problem is that of lack of revenue, do you have a record of the people who own those houses denominated in US Dollars, their sources of income and the taxes they pay or have not payed your government??

pls have a national televised address where you look nigerians in their eyes and tell them how much in reality is used to run your government - the government of Nigeria out of the total oil revenue you already collect yearly??

while you are giving the address, have the fear of a god for once, say the god of thunder and convince youself that if you lie to nigerians, it will strike you dead (just pretend because i dont believe in god either) so it will be easy for you to tell nigerians the truth about how many people work for the goverment and how much of the national oil revenue they take every year! after that truth, then talk about deregulation again!

thanks
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by paris10: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ola bee
Mr President, It's never too late for you to become the Steve Job of Nigeria, is it? Instead of focusing on how you'll provide uninterrupted power supply to Nigerians, you wasting away on FB. You are a politician and politician you'll ever be.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by CyberG: 3:20am On Oct 12, 2011
Remove the goddamn subsidy please, Nigerians LOVE to suffer, smile and trust good luck! And, what is the retarded "Mr. President" bullshit everyone is yapping? LOL. . .as.s kissers! You voted for this fresh air and you must breath it to satisfaction. The only useful thing about Nigerian passport is to enter for Lagos. . .big shame and problem to produce it at any other customs post in the world! Useless man ruling foolish people! angry angry angry
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by http(m): 4:37am On Oct 12, 2011
I remember someone says this prayer, i stand to be corrected.

the prayer goes thus: " whoever vote PDP into power, may their life be run as Nigeria is being run" lipsrsealed. i guess the prayer is in effect now, this one don pass Fresh odour o! cos the pollution done reach everywhere now.

Am not surprise cos this is what we voted for grin Polluted air.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Beaf: 4:56am On Oct 12, 2011
Ess:

BEAFBEAFBEAFBEAFBEAFBEAF where are you?!, finish blow.ing your Oga and come and brainwash your idiots on NL as you are losing supporters. I'm sure you can do it, you have done it before since they always choose tribalism before anything!

Come out now,

You go get headache o! grin
At the time of posting this, the thread has ONLY 57 replies out of 3448 views! Lol!
That miserable statistic tells us that only a few are interested in the gutter behaviour of those who think hauling insults on facebook makes them seem intelligent or worthy of attention. They are just like this unfortunate thread for damaged people.

. . .But who am I to stop your fun? Let the party continue!
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by arsenefc: 5:01am On Oct 12, 2011
^^^

Egbo "razists" omokri,

Is that all you got? Do you really blow oga for real?
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Iliveon: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2011
Dimeji Bank'ole was asked if he thinks whether a-like of Arab Uprising can ever happen in Nigeria, He answered "NEVER", but one day one day monkey go go market and e no go return o.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by splitnaija(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2011
Iliveon:

Dimeji Bank'ole was asked if he thinks whether a-like of Arab Uprising can ever happen in Nigeria, He answered "NEVER", but one day one day monkey go go market and e no go return o.

Uprising in Nigeria is real, commencement date is 1st Jan 2012 -same date for FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by onyengbu: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Ha Ha Ha!
This bunch'a ediots posting crap on his FB page, are thesame bunch of mongrels yapping trash and licking his fat black diiick some months back. Some coons went to the extent of calling him "God Chosen" and "Breath of fresh air". Thanks, to this change we can see grin grin.
Wetin una see sef? Una go hia waaeen!

I advise those of you that voted for this change, to calm down, fasten your seat belts and enjoy the RIDE!

Me i dey por hia dey laugh oooooooooo! grin grin grin

chei! Laugh wan kill pesin por hia. grin grin grin

Attention all passangers!!!
the aircraft is nose-diving into deep blue see,you are advise to repeat your safety drill. Put on your life vest, oxygen mask and get ready for crashing. grin grin. Lmao!
ehie:

by the time when pure water go sell for 60 naira,
una go hear wen,
nobi Goodluck una vote for
e never even start oh

Go Bayelasa and see howm im people suffer
Nothing dey shake Goodluck as im luck na only for him head
see wetin to Yar Adua,see wetin happen to Alams

Good luck to u good luck to me,
mumus enjoys your suffering

Make una de console unaself dia, we are all in this together.
Re: Nigerians Attack Goodluck Jonathan On Facebook Over Removal Of Fuel Subsidy by Arosa(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2011
the removal of fuel subsidy will indeed result to a massive riot. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Inflation Declines To 17.78% / Mini Importation Business Secrets Expressed!!! (naija Lets Discuss!) / Name Search Is Free, So Why Are Nigerian Banks Charging 5000 Naira For It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.