Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future (9728 Views)

PDP Crisis: Wike To Speaks On Party Affairs Tomorrow / PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis / Buhari Enjoys ‘cult-like’ Followership; Ekweremadu, PDP Govs Supporting Him – BM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by sofeo(m): 8:05am On Jul 30, 2023
They should keep it up.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by jconsulting(f): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2023
Since most Nigerians cannot think anymore, you still believe in PDP that would have been starving for 12 years to come and take power.

In your very eyes dollar will jump to 1500 pms will be 1000 and heavy will not fall.

Nigerians always making repeated mistakes, if we have stick to PDP in 2015 it won't be as bad ad this but because will always believe some set of new idiot have better ideas is what has doom this country, everyone is coming to fill their pockets.

Look at LP governor in Abia , what has he done differently. But look at the guy in Osun he is trying to pay pensioners long period backlogs , ... Why ?.. he is been sponsored by a billionaire brother who doesn't need state money.... and he told his brother that if he fails he will be the one to remove him ....

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by Judelucan: 8:15am On Jul 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUT97HAlDSw

Barcelona vs Real Madrid 3-0 | All Goals & Match Highlights HD
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by rajiedreez: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2023
Brainstorm kò skullstorm ni
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by Espelbengz(m): 8:19am On Jul 30, 2023
How many Muslims are in BENUE and kogi wey dey deceive? Make una dey there the hallucinate nah😜

Jostoman:
na wike help bat to reduce LP figure in lagos or na wike help bat to reduce Atiku vote in north? The evil work was done in the north because BAT use religion to deceive them before election.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by Amajuoyi44(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Peter obi were you cool
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by BOSSkesh(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2023
Atiku is the downfall of pdp
They never should’ve given him the ticket
Don’t worry pdp will be a dead party soon
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by Mfetenang: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2023
Wike don finish these people, now they are all useless and irrelevant while Wike is about to become the most powerful force in the South South.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2023
Bobloco:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/atiku-pdp-govs-brainstorm-on-partys-future/amp/

How e be Atiku now?

Where is the Ayu that refused to step down? As a leader, if you can’t improvise to get what you want, then how can u lead people when the pressure is at the highest.

You must not always win, but when u have passion for ur dreams, u will do anything to see it come through.

Pride would so blind a man that by the time he recovers, it will be too late.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by alimiadedayo1: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2023
Jostoman:
na wike help bat to reduce LP figure in lagos or na wike help bat to reduce Atiku vote in north? The evil work was done in the north because BAT use religion to deceive them before election.
it was not even religion that stop Atiku chances.. Atiku performed better in the north than ever before.. Obi traucate Atiku chance to become the president that is all
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by godofuck231: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2023
It will be dead when the old and febble are still challenging young and vibrant political candidates to duels , the youth are the blood of politics , this is what Peter obi has shown to Nigerians and its an eye opener
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by alimiadedayo1: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2023
highchief1:
eya pdp don finish.none of this govs can win their units if election set.Don’t bite the fingers that fed u.Pdp will never forget wike and G5.
you are a kid in politics you understand nothing.. go and sleep with your mom in her bedroom. Intellectuals are gathering not mediocre who is saying gibberish
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by highchief1: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

you are a kid in politics you understand nothing.. go and sleep with your mom in her bedroom. Intellectuals are gathering not mediocre who is saying gibberish
lol intellectual Obaseki?Is politics lecture hall?intellectuals that couldn’t win the wards?I don’t want to be such intellectual politician sir.I started playing politics before ur father met ur mother bro.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by kokorokoman: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2023
whippersnapper:
PDP are just flogging a dead horse. They should come to LP we will accept them. as for wike, if he likes he should arse-lick tinubu from now till 2031 he can never be president. Judas no do reach like this
what has wike done to PDP that atiku has not done before?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by kokoA(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2023
Hehe.. Atiku sucks at politics honestly.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by abidem4real: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2023
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by whippersnapper(m): 9:39am On Jul 30, 2023
kokorokoman:
what has wike done to PDP that atiku has not done before?
so i should start telling you what wike has done. Dey play
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by kokorokoman: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2023
whippersnapper:
so i should start telling you what wike has done. Dey play
you don't need to tell me because na naija we all dey, atiku has done what wike did to pdp so even the atiku sef no fit make pim.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by waveman2: 9:54am On Jul 30, 2023
So in your mind all those that voted for obi would have voted for ATIKU.Atiku killed himself no doubt about that,if he wanted to be president he would have made obi vice and promised openly to do one term else tinubu would have still won.
alimiadedayo1:

it was not even religion that stop Atiku chances.. Atiku performed better in the north than ever before.. Obi traucate Atiku chance to become the president that is all

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by Aiel123: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2023
highchief1:
hmmmm I forgot Adeleke was der.bros outside Adeleke go and check the results of the rest in the last election.sherrif lost okpe his LG.Obi was not the only reason bro.if wikes effect was insignificant tinubu won’t make him a minister.Pdp lost states they have never lost since 1999.
Who won those states PDP lost first time in a decade?
Wike contributed only a quarter. It was just because of PO.
If Rivers vote and all G5 states is added to PDP votes, Tinubu would still win.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by Jostoman: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

i disagree because some of those northern politicians betray Atiku to rigged the results to favour BAT in the north.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by Aiel123: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2023
waveman2:
So in your mind all those that voted for obi would have voted for ATIKU.Atiku killed himself no doubt about that,if he wanted to be president he would have made obi vice and promised openly to do one term else tinubu would have still won.
If there was no Obi,AA would have won soundly.
Check the states Obi won. PDP has been wining all since.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by highchief1: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2023
Aiel123:

Who won those states PDP lost first time in a decade?
Wike contributed only a quarter. It was just because of PO.
If Rivers vote and all G5 states is added to PDP votes, Tinubu would still win.
hmmmm if u were tinubu would u be comfortable allowing those states to go to pdp or any other party?do u know what they call Dry vote in politics?if I no win make I no too lose.make the votes when dem take win me no much.Tinubu will reward all the G5 govs one after the other just dey watch.It was not an easy election
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by Aiel123: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2023
highchief1:
hmmmm if u were tinubu would u be comfortable allowing those states to go to pdp or any other party?do u know what they call Dry vote in politics?if I no win make I no too lose.make the votes when dem take win me no much.Tinubu will reward all the G5 govs one after the other just dey watch.It was not an easy election
I get you.
Only Wike and Makinde gave their all.
Ortom even supported Obi.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by highchief1: 10:22am On Jul 30, 2023
Aiel123:
I get you.
Only Wike and Makinde gave their all.
Ortom even supported Obi.
ortom na foolish person to suport Obi when soludo em own gov no gree suport.There are thgs u don’t gamble with.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by tnerro1(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2023
PDP should expel Atiku and co from the party, and start the rebuilding process afresh with eyes on governorship elections in the next election cycle and a northern president in 8 years time.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by aylipple: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2023
"Whatsoever a man sows, he shall reap". Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal, Amaechi, Kwankwaso et al sowed betrayal, propaganda, back stabbing, greed etc. in 2015 all in a bid to disgrace & send the then President (their fellow PDP member & leader at the time) packing from Aso Rock.
The seat of power they all ganged up to send the former occupier packing will therefore forever elude them; at each step they think they're a step closer to entering the Presidential Villa, betrayers, back stabbers & greedy mfers will arise to pose a stumbling block on their way.
Personally, I'm glad to be witnessing this moment.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by waveman2: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2023
What I am saying is everyone including the masses(southerners) wanted a president from the south,do you think obi left pdp just because of his own will people where clamouring for him to leave the party if he didn't get the ticket and he also saw he had the support base.
Aiel123:

If there was no Obi,AA would have won soundly.
Check the states Obi won. PDP has been wining all since.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by aylipple: 10:35am On Jul 30, 2023
kokoA:
Hehe.. Atiku sucks at politics honestly.

After all is said and done, that's just the underlying cause of his loss at the 2023 presidential elections.

That buildup to that particular elections exposed AA as an overrated politician. He always seemed to be a Maverick before now because he never encountered a major opponent but when he became confronted with not just one but two, three solid (Kwankwaso, PO, ABAT, Wike & co.) opposition? Man crumbled like a pack of cards.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by Aiel123: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2023
highchief1:
ortom na foolish person to suport Obi when soludo em own gov no gree suport.There are thgs u don’t gamble with.
At least he's happy now.
He has successfully laid down his senatorial election for PO.
Either way,he will integrate himself in the mainstream APC.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by Aiel123: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2023
waveman2:
What I am saying is everyone including the masses(southerners) wanted a president from the south,do you think obi left pdp just because of his own will people where clamouring for him to leave the party if he didn't get the ticket and he also saw he had the support base.
Not every southerner wanted a southern president.
Or you forgot the outcry against APC then prior to the presidential election.
People would have opted for the lesser evil or even M/C ticket the PDP offered in the case Obi never ventured into the fray.
Re: Atiku, PDP Govs Brainstorm On Party’s Future by mrvitalis(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Aiel123:

This is not true bro.
Adeleke has no opponent that is capable to rival him in the whole of Edeland
If they can't deliver their unit, how then did they get elected?
Obi was why PDP lost. Not Wike or his G5.
The only solution to PDP now is simple kwakwaso is gone

Beg obi to come back and make him to face of the party

This would instantly make PDP youth friendly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court: Rumble In Judiciary Over Nomination Of Justices / Faces Of Corrupt Political Leaders! / Secret NNPC Account With JP Morgan Exposed By Senate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.