Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,414 members, 7,974,680 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:34 AM

I Will Rub Your Faces With Poop - Jesus (malachi 2 Vs 3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Rub Your Faces With Poop - Jesus (malachi 2 Vs 3) (348 Views)

See How Bishop T.D Jakes Celebrated The Birthday Of His Grandson Malachi Jakes / Understanding Malachi 3:10 / Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Rub Your Faces With Poop - Jesus (malachi 2 Vs 3) by Truthday: 3:48am On Jul 30, 2023
I will punish your children and rub your faces in the pooop --and you will be taken out to the poop heap

GOD jesus has promised to rub his creation face with faeces... woow

1 Like

Re: I Will Rub Your Faces With Poop - Jesus (malachi 2 Vs 3) by Mrkindness: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2023
Truthday:
I will punish your children and rub your faces in the pooop --and you will be taken out to the poop heap

this is what seun have allowed Muslims to joke with Christianity and what we hold in high esteemed.
Re: I Will Rub Your Faces With Poop - Jesus (malachi 2 Vs 3) by vdestro: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2023
Truthday:

Did you not rub poop on our faces and on the faces of our children?

Therefore, so must it be done to you devils.
Re: I Will Rub Your Faces With Poop - Jesus (malachi 2 Vs 3) by Truthday: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2023
Mrkindness:
this is what seun have allowed Muslims to joke with Christianity and what we hold in high esteemed.

So.you can fight for God grin grin grin angry
Re: I Will Rub Your Faces With Poop - Jesus (malachi 2 Vs 3) by Truthday: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2023
vdestro:

Did you not rub poop on our faces and on the faces of our children?

Therefore, so must it be done to you devils.

Jesus actually claimed he's a devil

1 Like

Re: I Will Rub Your Faces With Poop - Jesus (malachi 2 Vs 3) by Veecruz: 8:14am On Jul 30, 2023
Truthday:

Even right now you are the devil lying
Re: I Will Rub Your Faces With Poop - Jesus (malachi 2 Vs 3) by Demayour: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2023
Truthday:

He said that because he knew that once some people believe in Him, religionists like you will kill them. He was right.
Re: I Will Rub Your Faces With Poop - Jesus (malachi 2 Vs 3) by chuose2: 11:39am On Aug 01, 2023
Truthday:

Look at the baby marrying prophet follower

Its punishment

Malachi 2
1 And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.

2 If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the Lord of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.

3 Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

Maybe if we all marry babies like mohammed, you will be happy

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Dream / Dangerous Ways To Summon God At Night - Apostle Joshua Selman / What's The Origin Of This Word?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.