Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,103 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate (37434 Views)

Supreme Court Verdict: Tinubu Wins Legal Victory, Lacks Legitimacy - Olu Fasan / 3 Killed As Biafra And Cameronians Rapid Force Battle Over Control Of Bakassi / Godwin Emefiele And John Omoile, His Brother-In-Law In Legal Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by jeromestarks: 9:35am On Jul 30, 2023
kokoA:
You're quite inexperienced with women I must say.
If inexperience will give me a pure woman, then I rather be inexperienced with women.

May your experience give u a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men. Say amen if you're not drunk

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Throwback: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2023
Those properties are already mentioned as belongings of Ojukwu Transport Limited, OTL.

As such, the brothers of Emeka Ojukwu have every right to contest what was owned by their father, Sir Louis Ojukwu, if he did not formally will it to Emeka Ojukwu.

I did not even know that Emeka Ojukwu had many siblings/brothers to compete with over their father's wealth.

Also, Emeka Ojukwu himself has many older children who are possibly contesting whatever he willed to his youngest children with Bianca.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Okoroawusa: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin unless you want to train another man's child thinking it's yours.
Abeg go and sit down with these your virginity talk on every thread. It's becoming stale. Marry your virgin and leave others to marry their whores. Abi only you wan marry virgin still marry olosho? Abeg rest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Okoroawusa: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2023
Throwback:
Those properties are already mentioned as belongings of Ojukwu Transport Limited, OTL.

As such, the brothers of Emeka Ojukwu have every right to contest what was owned by their father, Sir Louis Ojukwu, if he did not formally will it to Emeka Ojukwu.

I did not even know that Emeka Ojukwu had many siblings/brothers to compete with over their father's wealth.

Also, Emeka Ojukwu himself has many older children who are possibly contesting whatever he willed to his youngest children with Bianca.

From what I read in the judgment, I think what the judge ruled is that Emeka's children from Bianca should be included in the sharing of monies accrued from the assets and businesses of their grandfather Sir Louis Ojukwu based on the fact that their father (Emeka) was a director before his death. So his children must continue to eat from where he was eating from when he was alive and should not be deprived of that privilege simply because he is dead. So even in death he is still a son of Sir Louis Ojukwu.
Also, there is a property listed there that I believe Emeka used to live in with Bianca and children while he was alive and probably inherited from his father. The judge ruled that Bianca's children must not be evicted from that house under any circumstances because it became theirs once their father lived and died occupying the house even though probably it might not have been exclusively his as his father (Sir Louis Ojukwu) didn't bequeath it to him.

You might not understand what Bianca is fighting for. She is lucky that she is educated and politically connected if not she would have been thrown out and dumped in the streets. Polygamy na bastard.
Even me that I have two kids from two different women I have tidied up my will.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by ictplotter(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2023
jaeyking:
smiley
How would my brother want to claim my property after my death

These things happen in families that lack love
Stupid Nigerians n their gullible mind.
This said properties belong to their father luis ojukwu not Emeka Ojukwu the husband of Bianca.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by drlateef: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2023
Hhansome:
It is a known fact that Bianca is a wife of the warlord. She has every right to her husband's properties especially as she bore him kids.

Wether you think she's small or whatever your reasons maybe. Your grudges should be on your father and not an innocent woman just because she agreed to be married.

High time we stop all this maltreatment and flexing of muscle...

Those uncles are meddlesome interlopers to me😂😂😂. But the older children should hold fire until all the properties are harmonised and shared properly among them. The widow should also have something from the property.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by favor914: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
It's family property jare. I'm not sure Emeka Ojukwu contributed much to the family wealth. That wealth that this woman has cornered belonged to the whole family.
He used all his father’s wealth in eastern Nigeria, The Ivory Coast & United Kingdom to fight the Biafra war, this properties are the ones that he couldn’t lay his filthy hands on to sell, because they were in the position of the Military Government of General Gowon, that was released to Ojukwu by Babaginda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by 00FFT00(m): 10:22am On Jul 30, 2023
The said properties belonged to Sir Phillip Ojukwu, the erstwhile wealthiest man in Nigeria. These were part of the properties confiscated by the federal government of Nigeria as a punitive measure, resultant of his son's participation in the Nigeria-Biafra civil war. They were only released back to the custody of Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu following his return from exile in Côte d'Ivoire, in the 1980s, as a rehabilitation and reintegration gesture of his political friends in government.

What that means is that Ojukwu's engagement and personality returned the family inheritance to them. We also know that Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu has other children from his previous marriage who are not parties to the litigation, why?.

One explanation could be that he regulated his affairs internally before his death, so that his nuclear family was satisfied with the disposition of his will, even if we were knowledgeable that Bianca and Emeka Ojukwu Junior disagreed about the administration of their father's will. It will, however, seem fair to conclude that the properties in contention are the inheritance of Bianca's boys.

The best time to sort through all of this was when Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was living. But the defendants conveniently waited for his departure from life to do what we have grown to learn about situations like this. These uncles have already taken possession of their shares of the family estate, albeit probably not to their satisfaction. Sir Phillip Ojukwu does not look like a man who will allow himself to exit life without a will behind.

This attempt to disenfranchise these children is more about Bianca than the minor litigants themselves. How can an outsider from Ngwo, in Enugu State, sit over and above the wealth of a great son of Nnewi, in Anambra State. What they seem to forget in that erroneous thinking is that the woman is the legal wife and next of kin to the family patriarch.

Igbo culture is clear about matters of this nature, seeing as the subjects are male children. Humans will continue their avaricious nature, but black people take this greed to the brink.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by kokoA(m): 10:25am On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:

If inexperience will give me a pure woman, then I rather be inexperienced with women.

May your experience give u a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men. Say amen if you're not drunk
Calm down man. I'd give you this advice for free, there's no pure woman anywhere. Pick a timid girl from the village, clean her up and expose her to money then watch and see..

As for your prayer, no need grin I'm happily married already.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by titopius(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2023
Ikemba actually believed in One Nigeria hence the numerous properties in Lagos.

Well my concern is for peace to be restored in South East..

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by kokoA(m): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2023
titopius:
Ikemba actually believed in One Nigeria hence the numerous properties in Lagos.

Well my concern is for peace to be restored in South East..
He doesn't own those properties, his late father built them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by BossGerald: 10:30am On Jul 30, 2023
inoki247:
Lol we might see tears like Lagos high court is trying to steal away dere Estate through Bianca shocked shocked shocked

Shut up poor man

Hustle so that atleast your family can have something in your name to drag with.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by inoki247: 10:31am On Jul 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Shut up poor man

Hustle so that atleast your family can have something in your name to drag with.

Lol na Poor man dey sabi Poor man...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by saysoo: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2023
I think the jugdement is that Bianca's children should have the shares that belong to Ojukwu junior( their father) in their grandfathers estate. Bianca should not use her connection tn take all, it may not end well for her kids.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Curse777: 10:34am On Jul 30, 2023
cool

This is so wrong.... Ojuckwu estates and kiss :-company belongs to all Ojuckwu brothers and not Bianca's kids alone

A man without will

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by BossGerald: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2023
inoki247:

Lol na Poor man dey sabi Poor man...

Keep consoling yourself with rubbish
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by inoki247: 10:52am On Jul 30, 2023
BossGerald:

Keep consoling yourself with rubbish

You too you can keep consoling yourself Poor man detective since you're also poor you've to start looking out for people who's poor like you....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Miravik900(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2023
jeromestarks:
Bianca na fresh kpekus.

Never marry a woman you did not disvirgin unless you want to train another man's child thinking it's yours.

Guy rest you and virginity every time at your age

Are you sure you are mentally okay?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by tishbite42: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
He used all his father’s wealth in eastern Nigeria, The Ivory Coast & United Kingdom to fight the Biafra war, this properties are the ones that he couldn’t lay his filthy hands on to sell, because they were in the position of the Military Government of General Gowon, that was released to Ojukwu by Babaginda.
That's why we love him
I hope that Seyi Tinubu will use his father's ill-gotten wealth to fight for Oduduwa

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by tishbite42: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2023
00FFT00:
The said properties belonged to Sir Phillip Ojukwu, the erstwhile wealthiest man in Nigeria. These were part of the properties confiscated by the federal government of Nigeria as a punitive measure, resultant from his participation in the Nigeria-Biafra civil war. They were only released back to the custody of Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu following his return from exile in Côte d'Ivoire, in the 1980s, as a rehabilitation and reintegration gesture of his political friends in government.

What that means is that Ojukwu's engagement and personality returned the family inheritance to them. We also know that Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu has other children from his previous marriage who are not parties to the litigation, why?.

One explanation could be that he regulated his affairs internally before his death, so that his nuclear family was satisfied with his disposition of his will, even if we were knowledgeable that Bianca and Emeka Ojukwu Junior disagreed about the administration of their father's will. It will, however, seem fair to conclude that the properties in contention are the inheritance of Bianca's boys.

The best time to sort through all of this was when Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was living. But the defendants conveniently waited for his departure from life to do what we have grown to learn about situations like this. These uncles have already taken possession of their shares of the family estate, albeit probably not to their satisfaction. Sir Phillip Ojukwu does not look like a man who will allow himself to exit life without a will behind.

This attempt to disenfranchise these children is more about Bianca than the minor litigants themselves. How can an outsider from Ngwo, in Enugu State, sit over and above the wealth of a great son of Nnewi, in Anambra state. What they seem to forget in that erroneous thinking is that the woman is the legal wife and next of kin to the family patriarch.

In any case, Igbo culture is clear about matters of this nature, seeing as the subjects are male children. Humans will continue their avaricious nature, but black people take this greed to the brink.

Na only you talk sense for here
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by tartar9(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2023
So Ojukwu's investments are in the SW whom he hated and not his beloved Biafra sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by SuccessfulRichi: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2023
We're getting there gradually.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by christopherozo: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2023
drlateef:

Those uncles are meddlesome interlopers to me😂😂😂. But the older children should hold fire until all the properties are harmonised and shared properly among them. The widow should also have something from the property.

These greedy brothers
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by christopherozo: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2023
00FFT00:
The said properties belonged to Sir Phillip Ojukwu, the erstwhile wealthiest man in Nigeria. These were part of the properties confiscated by the federal government of Nigeria as a punitive measure, resultant from his participation in the Nigeria-Biafra civil war. They were only released back to the custody of Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu following his return from exile in Côte d'Ivoire, in the 1980s, as a rehabilitation and reintegration gesture of his political friends in government.

One explanation could be that he regulated his affairs internally before his death, so that his nuclear family was satisfied with his disposition of his will, even if we were knowledgeable that Bianca and Emeka Ojukwu Junior disagreed about the administration of their father's will. It will, however, seem fair to conclude that the properties in contention are the inheritance of Bianca's boys.

This attempt to disenfranchise these children is more about Bianca than the minor litigants themselves. How can an outsider from Ngwo, in Enugu State, sit over and above the wealth of a great son of Nnewi, in Anambra state. What they seem to forget in that erroneous thinking is that the woman is the legal wife and next of kin to the family patriarch.

In any case, Igbo culture is clear about matters of this nature, seeing as the subjects are male children. Humans will continue their avaricious nature, but black people take this greed to the brink.

THIS THE MOST REASONABLE VIEWPOINT.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by 00FFT00(m): 11:51am On Jul 30, 2023
christopherozo:

THIS THE MOST REASONABLE VIEWPOINT.

Explain.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Obaaderemi2: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
favor914:
Now, his trophy wife has gotten them. grin

I remember that Hawksworth road house. It used to be Jamb's HQ.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Daremee: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2023
Okoroawusa:

From what I read in the judgment, I think what the judge ruled is that Emeka's children from Bianca should be included in the sharing of monies accrued from the assets and businesses of their grandfather Sir Louis Ojukwu based on the fact that their father (Emeka) was a director before his death. So his children must continue to eat from where he was eating from when he was alive and should not be deprived of that privilege simply because he is dead. So even in death he is still a son of Sir Louis Ojukwu.
Also, there is a property listed there that I believe Emeka used to live in with Bianca and children while he was alive and probably inherited from his father. The judge ruled that Bianca's children must not be evicted from that house under any circumstances because it became theirs once their father lived and died occupying the house even though probably it might not have been exclusively his as his father (Sir Louis Ojukwu) didn't bequeath it to him.

You might not understand what Bianca is fighting for. She is lucky that she is educated and politically connected if not she would have been thrown out and dumped in the streets. Polygamy na bastard.

Even me that I have two kids from two different women I have tidied up my will.
Na so Igbo men dey do.
They must always try to collect all the property from their brothers widow claiming to be acting under their village custom and tradition.
Selfish set of people.
I fear for what will have happen if Bianca is not educated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Daremee: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

This is so wrong.... Ojuckwu estates and kiss :-company belongs to all Ojuckwu brothers and not Bianca's kids alone

A man without will

Why making fool of yourself out of ignorance? Ojukwu had a well publicized will

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by moonstar01: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
yinkus6750:
Imagine ,the case took ten years before judgement

What's wrong with black man ?
Why didn't they claim the properties while Ojukwu himself was alive?
Wicked Uncles.
Did Ojukwu also not left a will on his estate?
Sure this will likely go on appeal till Supreme court, but the children will win at last.
Their mother will fight for their inheritance not to be taken away by Dhylock uncles

This is typical situation for Igbos because they are fond of bad widowhood practices where brothers always like to collect everything to the last Penny from the widow of their dead brother and dump her and her children in the street.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Koranga: 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2023
Finneseguy1:
I really admire her courage , she don’t take sh*t from anybody.

The woman get guts sha

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by Betanaija42moro: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
Beremx:
Judgement well deserved after a long time.
If the properties belonged to Odumegwu Ojukwu and after his demise his brothers wanted to claim it, that's wrong.
Bianca has fought a good fight for her kids
Chaii! You can't even read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Wins Legal Battle Over Ojukwu Estate by United04: 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

The properties wasn't that of odumegu but that of his father. The will would have been contested because the properties was his alone. It was a family property.

They should have resolved this issue amicably, they were silent for so long when odumegu was alive.
Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu SNR had so many properties scattered around Nigeria. These ones are the ones under the direct control of Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu the Ikemba. His siblings have the ones under their control to because the family have not been able to share things properly. Read the judgement you see why the Judge said that Bianca and her children should keep those properties until the family as are able to harmonise all the properties. What happened was that the Ojukwus were united against Bianca immediately Emeka the Ikemba died and wanted to use the family name to intimidate her which she gladly resisted.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of New NSA Babagana Monguno / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Many States Want To Replicate Religious Bill, They’ve Asked For Our Copy – El-ru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.