Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,277 members, 7,981,526 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:22 PM

Someone Blackmailing My Friend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Someone Blackmailing My Friend (2116 Views)

SOS!!! Someone Is Blackmailing My Female Friend With Her Nudes / Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by BigYash: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2023
Your friend is a lesbian ,and If not that she was being blackmailed,na so she for continue.. No be say preek don finish for the country o.. You should let her parents know about it first.. make them first beat that demon out of her,before looking for the guy blackmailing her online..
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by Amajuoyi44(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Her nudes should go online so she learns the hard way...
Girls are so stupid to send out nude pic/video
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by Smikeuc: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
BigYash:
Your friend is a lesbian ,and If not that she was being blackmailed,na so she for continue.. No be say preek don finish for the country o.. You should let her parents know about it first.. make them first beat that demon out of her,before looking for the guy blackmailing her online..
Okay, thanks for the reply
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by Smikeuc: 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Your friend's curiosity is causing problem for her and I guess she's scared of being labeled an homosexual for sending nudes to a self proclaimed LGBTQ person. However, she needs to stop this by reporting to the police so they can lure the queer mofo out for arrest. undecided
Okay, thanks but she's scared to go to the police but I think I will do it myself
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by goodspeed963(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10
Has your friend reported the account to Facebook?
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by ChloeKerr: 10:49pm On Jul 10
Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your friend's situation. It sounds really tough. I had a friend go through something similar. The best thing to do is to stop sending money and block the person immediately. Save all the messages and report the account to Facebook. You can also look for additional guides, like the one about how to deal with online blackmail. There are some great resources out there to help. Stay strong and support your friend through this!
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by MrMiyaggi: 12:28am On Jul 11
Smikeuc:
Please someone should help out, there's this lady that chatted my friend up and she's LGBTQ (lesbian) I don't know if she's really the one using the FB account or a guy using the FB account with her pictures,So I don't know how she did it or if she used charms on my friend,she was able to convince my friend to send her nude videos which she did and she sent hers too.Now she's blackmailing my friend with the videos and have been demanding for Money since then my friend have been able to send her some money and she's demanding for higher amount...... please can someone help in this situation I will be grateful

You’re here seeking for help over abominable acts you guys think is secretive. Now you’re baring it open. Can’t be morally justified hence her/your shamefulness. Just tell her/you to face the consequences. You lots are demeaning in nature and can go to any lengths to stay woke in your little mind’s shell.
So, my advice; tell your friend/you to go fvcck yourself and dance gladly to the music

1 Like

Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by Leemzyy(f): 12:42am On Jul 11
MrMiyaggi:

You’re here seeking for help over abominable acts you guys think is secretive. Now you’re baring it open. Can’t be morally justified hence her/your shamefulness. Just tell her/you to face the consequences. You lots are demeaning in nature and can go to any lengths to stay woke in your little mind’s shell.
So, my advice; tell your friend/you to go fvcck yourself and dance gladly to the music
Hhm u just said everything,all on point!!and just the nature truth and fact
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by Leemzyy(f): 12:45am On Jul 11
milliondollas:
IF YOU ARE NOT THE ONE AND YOU ARE NOT A PARTNER TO YOUR FRIEND EVIL ACT THEN GET OUT OF THE ISSUE LET HER FACE HER ABOMINABLE PROBLEM AND SHE WILL LEARN THE CONSEQUENCES OF SIN
Hhmm true sha
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by Chibuzoripob: 3:38am On Jul 11
sad tell us how much uou'll charge/is it Free undecided sad?
MrAbufayed:

Easy ,let her save the money and hire a private investigator,I can help with that,only three weeks and you'll get either of the following
1)an apology from the stupid bitch
2)the bitch trembling before you in flesh and blood (you can decide to whatever you want with her)
3) A living sacrifice to the god's of the land
Oya choose any,send me a mail and save your friends life and by extension yours, because your friend might love you so much and would want to take you along with her
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by Ganjafama(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11
Smikeuc:
Please someone should help out, there's this lady that chatted my friend up and she's LGBTQ (lesbian) I don't know if she's really the one using the FB account or a guy using the FB account with her pictures,So I don't know how she did it or if she used charms on my friend,she was able to convince my friend to send her nude videos which she did and she sent hers too.Now she's blackmailing my friend with the videos and have been demanding for Money since then my friend have been able to send her some money and she's demanding for higher amount...... please can someone help in this situation I will be grateful
Tell your friend to deactivate her Facebook account so that the blackmailer does not have access to her friends. Then she should call his bluff.
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by Okikiola2003: 1:43am On Oct 09
I'm stuck in this situation too,I don't know what to do.
The guy us demanding for 80k before 12pm tomorrow and he has my n**e embarassed

I'm finished💔

Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by Okikiola2003: 1:46am On Oct 09
The guy us demanding for 80k before 12pm tomorrow .

I'm finished💔
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by Okikiola2003: 1:48am On Oct 09
The guy is demanding for 80k before 12pm tomorrow .

I'm finished💔
Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by ivolt: 4:12am On Oct 09
Okikiola2003:
The guy is demanding for 80k before 12pm tomorrow .

I'm finished💔
Did you send your nude to a fellow man?
That's double extortion weight on you.

Your best option is to report to the nearest police station.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Family Want Me Dead, For Being Lesbian (photo) / Police Discover Australian Man To Be Worlds Biggest Black Dollar Scammer VIDEO / How 26yrs Old Lady Was Brutally Killed By Her Prison Warden Boyfriend She Met On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.