Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Mathematician Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mathematician Career (153 Views)

Abdon Atangana Has Been Ranked As The Second Best Mathematician In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mathematician Career by Kipaji: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
I just finished a book entitled I, Mathematician and edited by Peter Casazza, Steven G. Krantz, Randi D. Ruden. In this book, several mathematicians presents who mathematicians are, why they choose mathematics, and what it is like being a mathematician. If the thought of a mathematics career crossed your mind or if you are just curious about what it means to be a mathematician, I would highly encourage you to grab this book. It was an instructive and insightful read. I am grateful to the editors and contributors.

Cheers.

Re: Mathematician Career by Kipaji: 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
If you would like to talk about studying mathematics or becoming a mathematician, you're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Be A Goal Getter And Dream Big / TCN PMU Salary For Consultants / Where Can I Get Loan To Fund My Business, Pls It’s Very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.