Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,323 members, 7,881,191 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? (344 Views)

Who Really In Charge Of This World Affairs, God Or Satan? / Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July / Who Killed Jesus, His Father Or Satan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
They say God has a reason for everything

So what explanation can someone give me for

A woman that lost her baby during delivery

A woman whose husband was robbed and shot

A little girl who was raped

A shop that caught fire at night which was the only source of livelihood of the family

A man who was kidnapped, ransom paid but the kidnappers weren't merciful, they still killed him.

A child who lost both parents at a very tender age

A widow who got chased from her husband's house because she doesn't have a male child but two daughters

Community clashes which leads to loss of lives and properties

A car accident that claimed the lives of the whole family

Killing of Christians in a church

Who's to blame for the insecurity of human lives and properties

Everyone wouldn't want all these things I mentioned to happen to them.

Some will say you didn't pray well so Satan prevailed.
In all, most of these bad things happen to people whose name is prayer, if prayer was a person.

So who's to blame for all the bad happenings?

God or Satan?
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by talented321: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
God'' because he has the power to avert all pains, yet he keep mute and allow the sufferring to spread
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
God'' because he has the power to avert all pains, yet he keep mute and allow the sufferring to spread

You just referred to God as "He"
What makes you think God is a man?

1 Like

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by talented321: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
What made u think God is a woman?
RevenuesBoost:

You just referred to God as "He" What makes you think God is a man?
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:

You just referred to God as "He"
What makes you think God is a man?

God is a function of good people
Satan is a function of bad people

When a person do good, He or She is a God because God is love.

When a person does evil, he or she is a Satan because Satan is evil.

So God is either a man or woman, so is Satan.

So what we do is makes us what we become and what we become is a function of our reaction to how the society/environment treats us.
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by mbaise1000: 5:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
There is certainly a reason for whatever that happens, but what we should accept is that God doesn't make any mistakes, we must also accept that we are given a free will, freedom to do whatever we want but we must give account of how we used that freedom, we must agree that every single decision we take each day is a risk which should result to anything but there are things that have very little chance of happening, that anything that has the possibility of happening can happen to any individual on earth, if it has 1% chance of happening, that one % is on someone,
GOD knows exactly how evert single person will end up and if a child dies in her mother's womb or dies after a few hours or days after birth, God allowed it for whatever reason, we must accept that he that does not give birth to a child will not bury a child, but will that stop people from procreating?
We must also know that satan is the ruler of this world at this very moment till the time that Jesus will come to take power back from the devil, when none of these wickedness and pain will be no more, our bible said that the pot cannot ask the potter why did you create me like this,
Conclusion, devil is responsible for all wickedness and it's God who allowed them to happen because if God said they wl not happen, they will not happen,
When God created everything, all THINGS were normal, no sickness, no wickedness, no death, it's when disobedience, sin entered that all wickedness entered and it will end again when Jesus COMES back and put things back to the original plan of God, a wold without pain
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Maynman: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2023
Can you have the inside without the outside?
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by GanagiBitrus: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2023
Blames will not help in anyway.
However, Jesus was asked a similar question & He answered...
...that God will be glorified and that His works should be made manifest.

1 Like

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

God or Satan?

Bad happenings is man's fault God and Satan are not to blame, let us all agree to pay all the workers in this world from the president of America to the LAWMA cleaner in Nigeria the same amount and see if the world won't become a Paradise! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Bad happenings is man's fault God and Satan are not to blame, let us all agree to pay all the workers in this world from the president of America to the LAWMA cleaner in Nigeria the same amount and see if the world won't become a Paradise! smiley

This is the most sensible comment

My Husband "MessiahOfAfrica" has told me about you 🙂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
RevenuesBoost:

This is the most sensible comment
My Husband "MessiahOfAfrica" has told me about you 🙂

Well it's not mine but wisdom found in God's word: Bible smiley
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by RevenuesBoost(f): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

🙏

1 Like

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Image123(m): 8:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
RevenuesBoost:
They say God has a reason for everything

So what explanation can someone give me for

A woman that lost her baby during delivery

A woman whose husband was robbed and shot

A little girl who was raped

A shop that caught fire at night which was the only source of livelihood of the family

A man who was kidnapped, ransom paid but the kidnappers weren't merciful, they still killed him.

A child who lost both parents at a very tender age

A widow who got chased from her husband's house because she doesn't have a male child but two daughters

Community clashes which leads to loss of lives and properties

A car accident that claimed the lives of the whole family

Killing of Christians in a church

Who's to blame for the insecurity of human lives and properties

Everyone wouldn't want all these things I mentioned to happen to them.

Some will say you didn't pray well so Satan prevailed.
In all, most of these bad things happen to people whose name is prayer, if prayer was a person.

God or Satan?

Most of the blame is for man. undecided We can decide most of these things.

1 Like

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Man of God.

Man of Wisdom.
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There Should Be A General Monthly Allowance for Everybody in The Entire World - You mean ?
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Man of God.
Man of Wisdom.
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa just say one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa just say one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

All Join.
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

There Should Be A General Monthly Allowance for Everybody in The Entire World - You mean ?

All of us should have our own homes at the age of 29-30 each person should be on the schedule for daily work for 5hours per day.
So whether you're in the office or with the road construction or inside the farm or working in the textile industry all should be paid the same salary from the president to the gateman. I can bet it with anything that we will never ever need iron doors, gates, burglaries, dogs or weapons for protection!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
Man. Man is the cause.

Everything you do, your very actions... They're all like seeds.
Your forefathers may plant something and you end up reaping it. You may plant and reap while still alive. You may plant and your daughter reaps.

People call it karma, we call it SEEDS
People call it luck, we call it grace.
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Maynman: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2023
preciousee17:
Man. Man is the cause.

Everything you do, your very actions... They're all like seeds.
Your forefathers may plant something and you end up reaping it. You may plant and reap while still alive. You may plant and your daughter reaps.

People call it karma, we call it SEEDS
People call it luck, we call it grace.
Planting seeds means nothing; Seeds won’t germinate until the right conditions is met.
Luke 8:11.
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:16pm On Jul 30, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

All of us should have our own homes at the age of 29-30 each person should be on the schedule for daily work for 5hours per day.
So whether you're in the office or with the road construction or inside the farm or working in the textile industry all should be paid the same salary from the president to the gateman. I can bet it with anything that we will never ever need iron doors, gates, burglaries, dogs or weapons for protection!

You are right.

How can this happen?

Can it happen?

What You Seek For Is An Utopia Societal.
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Maynman:

Planting seeds means nothing; Seeds won’t germinate until the right conditions is met.

Sometimes you amaze me, I say it again.
You are quoting scriptures for me? I thought you didn't support Christianity? Or is there a catch?

BTW planting a seed cannot mean nothing. You have planted the seed. That is something
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Maynman: 11:34pm On Jul 30, 2023
preciousee17:

Sometimes you amaze me, I say it again.
You are quoting scriptures for me? I thought you didn't support Christianity? Or is there a catch?

BTW planting a seed cannot mean nothing. You have planted the seed. That is something
Sometimes your ignorance amazes me.
Scripture means writing, do you mean jewish scriptures?

Planting a seed does not mean anything if the proper conditions are not meant for it to germinate

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2023
Maynman:

Sometimes your ignorance amazes me.
Scripture means writing, do you mean jewish scriptures?

Planting a seed does not mean anything if the proper conditions are not meant for it to germinate

That's what you should have said since.
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Maynman: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2023
preciousee17:

That's what you should have said since.
It is common sense, planting a seed does not mean you will reap it.

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Maynman:

It is common sense, planting a seed does not mean you will reap it.

Look at that screenshot well... I said may
I didn't say you will reap the seed.
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Maynman: 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
preciousee17:

Look at that screenshot well... I said may
I didn't say you will reap the seed.
Look at the screenshot well, you asserted that the seed will be reaped if not by you, it might be your daughter.

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2023
Maynman:

Look at the screenshot well, you asserted that the seed will be reaped if not by you, it might be your daughter.

Please mention someone that has a good command of English to explain the meaning of may
I may die tomorrow doesn't mean that I must or will die tomorrow.

By the way, if the seed is sown and actually grows, someone will reap it.
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Maynman: 11:49pm On Jul 30, 2023
preciousee17:

Please mention someone that has a good command of English to explain the meaning of may
I may die tomorrow doesn't mean that I must or will die tomorrow.
Read the sentence yourself; you said if your forefathers plant, he might reap it, or you or your daughter.
Someone is still going to reap, the “may” is for who will.

You should get someone to explain your sentences for you.

Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
Maynman:

Read the sentence yourself; you said if your forefathers plant, he might reap it, or you or your daughter.
Someone is still going to reap, the “may” is for who will.

You should get someone to explain your sentences for you.

Oga rest.
Let everybody rest.
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Maynman: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
preciousee17:

By the way, if the seed is sown and actually grows, someone will reap it.
Planting a seed is the least requirement for it to grow.
Luke 8:11
Re: Who's To Be Blamed For All The Bad Happenings??? God Or Satan? by Maynman: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2023
preciousee17:

Oga rest.
Let everybody rest.
Omode rest.
Even your creator dey rest today, sabbath 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quantum Field Empires Notes / Woman Slumps During Prayer Session At Mountain Of Fire Church, Dies Hours Later / Why Is It Difficult For Widowed Pastors’ Wives To Remarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.