Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,100 members, 7,919,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu (4329 Views)

The Acts Of King Mumu Son Of Hari Chapter 1:1-24 (Readers Discretion Is Advised) / MUMU Is When U Believe A Man Trekked From Lagos To Abuja In 19days. / The . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 3:17am On Oct 10, 2011
You see for you to understand that the old east region is only deceiving delta state by calling niger delta , that it was all about national cake for the people of the east. Look Jonathan Goodluck lived in port harcourt for 17 years. So he knew that in Port harcourt there are ikwerri igbo people.  and Jonathan Goodluck also know for 17 years that the ijwerri igbo will never be part of the niger delta, that Niger delta republic was a dreams of fools,

But he govt to power shouting Niger delta, because he knew they were mumu or mugu.

since the whole niger delta thing is a game. he dress like them and for 17 years he lived in port harcourt

While many fools from delta state believe the story of Uzodinma Goodhead Jr. without finding out his real name. Look knowing nigeria if Alhaji Asari told them his real name was  Uzodinma Goodhead Jr.  He will never have followers. so he change his name.

Many nigerian are mugu. You see Uzodinam Goodhead Jr knew if he told them his real name, nobody will believe his story of Niger delta. You see an Uhrobo man or isoko man will never follow a man with a name like Uzodinma Goodhead Jr. If they heard na igbo name, that is the end of niger delta republic.

To better explain to you. With a name like Chibuike  Amaechi can he ever become president of Niger delta republic. mugu die many times. mugu is mugu any day and time.
it is a game by the old eastern region to capture power.

You see nigeria sharing formula use to be 6 ways, the old Bendle state got 1, yorubas got 1 and east got 1 ane north got 3.  The got a new idea to change the formular in their favour. So they look for ways to take the 1 of the old bendle state and join it to the east.

Before

West got 1
East got 1
north got 3
bendle got 1

to better explain. Jonathan created 6 universities.

After

West got 1
East got 2
north got 3
bendle got 0

This is what is call niger delta. Mugu die mugu follow. in short bendle people are now the new mugu in nigeria.

from 1 the east became 9 state. and bendle is still 2.   can i hear up niger delta. mugu.
When you talk of been smart in Nigeria. Igbo  people are number 1.  You cant beat an igbo man.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 3:18am On Oct 10, 2011
the old bendle was 1  and the east was 1
now the east is 9 state and old bendle is just 2 state. who be mugu. all because newspaper own by igbo tell them to call them south south or niger delta.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by ak47mann(m): 3:42am On Oct 10, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy got nothing to say grin
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by Beaf: 3:50am On Oct 10, 2011
"bendle"

Pesin no go laf die for NL sha. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by Relax101(m): 4:36am On Oct 10, 2011
Hmmmm, Aare Musiwa is making correeeccctttt sense o, lol.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by Beaf: 4:51am On Oct 10, 2011
I'm still trying to find out what a "bendle" is. grin
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 2:51am On Oct 11, 2011
bendelite is the correct name use for people from edo and delta state , not niger delta.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by htajz: 4:21am On Oct 11, 2011
muehehehehe musiwa u sef grin grin so whats the solution? grin
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2011
[size=18pt]Musiwa keep your Yoruba tribal mind in the south west and stop dis campaign to miss lead the Niger Deltans into your ODUDUWA bondage. These people have learnt alot after the Nigeria Biafra War were dey were spoon fed the same propaganda by Awolowo only to be betrayed at the end of the war. They saw their land violated and pillaged by foreign powers and its wealth looted to the North and West.

Stop dis your lies. Delta will never join your Oduduwa republic.[/size]

Niger Delta Gets 86% Of Fg Projects - N760bn For Jonathan’s Zone ,zero For North

http://www..com/news/72528/niger-delta-gets-86-of-fg-projects-n760bn-for-jonathans-zone-zero-for-northcentr.html
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by jason123: 8:22am On Oct 11, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Musiwa keep your Yoruba tribal mind in the south west and stop dis campaign to miss lead the Niger Deltans into your ODUDUWA bondage. These people have learnt alot after the Nigeria Biafra War were dey were spoon fed the same propaganda by Awolowo only to be betrayed at the end of the war. They saw their land violated and pillaged by foreign powers and its wealth looted to the North and West.

Stop dis your lies. Delta will never join your Oduduwa republic.

Niger Delta Gets 86% Of Fg Projects - N760bn For Jonathan’s Zone ,zero For North

http://www..com/news/72528/niger-delta-gets-86-of-fg-projects-n760bn-for-jonathans-zone-zero-for-northcentr.html

What does Biafra war have to do with Edo and Delta state, if you don't mind me asking? Why are you lumping issues together? Or did Biafra not make Rep of Benin the shortest lived country in the world? I can go on and on . . . Look, its better not to "Join" us with this war issue, thanks!
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by Justcash(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2011
I once got an info that many Nigerians suffer from "Undetectable Insanity". I doubted it. As soon as I saw this post, I believed!!! SMH
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by larikky: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2011
Do you seriously belive that Niger delta means Delta state or the old bendel??!!-I thought u were not silly[pls dont make me conclude that!]
      Niger delta is the name given to the oil producing states in the DELTA TRIBUTARY through which the river niger flows into the atlantic ocean.
   The states therin are Bayelsa,Rivers,Delta,Akwa-ibom,Cross-river,Edo,Abia and Imo states.
Goodluck is from Bayelsa in the Niger delta and his dressing is not Niger deltan.It is IjaW.[and incase u dont know-ijaw is a tribe in the niger delta]
Bendel is not big enough to be divided into more than 2 states!Get your facts right.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 11:23pm On Oct 11, 2011
Alfred Rewane was killed.
while Alex Ibru was shoot and rush to a london hospital. that is all i can tell you.

[img]http://nationalmirroronline.net/thumbnail.php?file=/Pa_Alfred_Rewane_378320916.jpg&size=article_large[/img]

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1V69HSFAYzCsvBM13XoEYT4Pkn6zdL49Q1p3DNs_efz36rw_t[/img]
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by ezeagu(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2011
jason123:

What does Biafra war have to do with Edo and Delta state, if you don't mind me asking? Why are you lumping issues together? Or did Biafra not make Rep of Benin the shortest lived country in the world? I can go on and on . . . Look, its better not to "Join" us with this war issue, thanks!

Uh, people from Delta State fought for Biafra. And Benin Republic being "the shortest lived country" would be enough to associate Edo and Delta with Biafra. In all, the poster you're replying referred to the "Niger Delta" which in fact has been cheated considering their fight against Biafra.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 11:31pm On Oct 11, 2011
where did you get that nonsense from. edo state and Delta state fought against biafra, they resisted the East or biafra, when biafra invaded edo and delta state. What nonsense are you talking about.

they are going with us. dont worry, as long as they allow the united nation to conduct the vote.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2011
here it look after jonathan Goodluck leave office , if you dont break it, even the east which is smiling now, will be crying.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
the o.p is off the chain!
i think we've got a live one here cry
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by jmaine: 12:29am On Oct 12, 2011
Edited
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by ezeagu(m): 12:53am On Oct 12, 2011
musiwa.,.:

where did you get that nonsense from. edo state and Delta state fought against biafra, they resisted the East or biafra, when biafra invaded edo and delta state. What nonsense are you talking about.

they are going with us. dont worry, as long as they allow the united nation to conduct the vote.

Are they going with you before or after Anioma state is created? Also, what are you going to do about the other groups in Delta that are enjoying ruling a state such as Delta only to be lumped with the people who were ruling over them before state creation?

You have a huge task on your hands, especially in convincing Anioma indigenes to be subjects of your Yoruba-Bini empire.

By the way, do you even understand any language, culture, customs of Delta, or even Edo State?
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2011
ezeugu, i dont think you are nigerian.

Asaba or azagba was a refugee camp during the war,   Can you see nigeria army distributing food. Do you see them wear biafra logo. No. get that into your head.

Instead of your continue to ask me question, get your people to safety.  we are trying to get our save into safety, my young man, we know our history and where we come from.

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV68Wf74E55_43lCL1BaEmArsvw_BCtnYPYYUHqQb8nTJ90YsR[/img]
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2011
May your father have not told you. see more picture. this were smart igbo people. who ran like mad to the other side,   Some slowpoke like you were still around that time, they die.

Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
look at this two piece of thing, do you think this thin thing are worst been killing for,
you are shouting Nollywood. to hell with Nollywood, honestly to hell with your nollywood, people life is better than nonsense.

Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by macjive01: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2011
Muriwa or wat u call ursef, before I get into this frail, cud u tell me wat will happen to

1) the proposed Festac state?

2)Lagos as a whole.

3) benue and kogi ? ESP southern benue and southeast kogi ?

4) Abuja

5) southern kaduna

6) indigenous Igbos from edo ?

7) who will pay for the RRR ( civil war marshal plan)

Waiting . . . .
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by ezeagu(m): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2011
musiwa.,.:

ezeugu, i dont think you are nigerian.

Asaba or azagba was a refugee camp during the war,   Can you see nigeria army distributing food. Do you see them wear biafra logo. No. get that into your head.

Instead of your continue to ask me question, get your people to safety.  we are trying to get our save into safety, my young man, we know our history and where we come from.

Again, what do you know about Delta state or its history? Who do you even know in Delta state for you to even know if some of them fought for Biafra or not? Were men not lined up by the Nigerian military in Asaba and shot? What do you even know about "Azagba" and Ahaba? Stick to your Yoruba empire and correspond with those that want to be ruled and overseen by your people, because Anioma is not the one, and has never been the one. I can speak with an Asaba or Agbor man in his native language, you cannot. I know the customs and taboo systems of all the Igbo communities to Agbor, you do not. Your online recruitment mission for Odua republic will stop at Benin, anywhere in Anioma is frustration for you and a waste of your time, because kam gwa kwa gi ugbua Anioma communities can't even join Edo state let alone Odua Empire.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 12:29am On Oct 13, 2011
ezeagu , Was delta state part of Biafra?  the answer is BIG NO.  Did Ojuwku ever in his life claim Delta state as part of Biafra, the answer is NO,

Did biafra have never once claim delta state as part of Biafra. the answer is No.

Was Delta state part of the western Region, the answer is Yes.

Did Chief Obafemi Awolowo ever premier and head of government that rule delta state or edo state. The answer is YES.

Did Ojukwu ever rule Delta or Edo state as Head of state of Biafra , the answer is NO.

Does this answer your question.

Ojukwu is still alive, Edo,and delta state were never part of Biafra. When Biafra invaded the area, the people drove Biafra out.   Why Ezeaugu why the sudden interest in the west. Keep to the east.   Edo and delta state were part of the western region. 

Do we have talk of the east. No.

The faces of the smart Igbos who escape across the river niger
www.nairaland.com/attachments/374433_Biafra_Refugee_camp_jpg7d9ac9115959344a52373e00c9a57b17
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 12:47am On Oct 13, 2011
Now let me quote a bible verse to you. the bible says \\\\\\\"a man who cover his sin, will never find mercy\\\\\\\" You can never find help if you dont shout for help. and we Edo,delta and Yorubas are shouting for help from the international community.

You cover your sin and see if you will get help.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Now who won in edo,delta state was is chief Obafemi awolowo or Azikiwe. The answer is Awolowo. Awolowo beat azikiwe in delta state. the Uhrobo, Itsekiri, ishan, edo, Estako, kwale , agbor all voted for awolowo. winning against AZIKIWE in all this places. that should tell you a story.
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by ak47mann(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2011
musiwa don't worry we got plans for your type cool
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by ezeagu(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
Your mission will fail, in Agbala's name, ISE.

I don't have a question. I'm TELLING you that your mission is a waste of your time. Awolowo and your Odua Empire are irrelevant to the interests of the people in Anioma, soon to be a state, possibly in the south east. I can't talk for the rest of Delta State. Was Yoruba land not ruled over by Europeans? Does that mean that the British have a claim to Yorubaland? If not why does Anioma's history in the Western Region give the Yoruba Empire rights to their land?

When was the last time you spoke to an Anioma person about your Odua Empire expansion mission. Did you tell them about your plan to make them your servants and to use their land as extra leg space? Did they agree with your mission, and if not, did you learn anything from the interaction?
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by nastydamus(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
** passing thru in my hazmat suit as this thing might be contagious** shocked shocked shocked
Re: How The East Make Bendle People Mugu Or Mumu by musiwa48: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2011
well , if you dont believe me young man, you can believe a fellow igbo person like you.  Is philip emeagwali not igbo, he is Igbo,  here is the picture of the street , he lived on in agbor. does the name of the street, sound igbo to you or Benin.

That is a benin name.

philip emeagwali is Igbo , do you think he too will be telling you lies. Olodo.

The name of the street is Gbenoba. Does Gbenoba sound igbo too you.

http://emeagwali.com/photoessays/james-nnaemeka-emeagwali/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Id Cards Found Among Illegal Arms In Kano / David Mark And The Myth Of "Telephone Is Not For The Poor" / BREAKING NEWS :- Mubi ( Madinatu Islam) Liberated Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.