Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,901 members, 7,966,348 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:04 PM

Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think (1200 Views)

Guys Wat Do U Tink Abt Arsenal New Striker (pic) / mysterious sighting @ stanford bridge... Wat do u think / Nuga Games "uniben 2011" Wat Do U Think About D Games? N Hw Is D Facilities In Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by tolintin: 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2007
i feel that hot spurs has every thing to win. grin
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by ritchboi: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2007
na bins?!
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by HARWELL: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2007
you dont know anything about football
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by ritchboi: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2007
theyll finish 5th at best
but i tink everton wil finish above them,so i tink theyll finish 6th or maybe even seventh.Dont get caught up in d hype,tottenham arent dat gud as a team,they hav sum very gud players though.
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by A40(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2007
You must be high on reefer idiot.they would not make the first 10 tongue
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by toshmann(m): 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2007
noooooooooooooooooooooo, i think the spurs are going to win the premiership this season, and the FA Cup, and the Carling Cup, and the UEFA Cup, i think they'll win everything that comes their way this season.

only problem is that they cant even agree with me here grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by ayusman16(m): 6:05pm On Sep 09, 2007
which day Totenham start to dey get mouth? Na wao,
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by xsay(m): 2:26pm On Sep 12, 2007
any tin can happen in football.
so spur can.
who go believer say villa go
nak Chelsea 2-0 shocked
all u need to do now is to pray
hard dat ur team is not caught
by d web of injuries.
''To dare is to do"
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by A40(m): 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2007
yes the next English Championship nonsense people dey talk about club person dey mention Tottenham when last did they win the league?
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by damoche07(m): 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
They are going to the next champions league.yes,in the fantasy league and Fifa EA 07
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by A40(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2007
The Coca cola championship you mean?
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by KnowAll(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
spurs are going to the next championship next year.

[size=2pt]We all know next year never comes, next year will be next year again, and that next year will be next again[/size]
Re: Tootenham Hotspurs Are Going To The Next Champions League Wat Do U Think by emirategun(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2007
@poster

Was the coffee that strong? lol

May be you should switch to tea grin

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho As Manchester United Manager: What Are Your Views? / Nff, Siasia Clash Over Ethiopia Match Venue! / Barcelona's Lionel Messi Is Taking Diego Maradona's Place In Argentine Football'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.