Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps (3116 Views)

Peter Obi Defends Purchase Of ₦‎160 Million SUV For LP Lawmakers / Apapa’s Camp Asked Court To Sack All LP Lawmakers-elect – Obi’s Faction Reveals / ‘it’s Deceitful’ – Soludo Replies Obi’s Call For Anambra To Vote LP Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by omoiyalayi(m): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
I thought they say charity begins at home

If they can't lead the patronise Nigeria from their state how did they expect other state to join them

God forbid if innoson motor fold as a result of low patronage they will be the first to criticize the federal government for abandoned it.

The governor should impose it on them ( I hope he has such power)
Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by DesChyko: 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
Source: (Not a media in the South East) 156 Views, 1 Comment by Same Poster, No Links to reputable daily.

nlfpmod, Mynd44, take a look here.

Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by MadamExcellency: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
muykem:
Labour party dominated house of assembly in the south east. I can't be deceived by those who lost relevant in their former party and started claim saint in the new party.

Who told you Labour Party is in the majority in Abia State House of Assembly.

Amebo
Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by candygist: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
muykem:
Labour party dominated house of assembly in the south east. I can't be deceived by those who lost relevant in their former party and started claim saint in the new party.

Just like peter Obi abi ?
Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by Exclusive101: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
With you Igbos alone not is.

Esama:
A lots is really wrong with us as a nation. Lawmakers are collecting salary so why they can't buy cars from their just like ordinary Nigerians spending from their hard earnd
Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by QuotaSystem: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Obaofaba:

Did you know them before voting them.

ELLUPEE top to bottom.

This is what you will always get until you learn politics in the hard way.

Nzogbu nzogbu politics never pays.

Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by Esama: 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
Continue signing your dirty teeths.
tonicyril:

U re right..but don't shift goalposts sir grin

The issue at hand is how the igbos lawmakers are rejecting the products of one if their sons and preferring to go with a foreign made.
We thought charities should begin at home but Igbo lawmakers have other ideas grin.

If it's osun lawmakers that did this u wouldn't have said wat u said like a patriotic Nigerian, u would rather had blamed them for eating too much agbado and doesn't want igbos business to grow, but now that its ur elders killing ur products u re suddenly more concerned about how official cars are given to the pipu in government but prefer not to talk about how ur elders are rubbishing ur businesses..

U will be alright if u choose to grin
Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by ai9090: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2023
Na wa o

Master AI Art & Animation: Transform Your Business Videos with this well detailed course.
Full Course(OVER 13 VIDEOS) for ₦1,000 Only
FOR BOTH PHONE & LAPTOP
Whatsapp: 0 8 1 3 5 7 9 6 4 4 4

1 Like

Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by D1official: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
tonicyril:

U re right..but don't shift goalposts sir grin

The issue at hand is how the igbos lawmakers are rejecting the products of one if their sons and preferring to go with a foreign made.
We thought charities should begin at home but Igbo lawmakers have other ideas grin.

If it's osun lawmakers that did this u wouldn't have said wat u said like a patriotic Nigerian, u would rather had blamed them for eating too much agbado and doesn't want igbos business to grow, but now that its ur elders killing ur products u re suddenly more concerned about how official cars are given to the pipu in government but prefer not to talk about how ur elders are rubbishing ur businesses..

U will be alright if u choose to grin
80% of his sales has been in South East and south south, how many has the Yoruba's bought?.

Envious Region/People.
Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by tonicyril: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2023
D1official:

80% of his sales has been in South East and south south, how many has the Yoruba's bought?.

Envious Region/People.

Wetin concern yoruba with ur everlasting generational problems??

Eyin were.
Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by adekolaelect(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2023
Smithkafors:

Una sabi talk nonsense for this forum.
Please kindly tell me which state governor in the whole of Nigeria has bought cars more than SE governors?.
I am waiting……
Stop making noise !!! No one ask you this. The question is why can't you insulted your people that rejected your region product like you always make noise when this kind of things happened in other region against your region product ? Or you don't know what to say to play your vistim games as usual?

Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by Benwallt(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
He didn't go there to suffer. Let him get his demand
Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by D1official: 5:41pm On Jul 31, 2023
tonicyril:

Wetin concern yoruba with ur everlasting generational problems??

Eyin were.
Everything evil concerns them, their inferiority complex is second to non.
Re: Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps by tonicyril: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
D1official:

Everything evil concerns them, their inferiority complex is second to non.
only a vyctim can say this grin grin

Don't bother quoting me again, I don't wrestle with swines

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Helped An Awalokan With His Green Card Application. / 15 Killed In Abuja(nyanya/karu, Mararaba Road) Road Crash / Frank Abagnale: True Life Story Of A Teenage Crime Lord And Impostor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.