Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,609 members, 7,914,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:41 AM

Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others (25239 Views)

Protesters Storm APC Secretariat, Demand Ganduje’s Resignation / Oyo Workers Continue Protest, Beat Up Colleagues For Non-Compliance / Protesters Storm APC Secretariat, Demand Oshiomhole’s Removal As Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others by Obyino: 12:23am On Aug 01, 2023
Elections have consequences!
Re: Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others by Slimplush: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2023
clinician2x:

He has nothing to offer. Just accept this truth and rest. Tinubu will offer you nothing at all.

Okay, if e offer nothing, I'm at rest knowing that the past years, we were all waiting for messiah and e never arrive.....yar'adua would have been the best thing that happen to us but then....

I can never conclude just yet about BAT

But Remember, even in corona lockdown, people dey build house, birthday and other good things

Make I just find bearing for my life fesss , I nor like the way me self dey whine on silly thing jareeee, but I'm only beign realistic here.
No harm cause!!!
Re: Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others by Timmi: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2023
Ozommadu:

Na oyo and osun people dey wail now oo tongue...are they in the land of the rising wailers too??

The question to you is why crying more than the bereaved especially when you have a worst case in your neighborhood
Re: Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others by mywells: 10:06am On Aug 01, 2023
On your own.
Re: Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others by Starking1000000(m): 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:
Some people will rush here with adrenaline to say they must suffer. People of hate and shameless losers.

They won’t face their region , their region has the least IGR in south

Ogun IGR alone is bigger than the entire southeast
Same Oyo is 2X the overhyped Anambra
use the diagram to deceive yourself
The truth remains the truth wether you deceive yourself or not

Yorubas voted ethnicity and not competency and you know it.

Thank God you also know say currently now, minus sit at home in east, yorubas are the ones suffering more under this tinubu reign.

All I ask from the president is to deepen River Niger so Igbos can get their goods direct to east and leave your beautiful lagos

Then we'll know how much Lagos state will generate
Re: Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others by Omoawoke2(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Starking1000000:

use the diagram to deceive yourself
The truth remains the truth wether you deceive yourself or not

Yorubas voted ethnicity and not competency and you know it.

Thank God you also know say currently now, minus sit at home in east, yorubas are the ones suffering more under this tinubu reign.

All I ask from the president is to deepen River Niger so Igbos can get their goods direct to east and leave your beautiful lagos

Then we'll know how much Lagos state will generate

What’s your proof that Yorubas are the ones suffering?

All these Igbos all of una dey craze!

So because you lost election then Yorubas are the ones suffering?
Same way you people say Yorubas are lazy, yet Yorubas are one of the most successful people in africa in all ramifications
Show me one sector and you won’t see Yorubas thriving and succeeding in it.
Stop all these stupid fallacious statements, don’t let tribalism make you stupid

And as for igbos leaving Lagos, Lagos is just too big to depend on igbos. You people should leave and it Lagos will breathe fresh air. We don’t need igbos in Lagos for anything.
You are too myopic and foolish to think Lagos is Lagos becuse of igbos
The 4th largest economy in africa, Lagos economy is bigger than many countries in Africa
Igbos making success in lagos should be grateful, not the other way round. Igbos need lagos, Lagos does not need any gaddam person
Re: Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others by Starking1000000(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

What’s your proof that Yorubas are the ones suffering?

All these Igbos all of una dey craze!

So because you lost election then Yorubas are the ones suffering?
Same way you people say Yorubas are lazy, yet Yorubas are one of the most successful people in africa in all ramifications
Show me one sector and you won’t see Yorubas thriving and succeeding in it.
Stop all these stupid fallacious statements, don’t let tribalism make you stupid

And as for igbos leaving Lagos, Lagos is just too big to depend on igbos. You people should leave and it Lagos will breathe fresh air. We don’t need igbos in Lagos for anything.
You are too myopic and foolish to think Lagos is Lagos becuse of igbos
The 4th largest economy in africa, Lagos economy is bigger than many countries in Africa
Igbos making success in lagos should be grateful, not the other way round. Igbos need lagos, Lagos does not need any gaddam person

Sha I no get strength to argue
Since you're seeing the truth but to accept the fact say tinubu is not doing well hard you.
Read more, you'll see more civil servants sit at home in west

[b][Give us sea port in east, if you see any easterner in west kill am
Then see how dumped Lagos will be.

Igr way Una day brag and how populated it is na because of say it's a commerce zone.
When Igbos are out, commerce in Lagos will slash/b]
Re: Oyo Workers Protest, Lock Secretariat, Demand Palliatives, Others by Omoawoke2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Starking1000000:

Sha I no get strength to argue
Since you're seeing the truth but to accept the fact say tinubu is not doing well hard you.
Read more, you'll see more civil servants sit at home in west

[b][Give us sea port in east, if you see any easterner in west kill am
Then see how dumped Lagos will be.

Igr way Una day brag and how populated it is na because of say it's a commerce zone.
When Igbos are out, commerce in Lagos will slash/b]

What's your contribution to Lagos economy.

The very second you leave Lagos, whatever business you do will be taken over before u reach ibadan expressway.

Reno omokri even cleared you guys on Twitter with facts, igbos are not among the biggest investors in lagos.
I guess all the yoruba billionaires and hausa investments in lagos are in lagos to count bridge abi?

The only sector you contribute is import and export then spare part trading.
Theres agriculture, telecommunications, energy, real estate, hotels and restaurants.
Then what of foreign investors, manufacturing companies and multinationals in Lagos. Do you know how many multinationals are in Lagos.
Talking of bottling companies, manufacturing companies, finance companies, ICT, just name it.
The biggest indigenous companies are own by yorubas then dangote contributing too.

Stop sitting down inside your tiny shop and think it's the okrika that you are selling that Lagos depends on, you need Lagos more than Lagos needs you. You stay in one tiny village chest beating that you made Lagos, who are you??

I guess you people just tell yourselves lies to make yourselves excited and shine your egos, it's time you guys stop believing your lies and face reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa / "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.