Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening (54223 Views)

Biography Of Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial position (photos) / Emeka Nwajiuba Nominated For Ministerial Appointment By Buhari Is A Lawmaker / APC: Oshiomhole, Adebayo, Moghalu For Ministerial Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Tomek09(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
blackdover:
General wike !
After insulting APC and talking rubbish about the party. If shamelessly was a person, it's actually Wike.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by oyeb15: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2023
Buhari is better than these people
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Kukutente23: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Obaofaba:

Your mumu na first class.

If your brain is functioning, you should know that if the president's leg is shaky, he will have been buying the public sentiment with policies that yield immediate reliefs and long term suffering.

But because he know he's got a secured job that will run for 8 years, he's into total cleanup that yield immediate suffering with long-term and everlasting enjoyments.
Where are you guys getting this idea of immediate suffering and long term enjoyment from?
This is govt we're talking about for crying out loud
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by kokorokoman: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tomek09:

You actually believed Wike??
He is still in PDP and Tinubu appointed him to work under him as Minister?? Wake up from ur slumber
I said officially, or do you have prove to what you just said? I don't thread on hearsay and rumors.
How about obi that swore with his family, you belive that one abi?
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by NohurryInLife: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2023
Wike my actual man!
Wike the wikeeeee....
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by scholes23(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ogogoro minister
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by NovusHomo(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Wike arrived at National Assembly for Ministerial screening

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1685961305285398528

Wike ridding in a $200,000 truck. They will say its Tinubu's policies. How about squeezing your governors' balls.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by onome2013: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
The leafs wey dey sweet goat na him dey purge am. When the time comes, he go no say no be as dem day drink water we dey drunk pepper
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by mrnate: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
AGREEMENT IS EH..... AGREEMENT!
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Duru009(m): 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Traitor......
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by starz100: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Men of no integrity, that call themselves leaders.How can nigeria make with people like this in power
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by gratefulheart(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
Omo that phone NO cheap oo

BCISLTD:
wink Mr integrity indeed...take what he says with a pinch of salt....sold his people votes for personal interests...his minister today...but his people are buying expensive fuel...really bad!!!

I got some flagship samsung phones going for cheap ..check my profile and post
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Tonnierichy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
ganisucks:
More like APC presidential campaign screening. One account has it that when Balabu saw the real presidential results, my guy catch cold. Immediately he began arguing with Adamu and everyone on the failed erstwhile 2023 presidential campaign team. Now, Adamu and Omisore have japaed, FFK and Keyamo have been dropped, my guy now wants to axe Elrufai. But ofcourse Elrufai no wan gree. The little Napoleon go fight till the last bullets. Balabu now wants to go full Jonathan 2015 Presidential Campaign team. Not 2011 campaign team O! 2015 team. The same team that collected wotowoto from Buhari. CPC don walka. Little wonder, Niger brouhaha. My guy, Balabu is between pepper and kuli kuli.

1 Like

Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by sehin79(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2023
wike is a proper comedian.... so he can become a minister.... after saying he wouldnt.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by DanielsParker(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Ministerial and senate positions- retirement plan for Nigerian governors.

Rich keep getting richer.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by blesdman(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
nkemoma:
U no fit be VP but u fit b minister

Ppl have no shame
Just de play
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Chiffy: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Wike arrived at National Assembly for Ministerial screening

https://twitter.com/Imranmuhdz/status/1685961305285398528

It is funny how people who accuse others of something, are indeed the real people guilty of that thing they accuse others of.

Mr Wike who accused others of not having integrity is actually the person who lacks any atom of intergrity. Such a shame
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by blesdman(m): 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Tomek09:

After insulting APC and talking rubbish about the party. If shamelessly was a person, it's actually Wike.
Dey play. That's the formula of Nigerian politics. Align
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Memphitz357: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
Thought Obi-diots said he'd retire into oblivion

Here he is...Obi is the inconsequential one after the election cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Read the post above yours and have some gaddam sense, you ignorant muthafucka!!!
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by onuman: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2023
Shameless man. Your drive to be ahead of Rotimi Amaechi in Rivers state politics is making you behave like a mad man.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by onuman: 3:11pm On Jul 31, 2023
Penguin2:
Awon “APC is a cancer” is arriving to be confirmed as minister under APC government.

A man without honour😏

Wike has sold honour to the dogs.
How many days will he serve as minister? A man without political conviction. Only his interest with his family's interests matters to him in politics.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Mfetenang: 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
ganisucks:
More like APC presidential campaign screening. One account has it that when Balabu saw the real presidential results, my guy catch cold. Immediately he began arguing with Adamu and everyone on the failed erstwhile 2023 presidential campaign team. Now, Adamu and Omisore have japaed, FFK and Keyamo have been dropped, my guy now wants to axe Elrufai. But ofcourse Elrufai no wan gree. The little Napoleon go fight till the last bullets. Balabu now wants to go full Jonathan 2015 Presidential Campaign team. Not 2011 campaign team O! 2015 team. The same team that collected wotowoto from Buhari. CPC don walka. Little wonder, Niger brouhaha. My guy, Balabu is between pepper and kuli kuli.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by rolams(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
Wike and Fani Kayode are the same.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Mfetenang: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
This post was written by a child.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by John4B: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Nice
Ipob will cry

I saw ur parents and siblings protesting against tinubu and his policies..And here u are gushing out saliva from rotten mouth.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by blackgold2018(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2023
Obaofaba:

Your mumu na first class.

If your brain is functioning, you should know that if the president's leg is shaky, he will have been buying the public sentiment with policies that yield immediate reliefs and long term suffering.

But because he know he's got a secured job that will run for 8 years, he's into total cleanup that yield immediate suffering with long-term and everlasting enjoyments.
brainwashed fool. I hope for a better Nigeria too and I hope he succeeds for betterment of the country

But for you wholeheartedly trusting this government says a lot about your foolishness.

Mugu @everlasting enjoyment.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by greypencils: 3:23pm On Jul 31, 2023
The thieves in power keep recycling themselves.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by CaptainFM1: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Penguin2:
Awon “APC is a cancer” is arriving to be confirmed as minister under APC government.

A man without honour😏

Is there anyone with honour among them all?
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by rummmy: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2023
He look like a cancer patient.
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Onuoha1234(m): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2023
Only dogs are known to go back to their vomit!
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by Onuoha1234(m): 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
Only dogs return to their vomit!
Re: Wike Arrived At National Assembly For Ministerial Screening by gbemishile: 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2023
ganisucks:
You are just as they have described tge Obi supporters.
U paint a scenario in your head and begin mastvrbating on it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari / Kano Hisbah: Sharing Zahrad Bayero's Wedding Photos Is A Sin / ‘wadata Plaza Will Go Down’, Reactions Trail Wike’s Demolition Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.