Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,146 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

How Can I Stop Betting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Can I Stop Betting (538 Views)

My Husband Sexually Harasses Our Daughters, Threatens To Kill Me If I Stop Him- / How Can I Stop The Activities Of Cultist In My Compound / How Can I Stop Marijuana Addiction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Betting by Amajuoyi44(m): 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2023
Hello friends i need help on how to stop betting, it has been a problem towards me. I can't even save or make money from it and it has trying to rode my life, that can't even feed my self well, rather i think of how to get back my lost money
And yet i keep losing.

I wanted to stop it! But it wasn't working for me

I need your help and solution to get out of this

If i do to stop betting it will be a life changer to me.

#virtual
#sport betting
#shopbetting
Re: How Can I Stop Betting by Anuoluwapo296(m): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
angry
Re: How Can I Stop Betting by DonBenny77(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2023
Amajuoyi44:
Hello friends i need help on how to stop betting, it has been a problem towards me. I can't even save or make money from it and it has trying to rode my life, that can't even feed my self well, rather i think of how to get back my lost money
And yet i keep losing.

#virtual
#sport betting
#shopbetting
you go dey do virtual betting how foolish can one be.
Till you get a solution I can be giving you daily 5 odds if you are a huge staker we can make some money together cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Betting by Amajuoyi44(m): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
DonBenny77:
you go dey do virtual betting how foolish can one be.
Till you get a solution I can be giving you daily 5 odds if you are a huge staker we can make some money together cheesy

Bro i want stop everything both sport and virtual
Re: How Can I Stop Betting by DonBenny77(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2023
Amajuoyi44:

Bro i want stop everything both sport and virtual
You don enter,
to commot no easy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Betting by talented321: 12:53pm On Jul 31, 2023
Smoking'' betting'' bleeping/toto'' don't be addicted to the three i mention, rather do them for the fun.
According to my babe''
Next case pls.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop Betting by Amajuoyi44(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2023
DonBenny77:
You don enter, to commot no easy
God will help me out
Re: How Can I Stop Betting by user32(m): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
find a new addiction.....video gaming or gyming
Re: How Can I Stop Betting by jackmrandy: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2023
Amajuoyi44:
And yet i keep losing.

#virtual
#sport betting
#shopbetting

very easy task to do. you will thank me later if i tell you how i made my someone stop it completely. anytime he sees me, the smiles and looks on his face are better than before when he will just frawn his face and if i ask him how far, he will start lamenting how 1 game cut his ticket. how the game was entering already and ref gave nonesense penalty, how the refree did not blow the whistle ontime even when the added time was over. like lamentation all the time. thank God he is free now and he is making use of his money judiciously without looking at the past.

don't let anyone tell you that, you need to pray and fast. no you don;t need that. Do you know what you need? one hot resounding slap for your face. you are lucky i am not there with you. i for format your brain first before we go sit down talk the thing way dey bite you.

follow this my step.
1: tell yourself , "I am stopping it and what ever i have lost, let it go" thats the first step of the healing process.

2: Close all account you have with any of the betting website. i mean all. you can do that from your betting account. (RESPONSIBLE GAMBLING SECTION ) THATS WHERE YOU WILL GET IT. CLOSE IT. for the ones you can not close yourself, contact their customer care. if they ask you why you want to close it, just tell them you want to go on a break. then there are some website you can put your account on restriction, you can place them on 10 years or 15 years restriction.

3: after doing step one and two, anywhere you see where they are discussing sports betting and odds, just run, i mean run , run run run, because such discussion can trigger your apatite to go bet again.

4: don't visit any betting shop in your area or any other area, run from them, make them your enemy..

5: this fifth one is the most powerful one, remove all your master card from any connected website or financial app like opay, palm palm and the likes. luck your funds. if you need help on this last line, drop your details i will reach you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Stop Betting by Amajuoyi44(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
[quote author=jackmrandy post=124782762]

very easy task to do. you will thank me later if i tell you how i made my someone stop it completely. anytime he sees me, the smiles and looks on his face are better than before when he will just frawn his face and if i ask him how far, he will start lamenting how 1 game cut his ticket. how the game was entering already and ref gave nonesense penalty, how the refree did not blow the whistle ontime even when the added time was over. like lamentation all the time. thank God he is free now and he is making use of his money judiciously without looking at the past.

don't let anyone tell you that, you need to pray and fast. no you don;t need that. Do you know what you need? one hot resounding slap for your face. you are lucky i am not there with you. i for format your brain first before we go sit down talk the thing way dey bite you.

Bro your slap reach me over here
You advies i so helpful to me
I will make sure i follow this task
Re: How Can I Stop Betting by ikeno(m): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
Addiction is something that is difficult to stop at once especially when you can easily access that thing you're addicted to.i was once addicted to smoking,I can smoke 2 packs in a day because I can easily get it virtually anywhere.i just set my mind that I want to stop it by reducing it and eventually I finally stopped smoking but it took sometime.

Start by deleting all the betting app on your phone the limit how you frequent betting shops.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Betting by wrongman665(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
You can stop it by stopping it, it's not by force they did not born u with it. angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Down In Spirit Because I Am A Criminal, And A Fool / ODD NEWS: Fake Lawyer Wins All His 26 Cases, Gets Arrested / Former Zamfara State Governor, YARI Allegedly Squandered $4m At Harrods, UK, In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.