Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,747 members, 7,935,224 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 02:19 AM

"Discover How To Lose Weight While Enjoying Carbohydrates" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "Discover How To Lose Weight While Enjoying Carbohydrates" (107 Views)

7 Warning Signs That Indicate You’re Eating Too Much Carbohydrates / 16 Best Ways To Lose Weight While Asleep. (Shoking) / Carbohydrates Are Not Your Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Discover How To Lose Weight While Enjoying Carbohydrates" by BigboyMindset(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
Is it possible to lose weight while eating high carbs diet?

A lot of experts advise against eating high carb diets.

And you might be forced into trying to get rid of carbs too.

But just before you do that. Listen to someone who did it before.

I've tried eradicating carbs just to lose weight in Nigeria. However I failed woefully.

Not because I didn't lose weight, I did but soon enough I hurried back to it.

And it's been the same for a lot of people I've talked too.

In short, most people who try to give up carbs end up going back to it.

However that's just the half truth. Here's the whole truth no one is talking about.

Eating carbohydrates (like rice, bread, and pasta) might be helpful for weight loss.

But, you need to be careful with the amount you eat. Plus add a few things to it.

Here are a few tips:

1) Choose healthier carbs like whole grains, fruits, and vegetables instead of sugary foods.

2) Include proteins (like chicken or beans) and good fats (like avocados or nuts) in your meals.

3) Exercise regularly; You don't have to hit the gym 24/7. You could try out a sports you enjoy or take a walk around.

4) Keep track of what you eat.

5) Keep track of your weight.

I hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Discover Wellness: Transformative Yoga For Weight Loss And Diabetes Management A / From Runways To Gardens: The Ever-evolving World Of Floral Print Dresses / Live A Healthy Lifestyle With These Homemade Recipes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.