Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:32 AM

Obaseki, Ogie, Oyegun, Other Grace Alile, Wife’s Birthday, Book Launch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Ogie, Oyegun, Other Grace Alile, Wife’s Birthday, Book Launch (398 Views)

Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun / Tinubu Wins As Oyegun Formally Withdraws From APC Chairmanship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki, Ogie, Oyegun, Other Grace Alile, Wife’s Birthday, Book Launch by Aisosa25: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2023
Obaseki, Ogie, Oyegun, other grace Alile, wife’s birthday, book launch

The Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki, on Monday, graced the birthday celebration of his uncle and former Secretary to the Edo State Government, Dr. Clement Alile, and his wife, Caroline.

While Dr. Clement Alile is celebrating his 80th birthday, his wife, Caroline Alile is marking her 75th birthday. The birthday celebration coincides with their 52nd wedding anniversary. As part of the event, Dr. Alile also presented and launched his autobiography, "Courage and Excellence."

Others at the event include Secretary to the Edo State Government, Osarodion Ogie Esq.; former Governor of Edo State, Chief John Odigie Oyegun, and the Iyase of Benin Kingdom, Chief Sam Igbe, among other dignitaries.

Speaking at the event in Benin City, Obaseki prayed that God grants the celebrants many more years in good health and wisdom.

According to him, “I am fond of Uncle Clement. When he graduated from ABU as a Veterinary doctor many years ago, I worked with him in the Ministry of Agriculture. He is a strict man and we have come a long way.

"Uncle Clement is 80 years and Sister is 75 years. There is a book to be launched and 52 years marriage anniversary to celebrate. All we need to do is to thank God and appreciate Him for the lives of Clement and Caroline Alile.”

He added, “It's a day of celebration and joy. They are special people and I made it a duty to be here to celebrate with them. I thank God for their lives and for making today possible. They have gone through good times and times of challenges. We pray for God to keep them in good health.”

On his part, Oyegun while congratulating the celebrants, said, "Clement Alile was my SSG when I was the Governor and he is a dependable person who served well but the military truncated that administration but the challenge is now faced with more problems.

"In time past, Nigeria had quality and trusted leaders who meant well for the nation. Edo is trying to create that path by laying the foundation for good leadership in the State and I pray the successor of the governor builds on that foundation.”

In his response, the celebrant, Clement Alile commended the governor for his developmental strides across all sectors of the State, appreciating him for his presence.

PHOTO CAPTION

DSC_01

L-R: Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki; Dr. Clement Alile, and his wife Caroline Alile, during a book launch in celebration of Dr. Alile’s 80th birthday; his wife’s 75th birthdays and their 52nd wedding anniversary, on Monday, July 31, 2023.

Re: Obaseki, Ogie, Oyegun, Other Grace Alile, Wife’s Birthday, Book Launch by gaby(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
Nice.

Happy birthday and anniversary to them.
Re: Obaseki, Ogie, Oyegun, Other Grace Alile, Wife’s Birthday, Book Launch by Kenedos(m): 12:34am On Aug 01, 2023
Nice outing your excellency.Congratulations to Mrs Alile.

(1) (Reply)

Coup: Customs Announces Closure Of All Borders With Niger Republic / Dss's Court Closure Plans: A Sign Of Tinubu's Fears Or A Power Grab? / In Case There's War, The Hausas Have To Protect The Igbos In Niger And Northern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.