Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,099 members, 7,890,623 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma (292 Views)

Northern Women Face Divorce, Trauma For Receiving Treatment From Male Doctors / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by DyingFetus: 3:23am On Aug 01, 2023
Mine goes like this

I came home from school when I was 13 and found my dad dead on the couch. At first I thought he asleep so I tried waking him up, but after several minutes I realized that he was cold and stiff.

Molested by multiple women, both within my family and at school between the ages of 11 and 15. I'm not kidding.

Messed me up because I ended up having very unhealthy relationships later on.

Finding my mum hanging from the stairs, dead at the age of 10

Unable to cope which led to anger issues and being sent to special school that way, it only made me very lonely, depressed and broken, it's what I am now
Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by yrhuhfy113: 3:33am On Aug 01, 2023
IT WON'T HELP ANYONE SHARING SUCH THING HERE.

Focus on the good that is left.
Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by MrsTwrite(f): 3:41am On Aug 01, 2023
Hmmm... I came back from school only to hear that our last born was dead because my parents we're unable to afford blood.🥲 cry
But To God be the glory! She came back to life!
Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by ipobarecriminals: 3:47am On Aug 01, 2023
sadmay we not see/experience EVIL. May heaven console you

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by endsarrrs(f): 3:58am On Aug 01, 2023
what's the meaning of your handle Op?
Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by Kobojunkie: 5:52am On Aug 01, 2023
DyingFetus:
Unable to cope which led to anger issues and being sent to special school that way, it only made me very lonely, depressed and broken, it's what I am now
Is that the life you desire to keep? undecided
Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by Sablexxxtoons: 6:14am On Aug 01, 2023
DyingFetus:
Mine goes like this

I came home from school when I was 13 and found my dad dead on the couch. At first I thought he asleep so I tried waking him up, but after several minutes I realized that he was cold and stiff.

Molested by multiple women, both within my family and at school between the ages of 11 and 15. I'm not kidding.

Messed me up because I ended up having very unhealthy relationships later on.

Finding my mum hanging from the stairs, dead at the age of 10

Man, you've been through a lot. I pray you find total peace love and joy in life bro.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by Jewessgratitud3: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2023
K

1 Like

Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by Dimaya: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2023
Hope this helps someone battling effects of childhood trauma in their adult life. What didn't kill, has just made you stronger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjG7yR_k3wQ
Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by DyingFetus: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2023
endsarrrs:
what's the meaning of your handle Op?

The protagonist from the child of God by McCarthy
Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by DyingFetus: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Is that the life you desire to keep? undecided

Yes
Re: Tell Me Your Childhood Trauma by TheUnsure: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2023
Armed robbers came to our house twice in the space of one year when I was little. It was really scary, till date I’m traumatized when I hear very loud noises at home in the middle of the night. Because we woke up to them using a big stick to smash out all our chandeliers and bulbs.
Why couldn’t they just switch off the lights
They put a gun to my Dad’s head, asking for money, it was bad. I was particularly worried about them raping anyone. I had not reached puberty yet but my mum was there with my three older sisters. And we had heard stories of them raping people while robbing them, including a family friend’s wife. cry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Folorunsho Alakija Is Giving Away N1billion | Apply Within / At What Age Should A Mother Stop Bathing Her Son? / Please Family I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.