Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,800 members, 7,921,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Case With The Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Case With The Poor (124 Views)

IGP Baba To Court: Tinubu Has No Pending Criminal Case With Police / They Have A Case With The Magistrate Not Me: Police PPRO, Muyiwa Adejobi / Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Case With The Poor by ajimo54(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2023
Many Nigerians are of the opinion that the current hardship was thrown upon them by the economic policies of PBAT! Now, many people are bitter that the subsidy was removed and the FX was unified! That government should have provided palliatives!

The majority of us in Africa are very lazy, unwilling, larceneous and wicked! We want to reap where we have not sown! We want to eat our cake and still have it! How possible is that? The new policies of PBAT is supposed to make us rich. Deregulation of the oil and energy sector should provoke a radical growth of the economy.

Insecurity in the South East and the North were caused by their own people! They know their children and shielded them! When Sunday Igboho started his Yoruba agenda in the South West, he was cautioned immediately by the the Yoruba elders.

There have been suffering from the days of our fore fathers! NO WHERE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD IS EASY!

We the poor people should work hard! I accept all the blames of me being poor! I will work hard to meet my standard of living!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Would Businesses Have Lost? Since BAT Said He Saved N1trn In 2 Months / EBOLA Tinubu / If You Need Money, You Must Open and Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.