Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

Tinubu’s First Weeks’ll Be Recorded Worse In History — Northern Elders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s First Weeks’ll Be Recorded Worse In History — Northern Elders (851 Views)

Pictures From President Bola Tinubu First Security Meeting With Service Chiefs / Hon. Erele Elebute-Halle Hosts Folashade Tinubu, First Daughter Of Nigeria / How Old Is Tinubu's First Daughter, I Am Checking Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s First Weeks’ll Be Recorded Worse In History — Northern Elders by marlow1962(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lmao
Re: Tinubu’s First Weeks’ll Be Recorded Worse In History — Northern Elders by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Taylor90:
Nigerians will vote in a wrong leader

Regret it

Four months before election they’ll forget about what they went through because it’s almost time for another election and politicians are coming with goodies

They’ll go ahead and vote another wrong leader

Two months later they’ll regret

And repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat

Left with 80% of southern Nigeria we won’t be making these mistakes

But the politicians banks on northern illiteracy and most Yorubas tribal wars to manipulate the sane ones

That still brings back to my opinion that only thing that will make this country work is DIVISION
You talk like the entire igboland is paradise compared to the rest of nigeria
Re: Tinubu’s First Weeks’ll Be Recorded Worse In History — Northern Elders by IamAtikulate: 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
nepapole:
All I know is no president can be as bad as Buhari.
When we are already missing Buhari
Re: Tinubu’s First Weeks’ll Be Recorded Worse In History — Northern Elders by seunjungle1(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yeye elders! What was their complain to Buhari 8years that led us to the present hardship? Dey sabi cover their own to uncover the one that is not theirs.
Re: Tinubu’s First Weeks’ll Be Recorded Worse In History — Northern Elders by enemybulldozer(m): 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
Taylor90:
Nigerians will vote in a wrong leader

Regret it

Four months before election they’ll forget about what they went through because it’s almost time for another election and politicians are coming with goodies

They’ll go ahead and vote another wrong leader

Two months later they’ll regret

And repeat and repeat and repeat and repeat

Left with 80% of southern Nigeria we won’t be making these mistakes

But the politicians banks on northern illiteracy and most Yorubas tribal wars to manipulate the sane ones

That still brings back to my opinion that only thing that will make this country work is DIVISION
That is one of the reasons why. Nigeria's past is always better than its future. Igbos are always right in their choice of presidential candidates, infact its like Ndigbo sees the future.

Helinues are my lying? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally Exposed! The Truth Behind Tinubu Transcript / Show Proof Where CSU Registrar Used The Word “forge” And Win 100k / Jagaban Will Fix Nigeria : Man Declares Full Support For Tinubu In Lagos (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.