Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,725 members, 7,938,242 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Apostle Constance C Friday apologizes to PFN and CAN for rash statements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Constance C Friday apologizes to PFN and CAN for rash statements (220 Views)

CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada: "We Only Met Once" As He Apologizes To Ladies / Davido Apologizes To Dele Momodu As They Reconcile (Photos) / Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Constance C Friday apologizes to PFN and CAN for rash statements by constancefriday(m): 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Apostle Constance C. Friday apologizes to PFN, CAN for recent tactless statements.
Greetings to my esteemed colleagues in the establishment, spread, expansion and propagation of God's Kingdom.
I Constance C. Friday Ani, the Angel assigned to watch over the Children of God in the global administrative territory of the Real Life Gospel Church, on this day the first of August 2023 would like to apologize for the recent tactless statements I made to the CAN and the PFN online, and on this media platform
My apologies goes more especially to the PFN (Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria), for recently referring to them as Warlocks and Demons. I sincerely apologize.
All Ministers of the Gospel who are part and parcel of both the CAN (Christian Association of Nigeria) and the PFN (Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria) are contributing significantly to the global propagation of the Gospel of Christ Jesus and that should be respected no matter what little divergence exists among us as unique individuals and organizations.
I promise that such kind of statements would no longer come from my mouth and I shall contribute significantly towards the spread of the Gospel of Christ Jesus on a filial level and as an individual.
May God continue to bless us all.
I forgive those who offended me, those who actively worked against my progress as a Gospel Minister and against the RLGC organization. May God forgive you and forgive us for our imperfections.
Let us continue to work together as one family.
Thanks.
Remain Blessed.
Yours Sincerely ;
Apostle Constance C Friday Ani.
(Lead Pastor/General Overseer of the RLGC)

1 Share

Re: Apostle Constance C Friday apologizes to PFN and CAN for rash statements by livebyday(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Who are you again?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Constance C Friday apologizes to PFN and CAN for rash statements by constancefriday(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2023
livebyday:
Who are you again?

@LiveByDay I guess you're trying to crack me up with that right? grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Join UNFCU: A Comprehensive Guide / Cozy Garden Estate Ketu Epe Lagos State With Registerd Survey / Nigeria's Young Artistes Are Among The Most Talented In The World - CHNG Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.