Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,102 members, 7,942,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday (16125 Views)

Glo BB Configuration On Samsung Galaxy Note: Please Help. / Airtel BB Subscription Slashed / Can't Make Calls On My Nokia E63 Since Yesterday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by twinskenny(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2011
pro01:

Whether global or not, BIS or no BIS, Glo is having serious consistency issues - as has pretty much been the case for as long as I can remember. Their internet service is a hot mess with an appalingly shameful 3g coverage, the network service keeps disappearing and reappearing - disrupting calls and internet connection, etc. Adenuga and the incompetent oafs that run glo should be ashamed of their useless selves. I just wish I could transfer my number to another network. Shame.

stop criticism, as far as i am concern glo still have the best stable internet and bis services! maybe u are staying in the remote area probably thats why u ar aving connection issues,
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by alorauzoms(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
I subscribed to dier comonth plan since sundy aftanOon, n up til now notin. Hv restarted ma bb several time yet notin. But am usin dier data plan nw which is wondaful (on egde). Stil kepin faith.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by prettyG: 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2011
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2011
Who's criticising glo? Its still my best network. Its just that their comonth service aint good. I think they are having problem sending the service books required for the comonth subscription to work. If you stay put, having faith its gonna come alive someday, you are gonna wait till jesus comes. But if you can go to their office, your problem would be solved under 10minutes. The point is how easy is it to go to their office when you subscribe. Not everyone has such time. And the the person talking about location, is ikeja not a 3g network area? What about Wuse in abuja? GLO COMONTH SERVICE SUCKS. Simple
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by werepeLeri: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
Problem is from Research in Motion - owners of Black Berry.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Ultrame(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2011
I wonder what you guys are doing with those bricks in the first place.

But if it's any consolation, you may read more about the outage here:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-20118196-94/blackberry-data-outage-in-europe-middle-east-africa/?tag=cnetRiver
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Wadosky(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2011
Am having the same problem here in enugu,I subscribed for comonth today and till now I can't ping or use my yahoo or facebook,I have removed the battery more than ten times but nothing,I will wait till morning before I go to there office.my location is enugu
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Sike(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2011
Fingers Crossed!
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by ogbongzky(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2011
RIM is crashing when many Nigerians are just trying to save to buy a BB. I pity their server oo
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by seal777(m): 1:09am On Oct 11, 2011
They kept telling us cafe is going outa business grin, they are now falling back on us, i had hectic time with customer base in few days cos of the Blackberry bro ha ha. grin grin grin grin
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by okgerald(m): 1:46am On Oct 11, 2011
I can't download movies from movies mobile since I gor my bb touch 2 days ago, it cuts off half way, is it the bb touch or network palaver cos I did not face this issue when I was using ma curve 3. Any1 experiencing same. Glo network sad
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 11, 2011
pls how do i activate glo on blackberry?
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2011
netsurf:

pls how do i activate glo on blackberry?
Send MENU to 777,
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 11, 2011
''SORRY AND PROBLEM" THE TWO MOST FAMOUS WORDS IN 9JA. YOU HEAR ONE OF THOSE WORDS AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 10 MINUTES.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2011
Now am extremely angered,vexed and annoyed to the core, This Glo people think they can just do whatever they like, and get away with it? I stopped using Glo as far back as March last year, and when i stopped, it wasn't this Bad. Even those who are trying to re-activate are getting the same error code. If you are not capable of handling the demand, why did you now introduce your Gawd damn package. angry
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by alexchuks: 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2011
To say am not disappointed at Glo, then I lie. Firstly, they said their CoMonth is is unlimited but each time i send status to 777, in the reply i see that I have some number of MBs of data left to use which means i there is a limit to which I can make downloads in a CoMonth plan. You can also hear it when you use their recharge code 123 too after the recharge has gone through. I think they should stop deceiving people by telling exactly what the have to offer and not create fake competition with other BIS provider networks.

Secondly, the present issue we are facing of one not being able to ping brows or make downloads is terrible. When these problem started they should have communicated their customers so as to keep them informed of what is going on with their service. Also when u try to make download of say 70mb before it completes it's task it break off and start all over again frustrating your effort.

I am tired of all these inefficiency from these service providers they should get it right or bow out of the service because people pay for these service and yet do not get near adequate satisfaction from the providers.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by MMM2(m): 2:29pm On Oct 11, 2011
angry
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by mummy3(f): 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2011
Shalek:

I'm happy to see this. The same thing happened to me. My subscription fee for the CoMonth stuff was deducted on september 8, 8.30am and up till this moment, it hasn't worked. I have called their cc a countless number of times and they keep telling me to dial 333 which in turn tells me that my call can't be processed on this line. I had to subscribe using zain about 2weeks later, which is working fine. Though i know of some other people that this same thing happened to and when they visited glo office, and their problems was solved in no time. But as for me, i can't go to their office whenever i subscribe, so bleep their damned network.

Please don’t jubilate yet, Airtel will soon Bleep you up too, I have just walked out of Airtel to glo. The entire network is the same. So I advise you to keep about 4lines ready, anyone that bleeps you up, you change to another one. That’s my game. Shikina? tooo
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by okgerald(m): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2011
All these networks would at one time or the other mess you up.I have tried all and know their weakness so don't be full of confidence with that particular network cos you d be raining curses on them whwn the yawa starts
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Adaspire2: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2011
Same with MTN i got a sms from MTN yesterday at abt 11pm "some BB services might be temporarily unavailable due to tech challenges being exp by our partners RIM. pls bear with us"--48 hrs gone
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by COMPAQ(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2011
Ijogz K:

Why is your ballz itching you this much, Seems like the more it itches the more you yarn Ballzzzzz, They are kinda connected

See what I mean!! Apalling!!
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by Saipro(m): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2011
mummy3:

Please don’t jubilate yet, Airtel will soon bleep you up too, I have just walked out of Airtel to glo. The entire network is the same. So I advise you to keep about 4lines ready, anyone that bleeps you up, you change to another one. That’s my game. Shikina? tooo

You couldn't have spoken sooner. My Glo CoMonth hasn't been on 20mins continuously since subscribed on 23rd September. Sadly, it gulps airtime for no apparent nor just reason too. Airtel fares slightly better but frequent service cuts make wonder why I believed better days were here already. MTN? The Bleep?! Etisalat is ok when they're not experiencing downtime either.

I'll side with you on having all 4 SIMs. Even a 5th & 6th for extra measure
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by cupid4ig(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2011
make sure the the c that is the Co is capital and the m Month capital too. and delete any msg in ur fone that is 777 then start a new msg and write CoMonth it will go. glo is best for now my is supper fast and its on EDGE
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by mayreez(f): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2012
Same here! for the past three days now they logged me off and
it's so annoying how they kept on deceiving people to do different
things to get the browser back when they know the fault is theirs...
i cant even remember how many times i called the customer care line
and I'm even fed-up of calling cos it's obvious they don't even know
what to do to solve this annoying problem of theirs
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by aAK1(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2012
I already dropped my glo
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by popeeluv: 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
GLO BIS is a complete failure. Changing my sim after this month.
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by introvertme: 6:24am On Mar 27, 2017
same issue here.
my 4k de hang
Re: Problem With Glo Bb Subscription Since Yesterday by UBORKINGSLEY: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2021
Not only bb, I couldn't subscribe for the past 3 day

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Use Glo Blackberry Internet Subscription (BIS) On PC And Other Device / 6 Distinctive Features Of The New Samsung Galaxy S9 / Samsung Banned From Selling Some Phones In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.