Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,500 members, 7,932,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

My Darling Club Unveiling Of Newly Signed Players Is Top Notch.adaa Bendel Insur - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Darling Club Unveiling Of Newly Signed Players Is Top Notch.adaa Bendel Insur (144 Views)

Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Koeman: This Current Set Of Players Is Not At The Level Required At Barcelona / FOOTBALL LOVERS!! Do You Agree That Ajax With 9 Players Is Better Than Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Darling Club Unveiling Of Newly Signed Players Is Top Notch.adaa Bendel Insur by guobe: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bendel insurance have been unveiling some of its newly signed players and it is top notch and one of the best unveiling currently taking place in Nigeria.
Kudos to the media team of Bendel insurance as they just unveiled Ezekiel Tamara.

Re: My Darling Club Unveiling Of Newly Signed Players Is Top Notch.adaa Bendel Insur by guobe: 2:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
More

(1) (Reply)

Three African Nation That Qualify For FWWC Knockout Stage / England Vs Nigeria Penalties Live / Super Falcons World Cup Journey Is Over!. Looses To England On Penalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.