Stats: 3,183,072 members, 7,919,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because I Was Brilliant- Sen Ishaku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because I Was Brilliant- Sen Ishaku (335 Views)

I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo / Sen. Ishaku Abbo Threaten To Kill Someone / How Naval College PH Denied Sen Ishaku Admission For Being HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because I Was Brilliant- Sen Ishaku by Holuwarseun15(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Senator Ishaku Abbo recently shared an inspiring story of his academic achievements during a Nigerian Senate session. He recounted how he successfully passed his Common Entrance examination while being just a primary 3 student.

This reminiscence came to light when discussions arose about Professor Joseph Utsev’s birth year and primary education completion year during his ministerial nomination.

Professor Joseph Utsev’s bio-data, stating his birth year as 1980 and completion of primary education in 1989, raised questions about the feasibility of such an accomplishment in such a short span of time.

Senator Ishaku Abbo came to Professor Utsev’s defense, suggesting that it is possible to start primary school at a young age, just as he did.

According to video posted by Channels TV, Senator Ishaku Abbo shared that he personally sat for the Common Entrance examination in Primary 3 and excelled due to his exceptional brilliance.

In his words, he said:

“I Sat for Common Entrance in Primary 3 and I passed because I was exceptionally brilliant.”

Read More:

https://thequesttimes.com/i-passed-common-entrance-in-primary-3-because-i-was-exceptionally-brilliant-sen-ishaku-abbo/
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because I Was Brilliant- Sen Ishaku by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wow!
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because I Was Brilliant- Sen Ishaku by Xscape1993(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Who and who have we offended in this country?

Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because I Was Brilliant- Sen Ishaku by jonapeters: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Na so

He was in secondary school as a toddler
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because I Was Brilliant- Sen Ishaku by BoldBrainz(m): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Xscape1993:
Who and who have we offended in this country?

But it's actually possible.

I wrote mine in the same Primary 3, when I was ten.
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because I Was Brilliant- Sen Ishaku by Llight101(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
When I was in Sec. sch. the 2 youngest guys were 8yrs in our JSS1

Expeditiously: Nigerièn Government To Shun Abdulsalam, Sultan / Coup: My Boys And I Can Restore Democracy In Niger – Asari Dokubo / Niger Coup Leaders To Dialogue With ECOWAS After Meeting Islamic Clerics (pics)