Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:43 PM

Marks Of Relationship Damage And The Resolution - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marks Of Relationship Damage And The Resolution (142 Views)

Some Marks Of Being Seriously Deceived By Men And Religion / Sandra Ezekwesili: 'Prophet TB Joshua Did Much Damage, His Ministry Was Toxic' / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marks Of Relationship Damage And The Resolution by topshore(f): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Scripture Texts:

1 Samuel 18:2; Genesis 29:14

Relationship refers to the condition of being connected or related, as well as association by blood or marriage; kinship. It refers to the interactions, ties, or feelings that exist between two parties, nations, individuals, etc.

There are numerous distinct types of relationships, including familial, platonic, acquaintance, and romantic.

Regardless of the form of relationship we have, there must be four essential components. These include, but are not limited to:
1. affection: concern, liking, benevolence, attraction, affection, and generosity;
2. understanding;
3. Respect: esteem, acknowledgment, admiration, affirmation;
4. Trust: confidence, loyalty, honesty, bravery, dependability, and consistency.

Failure of any of these causes a relationship to fail, resulting in a damaged relationship.

Signs of a Damaged Relationship.
A damaged relationship is characterised by the absence of any of the aforementioned elements, which include but are not limited to:

Cruelty (physical or spiritual); dislike; rejection; withdrawal; coldness; ingratitude; envy/jealousy; needless attitude; regret; indifference; betrayal; breach of confidence; disloyalty; unfaithfulness; dishonesty; unreliability; inconsistence; rudiness; carelessness; thoughtlessness; moral breakage; moral meekness; infidelity to withstand pressure; not moving together in one spirit.

The Effect of Damaged Relationships

Hurt, suffering, self-justification, rationalisation, sadness, confusion, resentment, bitterness, depression, hostility, anger, jealousy, guilt, regret, remorse, condemnation, fear, anxiety, withdrawal, avoidance, apathy, and completely fleeing away from each other in secret are the results of a damaged relationship. All of these are the origins of breakdowns around the world.
Restoration Of A Damaged Relationship
When relationships are broken, we all require intervention, particularly divine intervention.

Here are some suggestions for mending a broken relationship:

- Admit that you have erred against one another and offended the Holy Spirit in your relationship.
- Admit that you have erred by reacting and acting unlovingly towards one another.
- Confess your transgressions and seek God's forgiveness.
- Request forgiveness from one another.
- Accept by faith that your reconciliation will result in a new beginning in Christ, as opposed to a dead end as before.
- Accept one another as Christ accepts all of us.
- Submit yourself to prayer and salvation.

God bless you! Amen!

If you wish to devote your life to Christ, simply recite this brief prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You now; enter my life, take control of my life, and transform my world." I bid farewell to the devil and enter the Kingdom of Light. Thank you, Jesus; in the name of Jesus, I pray, amen!"

Congratulations!!! You are now liberated!

Peace!

Also see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MteRKuuE48

(1) (Reply)

A New AI App Called ‘text With Jesus’ Has Got Users Talking / Suffering Saturday ~ 26th August, 2023 / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 146) Prov.10:22 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.