Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,779 members, 7,938,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Bow And Go: Are Obidients Not Ashamed Of Labour Party Senators? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bow And Go: Are Obidients Not Ashamed Of Labour Party Senators? (472 Views)

Labour Party's Senators-Elect And Reps-Elect Won't Defect — National Chairman / Meet The 8 Labour Party Senators Who Won With Obi Influence / 99% Of My Colleagues Are Obidients - Peter Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bow And Go: Are Obidients Not Ashamed Of Labour Party Senators? by hisexcellency34: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Labour Party (LP) Senators are also part of this bow and go charade going on in the Senate. They have mixed with PDP and APC senators.

Are obidients and Peter Obi not ashamed of them?

Re: Bow And Go: Are Obidients Not Ashamed Of Labour Party Senators? by flokii: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
How is it possible that LP that won only one governorship seat in Nigeria, which is Abia State is claiming to have won the presidential election in Nigeria made up of 36 states and the FCT.. Like where is the sense in that??

3 Likes

Re: Bow And Go: Are Obidients Not Ashamed Of Labour Party Senators? by MTNnews: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2023
Those fools blame everyone else for their problem just like the average ipob oh o so don't expect too much from such despicable fools.

hisexcellency34:
Labour Party (LP) Senators are also part of this bow and go charade going on in the Senate. They have mixed with PDP and APC senators.

Are obidients and Peter Obi not ashamed of them?

1 Like

Re: Bow And Go: Are Obidients Not Ashamed Of Labour Party Senators? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
They will definitely hear from Obidients.
Re: Bow And Go: Are Obidients Not Ashamed Of Labour Party Senators? by bennybuhari: 11:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Outside the country can be Niger, Chad or Benin Republic. You think you can bamboozle us with that trash. I won't give u a kobo tomorrow. 30k agbado miscreant
Yorubafather:

I can't believe the shit i just read, dude I live outside Nigeria and own properties here, are you insane? you think everybody here is wretched like yourself? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Wike Visited Me — Ganduje / Mention Your State And What You're Proud Of About It / APC UK Denies Fake Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.