Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Don’t Like Where She Came From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Like Where She Came From (764 Views)

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card / She Came, Cooked, We Drank, and Did This When Her BF Called [Picture] / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Like Where She Came From by Letuspray4niger: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Good day fellow Nairalanders,

I’m in a point of crucial crossroad in life and would really appreciate your valuable insights and diverse perspectives as regarding the issue of whom to marry,

There was this lady in my department back then@ the university, I admired her so much not because of her physical structure but because of the values and prospect she carries, she is intelligent, God fearing and discipline, no doubt she will make a responsible mother that will raise Godly children with purpose which is the desire of most husbands out there.

We both related on the hy hello bases back then in sch, i never went close cox, I don’t really feel comfortable generally around people from the region she came from, I never imagined myself getting married to anyone from that axis, I use to come across many of them even in my place of work, but one thing kept on ringing a bell 🛎 in my heart right from our old school days, that if you must marry from that region it must be she

After graduation many years down the line, we both met in one of the big cities in Nigeria 🇳🇬, she is doing well, me also doing well, she came to my house, I also went to her house to my greatest surprise she is still the same person she was.

She possesses everything I want in a wife looking more beautiful than she was, if I put up the big question I’m 101% sure it will be yes all the way, personally, I have no problem with her, but my greatest fear is will she respect me ?? We both earn almost same salary, secondly I don’t like where she came from.

Matured advice please most especially those that got married to their class mates

Insult is also welcome.

Thank you for ur time.
Re: I Don’t Like Where She Came From by Pathfinder2090: 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Oga u no make any sense for Wetin u write
You refused to mention the region she come from
So how do you expect us to advise you?

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Like Where She Came From by faebenezer5star: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
If she knows God very well like you claim, marry her

Re: I Don’t Like Where She Came From by Starboytwo(m): 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Pls OP, no mention any region abeg

You know how Nairaland is, Boys are waiting for you to mention a place and watch all hell let loose.

Kindly disappoint tribalist
Re: I Don’t Like Where She Came From by Obiedun(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
You are not serious to marry. Be looking for someone from your region. After 12 years you will know what you are doing.
Re: I Don’t Like Where She Came From by Dshocker(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Letuspray4niger:

I’m in a point of crucial crossroad in life and would really appreciate your valuable insights and diverse perspectives as regarding the issue of whom to marry,

There was this lady in my department back then@ the university, I admired her so much not because of her physical structure but because of the values and prospect she carries, she is intelligent, God fearing and discipline, no doubt she will make a responsible mother that will raise Godly children with purpose which is the desire of most husbands out there.

We both related on the hy hello bases back then in sch, i never went close cox, I don’t really feel comfortable generally around people from the region she came from, I never imagined myself getting married to anyone from that axis, I use to come across many of them even in my place of work, but one thing kept on ringing a bell 🛎 in my heart right from our old school days, that if you must marry from that region it must be she

After graduation many years down the line, we both met in one of the big cities in Nigeria 🇳🇬, she is doing well, me also doing well, she came to my house, I also went to her house to my greatest surprise she is still the same person she was.

She possesses everything I want in a wife looking more beautiful than she was, if I put up the big question I’m 101% sure it will be yes all the way, personally, I have no problem with her, but my greatest fear is will she respect me ?? We both earn almost same salary, secondly I don’t like where she came from.

Matured advice please most especially those that got married to their class mates

Insult is also welcome.

Thank you for ur time.

Obviously, this is an Igbo vs Yoruba relationship you are talking about.

Well, the truth is that; If you are a Yoruba boy, don't waste your time chasing shadows, because her family will not accept you, because of the hatred both tribes have for each other.

And if you were an Igbo guy; Don't also stress your life, because her people will never accept you, all because of the hatred they have for one another.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t Like Where She Came From by Dimaya: 12:01am On Aug 02, 2023
cheesy we need information
Re: I Don’t Like Where She Came From by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:50am On Aug 02, 2023
OP na small boy,you see a lady you like,na where she come from be the problem.you really mumu shaaa.chai
Re: I Don’t Like Where She Came From by lecturerdabo(m): 5:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Letuspray4niger:

Insult is also welcome.

Thank you for ur time.

If she ticks the right boxes for you, I suggest you shouldn't be worried about her being a classmate. I'm married to my classmate and it's one of the best decisions I've made in life!

Regarding ethnicity/region, please stay clear of you can't rid yourself of that silly sentiments that is killing our country. If you not matured mentally, you will easily attribute every misunderstanding in your marriage to it in the future. MARRIAGE IS FOR MATURED MINDS!!!
Re: I Don’t Like Where She Came From by Bellotelli: 6:05am On Aug 02, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Oga u no make any sense for Wetin u write
You refused to mention the region she come from
So how do you expect us to advise you?
Op get sense ooo. No want wetin go cause tribal war here.
Re: I Don’t Like Where She Came From by franchasofficia: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Letuspray4niger:

Insult is also welcome.

Thank you for ur time.

You are a Yoruba guy and worried that marrying an Ado Ekiti girl is not good because you believe Ekiti girls cheat a lot without fear of any consequences.

It is a very wrong conclusion in this age and time.

Stop all those stereotypes and marry her.

If you were a Yoruba guy wanting to marry Igbo girl or Igbo guy wanting to marry a Yoruba girl, I would have told you to abort the mission cos Yoruba-Igbo relationship right now is at an all time low, marrying each other right now will never augur well for both of you due to the strained relationship between Igbo and Yoruba as a tribe since 2022.

But since you are a Yoruba guy, please marry the young lady, she is your fellow Yoruba, it doesn't really matter much, the cultural and traditional differences aren't much

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Going To End Up In Prison / Who Are You In Love With Now? / Dating Tips Or Tricks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.