Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,565 members, 7,929,805 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 11:44 PM

FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players (19036 Views)

"If You Feel Pressure, Stay At Home" - Jose Mourinho To Players / World Cup 2018: FIFA To Pay Super Eagles £6.1 Million After Crashing Out / Champions League: 170,000 Sign Petition For FIFA To Punish Ramos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by djon78(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2023
lexy2014:

But you are the one who didn't reason anything logically before reacting by jumping up and down about who hates nigeria.

You don't love Nigeria. Don't mistake your biased and skewed support for some corrupt politicians as love for nigeria

I will really love to see what that guy really looks like in real life

If you see this kind of people in real life, you will never reply there comment again

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by 43Ronin: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2023
who's surprised that hellanus is actually more stupid than we thought in fact it now seems hellanus, Ihrodspy & leodadlave are one and the same people. My prayer for them is that when the revolution comes they should be among the first casualties with their corrupt politicians.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by chatinent: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Nice move from FIFA. Don't pay them through the govt proxies. The Nigerian govt has failed.
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by purplekayc(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:
What a disgrace
cheesy
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Minjim: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
There's no where in the article fifa claim they are doing it because of the Nigerian Government. Seun, Mynd44 should adjust the topic of your thread.

I hope you know there is a video of the woman on Twitter addressing the Super Falcon and telling them the reason is solely because of them

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Passionate1(m): 11:47am On Aug 02, 2023
Shame to bad people! D news go hit dem so hard. .

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Ikaeniyan0: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Minjim:

I hope you know there is a video of the woman on Twitter addressing the Super Falcon and telling them the reason is solely because of them
did FIFA claim they are paying directly to teams because of the Nigerian Government? Show me FIFA releasing such a statement.
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Azzik: 11:55am On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:
By Adekunle Sulaimon

World football body FIFA has announced its plan to pay prize money directly into the players’ accounts of the winners of the ongoing women’s World Cup in Australia/New Zealand.

FIFA Secretary-General, Fatma Samoura, confirmed this in a viral video on social media saying the policy change is due to unpaid allowance issues involving Nigeria’s Super Falcons.

The Falcons head coach, Randy Waldrum, had earlier revealed that some players were owed “per diem and bonuses” from two years ago.

The development caused a stir and almost affected the preparation of the Super Falcon players with most of them insisting on missing the training to protest their unpaid bonuses.

However, in the video, Samoura acknowledged that “things have been tough” for the Falcons.

Waldrum not afraid of potential England clash
She added that FIFA for the first time would monitor that match bonuses got to the players directly.

“I know that things have been tough. We have to face the realities of Nigeria. It pains me a lot. It is because of you (the Super Falcons) that, for the first time, the prize money has been ring-fenced in the history of FIFA to ensure that it goes to you,” the FIFA secretary-general said.

https://punchng.com/super-falcons-fifa-to-pay-world-cup-prize-directly-to-players/

NFF is such a disgrace
Nigeria and corruption
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by georgeakins: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:

I do not support corruption like you do.

The difference between us

You've been so known to be clapping for corrupt government officials and hail them like they are doing you any favour by stealing what's rightfully yours as a citizen because in your own reasoning, you're teaching the Igbos a political lessons . 😂 😂

Obi has lost, try to move on.
He is not competent to be president.
But one day, he may become biafran president.
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by georgeakins: 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:

How does standing on the path of truth and speaking up for the oppressed mean that I hate my country?

If you truly love your country as you've claimed and want the country to move forward, you won't be all over the place defending a dirty character like Bola Tinubu.

Jagaban will be president for the next for 4 years.
Go and kill yourself if you are not happy about it.
At least, some of your brothers have gone into depression and mental illness just because of hatred for our illustrious son, Jagaban.
The main reason behind your bitterness is that no Ibo person dead or alive has succeeded in politics like Jagaban.
Jagaban is greater than all Ibo leaders put together.
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by 001Lagos: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
georgeakins:

At least, some of your brothers have gone into depression and mental illness just because of hatred for our illustrious son, Jagaban.
The main reason behind your bitterness is that no Ibo person dead or alive has succeeded in politics like Jagaban.
Yet , he rigged his way to becoming president like the coward he's always been ? 😂 😂

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by EconFinance: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beremx:
if she didn't make the decision because of Nigeria, why then did she mention only Nigeria for their reason to pay the players directly?
Helinues, stop exhibiting daftness with emotions on nairaland
Don't mind him/her
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by georgeakins: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:

Yet , he rigged his way to becoming president like the coward he's always been ? 😂 😂

Go and remove him.

Ibo can never win free and fair election in Nigeria, that was why your ancestors executed coup to be president in Jan 1966
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by 001Lagos: 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
georgeakins:

Go and remove him.

Ibo can never win free and fair election in Nigeria, that was why your ancestors executed coup to be president in Jan 1966
The igbos ruled your ancestors first before you even think of becoming president .

Nnamzi Azikiwe was the first Nigerian president and he ruled over your ancestors before anyone in your tribe dreamt of becoming president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by orion7: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:

But I don't hate my country passionately like you do. That's the big difference between us
Buhari ran Nigeria to the ground. It was hatred for Nigeria that made Yourubas to cheer him to the end. And guess what they cheered a convict to aso rock too. Nobody gates Nigeria like yorubas. The single reason Nigeria is in comatose. Yourubas

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Hangulsaram: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:

But I don't hate my country passionately like you do. That's the big difference between us
So the way to show that you love your country is by supporting corruption, hope you are not mistaken that for patriotism?

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Slimwhyt(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
What a shame!
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Burgerlomo: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Excellent decision 👍
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by RolexOfGeneva(m): 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:

Your response is lame. That guy just finished you

3 Likes

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by SageWithSarcasm(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:
What a disgrace
Sometimes thats tge only language people in power understand

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Goldbw122(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
The corruption in Nigeria is so alarming..

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by SageWithSarcasm(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2023
georgeakins:

Please just leave jhae
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
Good move. They will not like it. The next thing now is we will hear is that " Federal high court sitting somewhere issues injunction stopping FIFA from paying worldcup money directly to players accounts. "
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by dragunov: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
seunmsg:
b]

Welcome to my troll club. Say hi to your senior colleague dragunuv, dragonuv, spandau and asswipmod who has been at it for the past 4 years or so.

Eeh! You're looking for customer. Who is trolling you? You think you're that important that 4 individuals on Nairaland will be trolling you for 4 years. So me I have been attending to your mumuness for 4 straight years? Let me now officially start the trolling since you so desperately want me in your club. Since you no wan get sense. Kadoso Mutairu aka SeunMuhammaduShettimaGumi! We just started. You can report again o as usual.
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by dragunov: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beremx:
are you so daft you failed to comprehend what FIFA said? Simple English written said the Super Falcons will be paid directly because NFF has been owing the players for two years. Just like seunmsg, learn to defend the useless government with your senses intact

See, guy or lady. I see how that dingbat has been making fun of you. You know what you will do for me? Anytime he makes one of his skooshie induced comments, just call him "Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg". He will nearly kill himself.😝😝😝😝 Trust me. I have sent him into depression on several occasions by just posting this magic words. You see how he has mentioned my moniker and 2 other guys and telling you to come and learn from me. Imagine the arrogance and audacity. Just my advice. Call him Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Then add some laughing emoji for more effects if you have some. Don't mind him.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by kabillionaire(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is amazing!
The whole world should know what we are passing through here in Nigeria, be it sports or not.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by seunmsg(m): 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
dragunov:

Eeh! You're looking for customer. Who is trolling you? You think you're that important that 4 individuals on Nairaland will be trolling you for 4 years. So me I have been attending to your mumuness for 4 straight years? Let me now officially start the trolling since you so desperately want me in your club. Since you no wan get sense. Kadoso Mutairu aka SeunMuhammaduShettimaGumi! We just started. You can report again o as usual.

I guess you’re ashamed of your record, right? Truly, you ought to. It’s even more shameful seeing you make attempt to deny yourself by quoting your own handle to reply yourself. Very pathetic and sympathetic at the same time.

You’ve dedicated the last 4 years of your life to using 4 different handles to troll someone who is busy having fun and living his life. Boy, you really need help. My offer of assistance is still open though. Send an apology letter to my DM and I will see how I can help your terrible situation.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Iceberg3: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:

People do not hate their country, people hate the degraded and bastardised system going on for decades! For more than 30 years this country has been without regular power supply! Pipe borne water is a thing of the past. People born 20,30 years ago do not know what regular power supply is!
People are fed up! You know all these but you keep pretending you don't.

If you choose to be like the ostrich who keeps its head in the sand in the midst of danger,then good for you,don't drag others with you. If you choose to sit down on a spot like a tolotolo in the midst of danger,also good for you...sit down there and mind your own business.

Quit acting like a very big self righteous hypocrite going about judging people.
Live in your own f....'s paradise,only leave people who have long been fed up with the years long degradation of virtually all systems in the country.

1 Like

Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by Beremx(f): 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
dragunov:

See, guy or lady. I see how that dingbat has been making fun of you. You know what you will do for me? Anytime he makes one of his skooshie induced comments, just call him "Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg". He will nearly kill himself.😝😝😝😝 Trust me. I have sent him into depression on several occasions by just posting this magic words. You see how he has mentioned my moniker and 2 other guys and telling you to come and learn from me. Imagine the arrogance and audacity. Just my advice. Call him Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg! Then add some laughing emoji for more effects if you have some. Don't mind him.
grin grin grin seunmsg
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by dragunov: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
seunmsg:

I guess you’re ashamed of your record, right? Truly, you ought to. It’s even more shameful seeing you make attempt to deny yourself by quoting your own handle to reply yourself. Very pathetic and sympathetic at the same time.

You’ve dedicated the last 4 years of your life to using 4 different handles to troll someone who is busy having fun and living his life. Boy, you really need help. My offer of assistance is still open though. Send an apology letter to my DM and I will see how I can help your terrible situation.

Kadoso Mutairu aka SeunMuhammaduShettimaGumi!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 They are looking for apology. 🤪🤪🤪 Awọn uncle Mudashiru Kusoro.😜😜😜. Spandau and Asswipemod are saying hello. Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg?😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by georgeakins: 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
001Lagos:

The igbos ruled your ancestors first before you even think of becoming president .

Nnamzi Azikiwe was the first Nigerian president and he ruled over your ancestors before anyone in your tribe dreamt of becoming president of Nigeria

Hahahahaha!

Go and read your history!

Azikwe was a president without constitutional power.

It was the Prime minister that was appointing cabinet ministers, service chiefs, permanent secretaries.
Zik became so frustrated at a point.

That was the main reason Ibos planned that coup to kill non Ibos who were in prominent positions then. But it backfired on them.

Awolowo pleaded with Azikwe before independence to join him and form the cental govt, since there was no clear winner in the election of 1959, but Zik refused.
Micheal Okpara was one of the people who misled Zik. He confessed in one of his interviews that he would forever regret that mistake.

If Ibos wanted biafra, why didn't they declare it after 1966 coup? But immediately the coup backfired on them and realised they could not lord it over other tribes, they started agitating for Biafra.

Today, Ibos are the most bitter tribe who will blame virtually other tribes in Nigeria for mistakes made by Ibos themselves.

Without that Ibo coup of 1966, Nigeria would have gone very far.
Re: FIFA To Pay World Cup Money Directly To Players by DevilsEqual(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beremx:
grin grin grin seunmsg

I'm tired of quoting u

This account was banned for 2weeks cause i quoted u, its even been banned 3 other times just because of only u and my other new account "EmperorCaesar" that i qouted u with recently got banned just now again

I'm done quoting u...Abeg, no qoute me too o, I no wan get ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

History: How Sunday Olisheh Kicked Out Vincent Enyeama From Super Eagles In 2015 / 2014 WC Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Namibia (1 - 0) On June 3 2012 / Napoli Ask Chelsea To Double £3.5m Offer For Maurizio Sarri

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.