Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,885 members, 7,966,312 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M (36063 Views)

Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Amanda Maria Edochie And Abraham Wedding Photos / Pete Edochie And Wife Relax With Yul Edochie As He Visits Them (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Mcreloaded(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
He can claim that he is now a traditionalist and as such he can marry more than one wife.

And it takes after 2 years of separation before any party can file for divorce.

Some are saying Yul should sign the divorce papers as if signing of receipt of the divorce papers means the marriage is over.

Whether you sign receipt of divorce papers or not, it does not stop the court from starting divorce proceedings.

2 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by InvertedHammer: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Proserpina:
Another one trying to gaslight women grin cheesy grin cheesy

This is not gaslighting. Her lawsuit wont work in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Proserpina: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2023

1 Like

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Ilaje1: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is a waste of time. It lacks merit. According to the law suit, one must not married another husband or wife. Is Yul legally married to Judy? May should just count her loss and move on. But if she wants to stay, she should stay, left for her to decide. Lawyer will just take her money. Most people here are just emotionally biased, most of you Bleep up and down but critize someone that doesn'teven do up to your level. You can't force someone to stay with you.

14 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Proserpina: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ilaje1:
This is a waste of time. It lacks merit. According to the law suit, one must not married another husband or wife. Is Yul legally married to Judy? May should just count her loss and move on. But if she wants to stay, she should stay, left for her to decide. Lawyer will just take her money. Most people here are just emotionally biased, most of you Bleep up and down but critize someone that doesn'teven do up to your level. You can't force someone to stay with you.

Abi oo😂...and these ignorant ladies are here jubulating for what they have no knowledge about.

Awon oleeeeee tongue

3 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by bizhop01: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Food is ready for vagina people cool

5 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Proserpina:
Why do you think it won't work? grin grin

Ibeere IELTS

Oleeeeeee grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Proserpina: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2023

3 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yes May! Get that money! 👏👏👏
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by ehikwe22: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yul is an idiot. You wan be polygamist go dey do court wedding. Odogwu tactless and brainless odogwu

1 Like

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Nonexisting1: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Proserpina:
As long as court marriage exist, Nigeria is the best place to start holding men accountable for their actions in marriage. Do you think Falana and Esculaw will take up her service if she doesn't have a case? Do you know how big and informed these people are in lawsuit?
Get a book and stop typing nonsense.

I'm glad women are now enlightened and are willing to shun partial and detrimental societal expectations.
Ntor!
You and I will be here when the case becomes history. I'll ask you about this case in two years from now.

5 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by inoki247: 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
President Obasanjo has many wives, did he convert to Muslim?

Lol which woman dem go born well carry Baba Iyabo go court...

Wey influence dey na the woman go loose more...

1 Like

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Proserpina: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2023

4 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by SpatialKing(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
tosyne2much:
Such a shameless man with a childish behaviour! He's not the first man to marry more than one wife but he did that in a foolish way

Celebrities are not people you should emulate their lifestyle and I really pity those who droll and argue over them. Most of them are better watched from distance through movies

Imagine getting marriaged under constitutional Act and you still have the boldness to marry another woman illegally flaunting it to the face of your children and woman who bore you these children

In a saner clime, he would be jailed and heavily fined

He has every right to marry a 2nd wife...

5 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Billionaire2: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
AntiMarxist:
Yul should convert to Islam and notify the court on this .

Case closed!

There are provisions for divorce in Islamic courts too..
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by youngrichnigga: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
What has Pete Edochie been doing all the while he needs to act out his Nollywood character on this Judy Austin; except he's incapacitated in anyway, he needs to step in....maybe consult a dibia on it undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by NwokoloOwa: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR:
100million is too small from that narcissist and chauvinist . He's making so much drama out of these mess he created instead of just signing the divorce paper in peace. He wants to eat his cake and have it, nonsense.

smiley smiley smiley. I also agree it's danm too small.

Fuel sef can finish the whole money wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by HALCYON44: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
MARRIAGE IS A SCAM take it or live it. Especially nowadays women has turned it into ATM machine where they want to cash out big time.

4 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by toprealman: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
IconicR post=[i:
[/i]124822989]100million is too small from that narcissist and chauvinist . He's making so much drama out of these mess he created instead of just signing the divorce paper in peace. He wants to eat his cake and have it, nonsense.

She knows how much the guy can make in his lifetime.
This soap opera will be interesting but why kill your case with this:
May noted that her husband seems to be under some kind of influence and has been unusually aggressive, erratic, irrational and increasingly threatening.
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
toprealman:

She knows how much the guy can make in his lifetime.
This soap opera will be interesting but why kill your case with this:
May noted that her husband seems to be under some kind of influence and has been unusually aggressive, erratic, irrational and increasingly threatening.
That's to stop him from accessing their house which now belongs to May
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by naijastusa: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
I hope she succeed eventually. I am raising a daughter and don't want her to go through this kind of unconscionable ordeal.

2 Likes

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Emmanuel30a: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
He has caused so much pain for that innocent woman.
Iru kan-un... Iru kan-un kan-un... Innocent ko, decent ati 50cent... I don't know when and where you have seen or are seeing 50cent and or the wife of 50cent,etc; to be decent... let alone innocent... Everyone or everybody,etc; would be looking for/to cent or 💯... They would now be looking like an adolescent, like an adolescent florescent or like an adjacent adolescent, adolescent that is living at adjacent...,etc; that is using florescent or holding florescent with scent... What is their scent and florescent...? I mean,of course there is an adolescent or there are some adolescents,etc; at my adjacent(at my disposal...?) or at the adjacent... With what scent..., and from/for how many cent and 50percent...? How many percent,etc; is or are your scent and florescent,etc; o ye adolescent...? Is it now,etc; that, you begin/would begin to learn silent instead of violent...? I guess your violet is violent..., or is it silent...? Your violent and silent is violet...? You don't know what is salient... and you are not lenient...(GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ETC are THE MAGNIFICENT...) You would begin to do bend over and or bend down select,etc; inside a toilet or inside the toilet... What is the color of your violet..., violent or silent...? What is the color of your toilet or in/inside your toilet...? What is the color of your maleficent...,that is insufficient or not sufficient..? What of convalescent or the color of/in your convalescent...? No wonder, it's difficult for you to observe "violet"...; let alone Lent and Advent... At what length or to what length and extents, etc; did you know or observes Lent and Advent,etc...? Abi you want to collect.../abi you won collect,etc; doesn't likes you/doesn't want you to observes Lent and Advent/let alone Advent...or , don't want you to observes your Lent and your "violet Collect",etc; at length...? What is the length and width or length and breadth...? What is your Collect or what are in your Collects... Violet Lent or Violent Advent...? Where is silent and where is violent...in your Collects? Bend down select...abi you want to collect,etc; won't makes you to becomes an Elect,THE ELECT of GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...or "one of the Elects of GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST"...

1 Like

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
saysoo:
So a man in Nigeria cannot marry second wife in peace?
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by SMARTMOTORS(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Is she that cheap?? Wtf is 100m!
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by Nonexisting1: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Proserpina:
Semantics grin grin

You and I won't be hear to see the outcome of a case in the next two years, I've got better plans for my life.
Oshe planner. You are now a better future planner than billionaires Tony Elumelu and Orji Kalu, even known busy celebrities who still find time to log into nairaland. Be there talking rubbish. If I don't see you, I will drag your black ass into this place for you to see the goodness of the Lord in the lives of men when this case will be dead and buried. See you in two years and cheers.

1 Share

Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by NAC1666: 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by MrDoGood(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
She pity them ohh.

She's just too nice
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by SleekyP(m): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
100m? too cheap...can't buy a house in Gwarimpa angry
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by gemini35(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
The greatest enemy you have is in between your legs,and if you reach the end of your rope tie the knot and hang on.
Re: May Sues Yul Edochie And His Second Wife For Adultery, Demands N100M by kelspinall(m): 4:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
seriously this one no concern us...lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sister: Tagbo Umeike's Autopsy Out Monday, Davido Yet To Reach Out To My Family / MC Tagwaye Builds New House (Photos) / PHOTOS: Davido, Phyno At Burna Boy’s Private Listening Of “outside” Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.