Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Video Proof Of Tb Joshua's Prediction During Nigeria Vs Guinea Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Video Proof Of Tb Joshua's Prediction During Nigeria Vs Guinea Match (1267 Views)

Photo Of Enyeama During Nigeria's Match / Full Transcript Of Tb Joshua Prediction Of Nigeria - Guinea Match / Osaze Blames TB Joshua's Prediction For Super Eagles Nations Cup Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Proof Of Tb Joshua's Prediction During Nigeria Vs Guinea Match by ceomike(m): 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2011
Before Super Eagles played Guinea in Abuja, TB Joshua did predicted that the match would not favour Nigeria. Here is video proof of the prediction

Watch Video here

http://www./2011/10/10/video-tb-joshua-predicted-super-eagles-failure/

The video is also on youtube.

I actually discussed with someone on this and he said anyone would predict Super Eagles doom because the player were not committed. I dont buy that though I know the players are not seriously committed but we played at home and could have cheated to the Nations Cup if we wanted and which I am sure we did.

We lost because we did not hed to warnings. Preparation is KEY

(1) (Reply)

Footballers Making The Sign Of The Cross. / Tamuz Regrets Rejecting Nigeria For Israel. / Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.