Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,584 members, 7,934,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:46 PM

Hope Of The Hopeless. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hope Of The Hopeless. (100 Views)

Why Does Allah Deliberately Mislead People And Give Them No Hope Of Redemption? / DO THESE TWO THINGS WHEN DEPRESSED, HOPELESS OR HELPLESS. / About The Rapture And The Blessed Hope Of The Bible!! - Joseph Prince Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope Of The Hopeless. by Missyajoke(f): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sometimes we pass through things and we feel all hope is lost, we feel like a failure cause everything we our heart and minds to ended in futility despite giving it our all. Romans 12:12 goes thus " Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer". Things can go bad at times but we should always know that God is in control of everything that happens in our lives and that were only part of God's plan for humanity. I want you to know that even though you're sinking in debt Jesus can rescue you and send help to you unexpectedly. If God can feed the birds of the air, God is sufficient and he has all resources to provide for your needs all you need to do is to ask him for help and he'll help you. Never go into crime cause things ain't going on well for you cause you might end up being killed or end up badly. I pray for you if there's someone here and he or she is at a brink of commiting suicide I pray that God will heal you and settle you completely. I pray that God will restore all you've lost in multiple folds and I pray that God will heal you of that sickness, disease in the Mighty name of Jesus (Amen).

Goodnight everyone and have this at the back of your mind that Jesus loves you.

(1) (Reply)

Hate No One! / Jesus Christ Killed Death / Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional Guide By Dr Pastor Paul Enenche 8/8/23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.