Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,249 members, 7,950,331 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Pos Dispense Error Impasse - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pos Dispense Error Impasse (357 Views)

First Bank Is Yet To Reverse A POS Dispense Error Transaction / CBN Revises Timelines For Dispense Errors, Refund Complaints / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pos Dispense Error Impasse by kedra(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2023
I have several back and forth on this.
I attempted paying for goods at a merchant store using my Union Bank card. Lo and behold, it declined but I was debited. Merchant advised i visit my bank.

Union advised I wait for seven working days for investigation. After the painful wait, I was told the transaction was successful. Merchant should liaise with his financial institution. Now, merchant says the fund is not in his account.

How do I resolve this bikonu.

Re: Pos Dispense Error Impasse by Puss360(f): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
No long story... The money is somewhere... Tell merchant to provide Statement of account for the past one month...
You also provide Statement of account for the past one month...
Simple

2 Likes

Re: Pos Dispense Error Impasse by kedra(m): 9:34am On Aug 03, 2023
If you have experienced this, kindly share how it was resolved.
Re: Pos Dispense Error Impasse by kedra(m): 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2023
Here is the receipt from my bank saying transaction was successful. The copy from the POS says 'declined'.
Experienced bankers in the house, please help.
Re: Pos Dispense Error Impasse by kedra(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
Here is the receipt from the bank.
Business section mods, kindly move to front page.
Re: Pos Dispense Error Impasse by kedra(m): 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2023
Business section mods, kindly move to front page.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Pos Dispense Error Impasse by kedra(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Business section mods, kindly move to front page

(1) (Reply)

A Challenge To Make 5 Million In 3 Months With Zero Capital / Make Millions From Pig Farming And Pork Meat Processing Business Sept 20-21 2024 / Naira Opens Trading With Marginal Decline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.