Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,144 members, 7,977,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

Memoirs From Chile - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memoirs From Chile (156582 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Travelling To Chile / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:41am On Aug 11
MatrixReloaded:

grin grin grin grin grin I am also in the same journey as you fiu. Work!!!, rotflol. I am taking the work to them. They will help me migrate to U.S.
Otu nne gi dumb ikpu
Lol 😆

Suffer suffer o. Suffer suffer o. You fit speak húngarian. Your English even look like amoeba grin grin grin. Omho I pity you Sha grin grin grin. No skills and extremely uneducated fool. Sure me say na even visit visa you dey carry go grin grin grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 6:48am On Aug 11
tensazangetsu20:

Suffer suffer o. Suffer suffer o. You fit speak húngarian. Your English even look like amoeba grin grin grin. Omho I pity you Sha grin grin grin. No skills and extremely uneducated fool. Sure me say na even visit visa you dey carry go grin grin grin
Awwwww.... cheesy cheesy cheesy Sachet lifestyle someone living in Chile.
I told you earlier, it's not by u dey do IT. How do u make wealth and create everlasting fruits.
Look fiu I will be kind enough to let you peep in my world very soon and you will have every need to bow to me.
But I go like smack your ass down nigga grin grin grin
I go bet 1m for a bout. You and Gerrard59 are the most foolish and senseless individual 🙄
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:50am On Aug 11
Tunni:
Greetings tensazangetsu20

I’m here again, you said the second best thing you did was learning programming, please did you learn it online or offline?

Please if you learnt it online, can you please tell me the site?

Secondly i’m a social science graduate with no tech background, but I’m willing to learn. I just need tips or advice. Thank you

That guy no sabi anything. Ask am for mentorship and story will start erupting. He only go on Google and copy paste. Go to IT section and find your answers.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:53am On Aug 11
Kaczynski:

Try teaching at a Chilean high school grin
That guy na zombie. Normally someone as this should at least have a YouTube channel where he ooze his thrash there and get feedback from real-world response. Fear no go let am cos na fake ass Nigerian migrant to Chile.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 8:03am On Aug 11
Tensazangetsu20 9ja pussy to the world. I don knack diff oyibo, Asia, Europe back to back then I wan come Brazil or Chile to taste there local pussies. Chai u dey miss alot been a gay.
Chai man dem bore ur anus with no dripping oil juice but only nsi nsi and u go even chook mouth for Gerrard59 own.
Afo nsi.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 8:11am On Aug 11
tensazangetsu20:

Sure me say na even visit visa you dey carry go grin

kiss kiss kiss
ha látogatási vízum, akkor tévedsz, de ha tanulmányi vízum, akkor meleg vagy, egyetértesz?

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

nem mutatom meg a vízumot

E sure me say this hungarian language go comot Chile govt for seat. grin 😉

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Ajibade123(m): 9:30am On Aug 11
tensazangetsu20:

Go and find work first thats if you go see grin grin grin grin. Suffering supercharged waiting for you cheesy cheesy cheesy and your dumb kids cheesy cheesy cheesy. Hungary = hunger loading.
Why do both of you keep going back and forth like this
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Sweetvie: 11:13am On Aug 11
MatrixReloaded:

kiss kiss kiss
ha látogatási vízum, akkor tévedsz, de ha tanulmányi vízum, akkor meleg vagy, egyetértesz?

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11
MatrixReloaded:

kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one enter your body o. Six mentions. grin grin cheesy cheesy. Anyway mention me when you enter and have gotten work tongue
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 12:49pm On Aug 11
tensazangetsu20:

This one enter your body o. Six mentions. grin grin cheesy cheesy. Anyway mention me when you enter and have gotten work tongue

Taa getaway you there. I will open my company and you will help me build sophisticated SaaS app. Remember I will inspect the codes so that you won't rip me.
Lastly stop gayism.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11
MatrixReloaded:

Taa getaway you there. I will open my company and you will help me build sophisticated SaaS app. Remember I will inspect the codes so that you won't rip me.
Lastly stop gayism.

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 1:02pm On Aug 11
tensazangetsu20:

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

I just like the way universe dey prove u wrong.
Hungary no dey give visa
Poland no dey give visa
Na visit visa u go get
Na me be fess person enter chile
Chile president know say I dey
I don dey speak Spanish pass the people
My gf nyash flat but I dey add Dunlop to support her
All the houses na apartment with play garden

I come dey wonder, if you no travel u for remain in stone age..C
Chile wey be developing country to Hungary wey fight ottoman empire 18th century.
Hungary wey dey give vibes
Hungary wey be my mama land
Hungary wey I drink there water I go spit am for Austria.
Hungary wey I go sleep wake up for Lithuania
Hungary wey I go enter bus find myself for Germany
Hungary wey I go use speed boat enter Greece go see my Nigga.
Hungary wey dey protect there border just open am like woman leg make I enter knack am like tensazangetsu20 mount Gerrard59
Hungary wey tell me say bros MatrixReloaded come open shop like idumota and alaba for our country
Hungary wey I dey invest 500k dolls 🪆 to employ there citizen
Hungary wey name me the immigrant youth of the month after reading my case file.
Hungary wey go bless me, bless my country 9ja and bless those that bless it.
Hungary head to head with Chile na like 9ja and South Sudan.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11
MatrixReloaded:

I just like the way universe dey prove u wrong.
Hungary no dey give visa
Poland no dey give visa
Na visit visa u go get
Na me be fess person enter chile
Chile president know say I dey
I don dey speak Spanish pass the people
My gf nyash flat but I dey add Dunlop to support her
All the houses na apartment with play garden

I come dey wonder, if you no travel u for remain in stone age..C
Chile wey be developing country to Hungary wey fight ottoman empire 18th century.
Hungary wey dey give vibes
Hungary wey be my mama land
Hungary wey I drink there water I go spit am for Austria.
Hungary wey I go sleep wake up for Lithuania
Hungary wey I go enter bus find myself for Germany
Hungary wey I go use speed boat enter Greece go see my Nigga.
Hungary wey dey protect there border just open am like woman leg make I enter knack am like tensazangetsu20 mount Gerrard59
Hungary wey tell me say bros MatrixReloaded come open shop like idumota and alaba for our country
Hungary wey I dey invest 500k dolls 🪆 to employ there citizen
Hungary wey name me the immigrant youth of the month after reading my case file.
Hungary wey go bless me, bless my country 9ja and bless those that bless it.
Hungary head to head with Chile na like 9ja and South Sudan.

All this talk cheesy cheesy. Oh my God. Like I said enter go find work first 😂😂😂😆😆😆😆.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 1:17pm On Aug 11
tensazangetsu20:

All this talk cheesy cheesy. Oh my God. Like I said enter go find work first 😂😂😂😆😆😆😆.

Perhaps you have no reading comprehension cos your brain & heart just want to type evil plan that's all. Now you have finally arrived at work , let me make it clear now.
I am not going there to look for any goddammit, I am going there to establish my business and invest in there agricultural lands. Mybusiness tip plan is on quora but I won't give u the link.
I am an entrepreneur with executive responsibilities. My enthusiasm propel me to a greater height. Let me reduce the grammar or no you need a ladder to climb up. Tensazangetsu20 Kiss my tan arse.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11
MatrixReloaded:

Perhaps you have no reading comprehension cos your brain & heart just want to type evil plan that's all. Now you have finally arrived at work , let me make it clear now.
I am not going there to look for any goddammit, I am going there to establish my business and invest in there agricultural lands. Mybusiness tip plan is on quora but I won't give u the link.
I am an entrepreneur with executive responsibilities. My enthusiasm propel me to a greater height. Let me reduce the grammar or no you need a ladder to climb up. Tensazangetsu20 Kiss my tan arse.

You go explain explain explain yet no evidence grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 1:26pm On Aug 11
tensazangetsu20:

You go explain explain explain yet no evidence grin cheesy grin
I no go show u wayfwd!!!
Evidence choke
Re: Memoirs From Chile by leocollins(m): 5:31pm On Aug 13
tensazangetsu20:
One year today I left Nigeria. I won't lie even though my research was solid, I was still very scared. I remember when the plane crossed the Andes mountains and the pilot mentioned they were landing in Santiago in 40 minutes I was super scared. My mind was like this isn't Google, reddit, wikipedia or the economist. This is real life. A place with hardly any Nigerians or anyone. No one speaks English.

My favorite quote "failure is the shortest cut to success".
Stay blessed,and thanks for this thread.you like afang soup too,u be akwa-cross?
A year later, I am proud to say coming here was the second best decision I have made in my entire life. Men, I will always bet on myself always. Men in this life, whatever comes to your mind go and do it. It's better to do it and fail than to not do it at all. I don't even believe in failure. It's a social construct. The real failure in life is not doing or taking any action at all.

I believe even if I came here and it didn't work out in anyway for me, I would still have had the experience of at least knowing another country, making friends and also knowing a new language. But men I have found everything I want here. I have friends, I have girls, I have good jobs. I have everything everything I want or need
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:33am On Aug 27
Whoever is looking to run from Nigeria. I repeat no allow them deceive you. Wherever your mind is set on run o. Na only one life you get o. Run o. Pretty much everything they told me about abroad while living in Nigeria has turned out to be a very fat lie. If my life is this amazing in Chile a second rate country then imagine countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany and co. I repeat if you want to leave Nigeria, bone everybody and run o grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Makamatic: 7:22am On Aug 27
tensazangetsu20:
Whoever is looking to run from Nigeria. I repeat no allow them deceive you. Wherever your mind is set on run o. Na only one life you get o. Run o. Pretty much everything they told me about abroad while living in Nigeria has turned out to be a very fat lie. If my life is this amazing in Chile a second rate country then imagine countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany and co. I repeat if you want to leave Nigeria, bone everybody and run o grin grin grin grin grin grin

Allah .... All of us they plan the movement , first get schegen passport before going to US get US passport too .
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:46am On Aug 27
Makamatic:

Allah .... All of us they plan the movement , first get schegen passport before going to US get US passport too .

It should be Japa or die trying.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by TypicallyBrunt(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27
tensazangetsu20:

Well, not quite.
Japa only if you can do it legally and with the right planning and information.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:15pm On Aug 27
Everything you hear about abroad while living in Nigeria is a very very fat lie cheesy grin grin.

I remember I almost married my ex gf in Nigeria cause when I was watching some Facebook videos from all these dumb fools in the UK there would be like no wife abroad o. If you get bf or gf in Nigeria hold am. Some guys will be like they haven't even hugged a woman in years. They haven't even kissed in years. My mind was like if I should leave Nigeria I will probably never have sex again.

Na wash, I can boldly say dating abroad is ten times more easier than it is in Nigeria. I was very ugly in Nigeria like very ugly but due to some sort of miracle which I don't know how that happened Chilean women think I am handsome grin grin grin. My penis was very small in Nigeria but here the few women I have been with said it's the biggest they have ever had cheesy cheesy cheesy. I am treated like a God here and the amount of variety is so stunning. I didn't even use to have female friends in Nigeria but here the amount I have staggering. White women, Latinos, Asian. The only women you won't see in Chile are black women and I like it that way lol

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Makamatic: 12:16pm On Aug 27
tensazangetsu20:

I swear
Re: Memoirs From Chile by AngelicBeing: 9:20pm On Aug 27
tensazangetsu20:
Everything you hear about abroad while living in Nigeria is a very very fat lie cheesy grin grin.

I remember I almost married my ex gf in Nigeria cause when I was watching some Facebook videos from all these dumb fools in the UK there would be like no wife abroad o. If you get bf or gf in Nigeria hold am. Some guys will be like they haven't even hugged a woman in years. They haven't even kissed in years. My mind was like if I should leave Nigeria I will probably never have sex again.

Na wash, I can boldly say dating abroad is ten times more easier than it is in Nigeria. I was very ugly in Nigeria like very ugly but due to some sort of miracle which I don't know how that happened Chilean women think I am handsome grin grin grin. My penis was very small in Nigeria but here the few women I have been with said it's the biggest they have ever had cheesy cheesy cheesy. I am treated like a God here and the amount of variety is so stunning. I didn't even use to have female friends in Nigeria but here the amount I have staggering. White women, Latinos, Asian. The only women you won't see in Chile are black women and I like it that way lol
shocked

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28
MatrixReloaded and all the other haters assemble grin grin cheesy grin.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:47pm On Aug 28
AngelicBeing:
shocked
Have u seen a gay with huge dick na artificial. Ask tensazangetsu20 and Gerrard59
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Sorcerer4u: 6:22am On Aug 30
Just a heads up for anyone coming to Chile it gets cold in winter.
[img][/img]

If you want to ask questions from a local, i may answer. Some of us do speak & write in english

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Sorcerer4u: 7:13am On Aug 30
Country comparison, for those interested:
General information
Chile Nigeria
Region: South America Western Africa
Area: 756,700 km² 923,770 km²
Official language:
Spanish English
Government form:
Presidential republic Federal presidential republic
Capital:
Santiago Abuja

Population
Details for Chile and Nigeria

Chile Nigeria
Population: 19,630,000 223,805,000
Inhabitants/km²: 25.9 242.3
Life expectancy males: Ø 77 years Ø 53 years
Life expectancy females: Ø 82 years Ø 54 years
Average age: Ø 36.9 years Ø 19.3 years
Birth rate: 11.79 ‰ 37.12 ‰
Death rate: 7.20 ‰ 12.43 ‰
Migrationrate: -3.63 ‰ -0.27 ‰

Quality of life
Values from 0 (bad) to 100 (very good)
See also: Explanations and country ranking on quality of life

Chile Nigeria
Political stability: 66 25
Civil rights: 76 22
Health: 72 13
Climate: 62 47
Cost of Living: 46 60
Popularity: 34 30

Economy

Chile Nigeria
Currency: Chilean peso Nigerian naira
Unemployment rate: 9.0 % 3.1 %
Inflation rate: 7.58 % 24.66 %

Cost of LivingsadUSA = 100%)
58.47 % 32.41 %
Commercial taxes and contributions:
34.00 % 34.80 %
Average income: 15,820 US$ 1,930 US$
Central government debt (% of GDP):
37.98 % 34.93 %
General government debt (% of GDP):
37.98 % 38.02 %
Corruption index: 34 (moderate) 75 (very bad)

CHL: NGA:
total per 1000inh. total per 1000
Gross domestic product: 335,533 M US$ 17.09 M US$ 362,815 M US$ 1.62 M US$
Gross national product: 310,628 M US$ 15.82 M US$ 432,497 M US$ 1.93 M US$
Exported goods: 104,349 M US$ 5.32 M US$ 60,261 M US$ 0.27 M US$
Imported goods: 99,808 M US$ 5.08 M US$ 72,251 M US$ 0.32 M US$

Infrastructure

total per 1000inh. total per 1000inh.
Roadways: 85,983 km 4.38 km 195,000 km 0.87 km
Railways: 7,282 km 0.37 km 3,798 km 0.02 km
big airports: 37 0.0019 25 0.0001

Energy balance

total per 1000inh. total per 1000inh.
Production capacity: 311,838.5 GWh 5,886.14 MWh 102,465.7 GWh 457.84 MWh
Energy consumption: 86,628.0 GWh 4,413.13 MWh 31,570.0 GWh 141.06 MWh
Energy production: 90,941.0 GWh 4,632.85 MWh 36,980.0 GWh 165.23 MWh
CO2 emissions: 84.83 m t 4,321.42 t 111.98 m t 500.34 t

Telecommunication

CHL Nigeria
International dialing: +56 +234
Internet domain: .cl .ng
Landlines: 113 0
Mobile cellulars: 1346 993
Internet users: 902 554
Broadband Internet: 227 0

Healthcare system

CHL Nigeria
Hospital beds per 1000 inh.: 2.06 0.50
Physicians per 1000 inh.: 2.97 0.40
Rabies deaths: 0.000 ‰ 0.000 ‰
HIV: 4.50 ‰ 4.40 ‰
Tuberculosis: 0.17 ‰ 2.19 ‰
Diabetes: 10.8 % 3.6 %
Smokers: 29.2 % 3.7 %

Climate
We also provide a more detailed climate comparison of both countries.
The data for each country can be found here: Chile and Nigeria

Chile Nigeria
Daytime temperatures: 19.0 °C 33.6 °C
Nighttime temperatures: 9.3 °C 22.4 °C
Water temperature: 15.5 °C 26.6 °C
Rel. humidity: 79 % 66 %
Rain days: 4.5 7.4
Sunshine hours per day: 6.6 6.4

December
Native languages
Chile Nigeria
Spanish: 89.7 % n/a
Hausa: n/a 24.0 %
Yoruba: n/a 18.0 %
Igbo: n/a 17.0 %
English: 5.2 % 15.0 %
Fulfulde: n/a 7.0 %
Ibibio: n/a 4.0 %
Kanuri: n/a 2.0 %
Tiv: n/a 2.0 %
Aymara: 0.8 % n/a
Quechua: 0.8 % n/a
Mapudungun:0.6 % n/a
Rapa Nui: 0.2 % n/a
other: 2.7 % 11.0 %

Religions
Chile Nigeria
Christianity: 85.1 % 40.0 %
Islam: n/a 50.0 %
Nondenominational: 11.5 % n/a
Native religions: n/a 10.0 %
Judaism: 0.1 % n/a
other: 3.3 % n/a
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30
Whatever happens to you in this life, abeg try and stay alive. No one knows tomorrow at all. If anyone had told me back in 2020 when my business had failed and I was learning coding as a last option to make it in life that one day I would be banging beautiful hot big booty latinas i for say na lie. My own species in Nigeria didnt even like me sef grin grin grin but here I am lol. I dont even know who to choose. Wake up with I love you messages from more than 7 women everyday but I dont know men. I no longer believe in love. When I was in sapa nobody loved me o. Now everyone does. Why wont you love me. I earn a lot of money, 18 percent body fat, 186 cm tall. Theres every incentive to love me now cheesy cheesy cheesy.

But men Chilean wome are so good. I want to marry an American but the way things are going I might end up marrying a chilean. They just know how to make a man very happy. Amazing sex, Oh my God the sex is so so so so so so so so so so so so so good. They dont bill you. No money for wig, no money for food. No i am not feeling fine today. They appreciate so little. Just take a girl to a roadside place and pay for her and she wont stop singing praises to your name. Nigerian girl will swear for you if you take her to chicken republic as if her father can afford chicken republic.

Omho if you have plans to leave Nigeria and you have done your research on the country and you are sure of it, please leave that country. I remember when I was coming to this chile so many discouragements. It was only my mom and my two uncles that said if thats what you have made up your mind on then you can go. Coming here a year later and I will say this is the second best decision I have ever made in my life. My life has tremendously improved in every dimension. I used to even have high blood pressure back in Nigeria but its gone now. My blood pressure is normal. I had high cholesterol levels too back in Nigeria but my cholesterol levels are now back to normal. Everything is so much better for me. I can easily help my family without blinking or thinking too much.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 3:09pm On Aug 30
grin cry cry 😢 😭 writing the book of lamentation.
Sex so so so so so good on your ass nigga.
tensazangetsu20:
Whatever happens to you in this life, abeg try and stay alive. No one knows tomorrow at all. If anyone had told me back in 2020 when my business had failed and I was learning coding as a last option to make it in life that one day I would be banging beautiful hot big booty latinas i for say na lie. My own species in Nigeria didnt even like me sef grin grin grin but here I am lol. I dont even know who to choose. Wake up with I love you messages from more than 7 women everyday but I dont know men. I no longer believe in love. When I was in sapa nobody loved me o. Now everyone does. Why wont you love me. I earn a lot of money, 18 percent body fat, 186 cm tall. Theres every incentive to love me now cheesy cheesy cheesy.

But men Chilean wome are so good. I want to marry an American but the way things are going I might end up marrying a chilean. They just know how to make a man very happy. Amazing sex, Oh my God the sex is so so so so so so so so so so so so so good. They dont bill you. No money for wig, no money for food. No i am not feeling fine today. They appreciate so little. Just take a girl to a roadside place and pay for her and she wont stop singing praises to your name. Nigerian girl will swear for you if you take her to chicken republic as if her father can afford chicken republic.

Omho if you have plans to leave Nigeria and you have done your research on the country and you are sure of it, please leave that country. I remember when I was coming to this chile so many discouragements. It was only my mom and my two uncles that said if thats what you have made up your mind on then you can go. Coming here a year later and I will say this is the second best decision I have ever made in my life. My life has tremendously improved in every dimension. I used to even have high blood pressure back in Nigeria but its gone now. My blood pressure is normal. I had high cholesterol levels too back in Nigeria but my cholesterol levels are now back to normal. Everything is so much better for me. I can easily help my family without blinking or thinking too much.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30
MatrixReloaded:
grin cry cry 😢 😭

Talk true this one pain you. grin grin grin.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 3:13pm On Aug 30
Tensazangetsu20 you no get job. Always sleeping on this thread and writing rubbish. 2 secs man with small prick.
tensazangetsu20:

Talk true this one pain you. grin grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (79) (Reply)

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.