Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,945 members, 7,980,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 01:23 PM

Memoirs From Chile - Travel (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memoirs From Chile (157113 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Travelling To Chile / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29
JsScript:

Ur posts are very educative but u brag a lot
Remember to humble yourself
Cuz this **** might be gone in an instant.

Dey play. It's gone no problem. I can always start again. I have started from the bottom many times and came back much bigger grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29
tensazangetsu20:

Dey play. It's gone no problem. I can always start again. I have started from the bottom many times and came back much bigger grin grin

Don't listen to anybody.

Brag as much as you want. You've earned the right.

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29
Karleb:

Don't listen to anybody.

Brag as much as you want. You've earned the right.

It's normal with Nigerians. Many are praying that you fail so they can say we told you so na foolish boy grin grin grin but the more they pray for you to fail the more successful you get. If e easy make they do am na grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by SuperOnyi: 1:00pm On Sep 29
JsScript:

shocked

How exactly is he bragging? Did you even go through the beginning of this thread to see how they unleashed venomous comments on him for no reason?

He's motivating other hustlers, I'm now assured that one day, those who said I will never be nothing and left me penniless after Nwaboi apprenticeship will hide their ugly faces in shame.

I was even told that one of them was mocking me in the presence of my lil brother because I work in a bakery... It's very rare to come across such confidence that the OP displays.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29
People have bragged about sleeping with 2 girl.

People have bragged about cheating on their partners, some even still brag about voting APC.

This is one of the few times in my life I've seen a young man channel youthful exuberance into something as meaningful as a good life and financial liberation.

My brother, na your thread you dey. Make mouth as much as you want.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by belovedmimz: 7:13pm On Sep 29
JsScript:

Oga, leave that one oo...
See that bragging, it's necessary bragging please. This is inspirational bragging🤣 he has earned it!

I'm just starting remote work, I know how much sweat, time and energy has gone into it...imagine doing all that work x10, and the only thing hindering your progress is your location? Kai😢

Tensa, brag your brag abeg. Even me sef, go begin brag add ontop...as I 'sabi' person wey dey work for Chilean CBN 😁😁💪

6 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Sep 29
tensazangetsu20:
Now thats its been confirmed I can mention it here so my haters can fall and die. I got a new job with the Chilean state bank and I am starting there on tuesday. MatrixReloaded, Maasoap, DrAkpa and co cull up and die grin grin grin

MatrixReloaded how far you don see work. E don dey reach 2 months o. Time dey go grin grin grin grin

Loser

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On Sep 29
SuperOnyi:

shocked

How exactly is he bragging? Did you even go through the beginning of this thread to see how they unleashed venomous comments on him for no reason?

He's motivating other hustlers, I'm now assured that one day, those who said I will never be nothing and left me penniless after Nwaboi apprenticeship will hide their ugly faces in shame.

I was even told that one of them was mocking me in the presence of my lil brother because I work in a bakery... It's very rare to come across such confidence that the OP displays.

For no reason? No. He's a trouble maker. You can even see by now how he has refused to move on.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by SuperOnyi: 9:06pm On Sep 29
maasoap:

For no reason? No. He's a trouble maker. You can even see by now how he has refused to move on.

shocked

Tell Slim Shady to move on too, he still mentions those he had beefs with, decades ago. It's hard to experience any joy greater than proving naysayers wrong. You probably can't relate.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by dflor: 9:07pm On Sep 29
Whenever i come online, i love going through your posts, the banter, the educative piece, the humor. I love your resilience in not being regular. You deserve all good things coming to you. Congratulations bro. God keep you
tensazangetsu20:
Now thats its been confirmed I can mention it here so my haters can fall and die. I got a new job with the Chilean state bank and I am starting there on tuesday. MatrixReloaded, Maasoap, DrAkpa and co cull up and die grin grin grin

MatrixReloaded how far you don see work. E don dey reach 2 months o. Time dey go grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:14pm On Sep 29
maasoap:

Loser

I trust t pain. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29
erico2k2:

Visa fee means you go for holiday not OWRK, after teh visa xpires it means you have to come back to your country if you stay you are an illegal immigrant, I am a British citizen, I can't go to the US to work without a working permit! I have been dealing with Miscreants on NL since 2007 who try to perfect certain countries with the hope people patronize them and they get duped. If not ask yourself this honest question, in today's FX like right about now £100 = CLP99261.70, 1 GBP= 992.62. Meaning teh Chilian Money is nxt to nothing cos a £100 is N1200 right now. Brazil has a higher weight than Chile as the Brazilian R is less than R6 to the £££ so you are Beter and well off in Brazil
NOW IF YOU LIVE NEAR THE US WHERE £100 IS rs555 AND £1 =RS555. Do you need a magician to tell you they chatting Bullshyyte all day??

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 3:10am On Sep 30
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin grin cheesy
You are petty man! grin

tensazangetsu20:

It's normal with Nigerians. Many are praying that you fail so they can say we told you so na foolish boy grin grin grin but the more they pray for you to fail the more successful you get. If e easy make they do am na grin grin grin
Apt!

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by abuhusna1: 3:39am On Sep 30
JsScript:

Life is not movie that you just rise and fall because somebody wanted you to. It's very difficult to rise or fall in real life to be honest. Let him enjoy his life however he wants

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by maasoap(m): 7:00am On Sep 30
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Tell Slim Shady to move on too, he still mentions those he had beefs with, decades ago. It's hard to experience any joy greater than proving naysayers wrong. You probably can't relate.
Firstly, you, me, him are not trying to prove anyone wrong, we're all just trying to make ways for ourselves in life.
Two. Banters started here not as a result of his hustle and struggle to make it but because he brought politics in here. It all started when he started Agbadorianss things.

tensazangetsu20:
One thing I noticed here is that their apartment blocks are multi storey and rental cost are cheap. Agbadorians go dey shout tinubu built Lagos but they can't afford to live in eko Atlantic and that's all they chant as achievements

tensazangetsu20:

Agbadorian concentrate on being conscripted to fight war grin grin. I didn't suffer in Nigeria and I am not gonna suffer in Chile grin grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 7:03am On Sep 30
maasoap:

Firstly, you, me, him are not trying to prove anyone wrong, we're all just trying to make ways for ourselves in life.
Two. Banters started here not as a result of his hustle and struggle to make it but because he brought politics in here. It all started when he started Agbadorianss things.

If you are APC, I'm glad to tell you you shall never know peace until after 600 years.

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Sep 30
Karleb:

If you are APC, I'm glad to tell you you shall never know peace until after 600 years.
Glad that I don't do prayer/curse shitt. Glad to know that I'm in control of my life.
Lastly, APC, PDP, LP things are Nigerians issues and that makes me wonder where your family members (immediate and extended) will be in all this "not knowing peace for 600 years)? As you can see, you don't have much sense. Asslicker
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 9:00am On Sep 30
maasoap:

Glad that I don't do prayer/curse shitt. Glad to know that I'm in control of my life.
Lastly, APC, PDP, LP things are Nigerians issues and that makes me wonder where your family members (immediate and extended) will be in all this "not knowing peace for 600 years)? As you can see, you don't have much sense. Asslicker

Very easy to know you don't regard your family members.

You must be so senseless and much of an asslicker to think everyone does same thing you do to your leaders that keep you in every bondage possible.

I hope the 5k and rice you collected to vote T-Pain and his cohorts lasts you for the next 600 years.

Bloody agbadodarian!

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:36pm On Oct 01
I forgot today is independence day sef. My prayer for all Nigerian youths is that God will provide a way for them to leave Nigeria so they can be useful to themselves and their families.

As for my haters kiss my ass tongue tongue tongue. If e easy do am

13 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by lastkingsman: 2:50pm On Oct 01
tensazangetsu20:
I forgot today is independence day sef. My prayer for all Nigerian youths is that God will provide a way for them to leave Nigeria so they can be useful to themselves and their families.

Kwakwakwakwa grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Oct 01
Karleb:

Very easy to know you don't regard your family members.

You must be so senseless and much of an asslicker to think everyone does same thing you do to your leaders that keep you in every bondage possible.

I hope the 5k and rice you collected to vote T-Pain and his cohorts lasts you for the next 600 years.

Bloody agbadodarian!

Bloody senseless ignoramous asslicker.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Kaczynski: 3:11pm On Oct 01
tensazangetsu20:

A real tech bro can never have that kind of laptop

Ask qtguru make e give you update

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by qtguru(m): 3:14pm On Oct 01
Kaczynski:

I had that kind of laptop, it's all tools at the end of the day mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01
Kaczynski:

I be fake tech bro don't worry I no need update grin grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Kaczynski: 3:33pm On Oct 01
tensazangetsu20:

I be fake tech bro don't worry I no need update grin grin

No wonder you day do sell force grin

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:34pm On Oct 01
Kaczynski:

No wonder you day do sell force grin

Yes o but the money I dey make can buy you and your lineage grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:46pm On Oct 01
It's really so funny but Chile as a country has helped me fulfill every dream I have had in the past both positive and negative grin grin grin. Back in Nigeria I used to dream of working for a faang company but nothing. A month after coming to Chile I had an interview with Amazon but I stopped mid way because they told me that I will need to leave Chile and move to mexico if I did get the job. I didn't want to leave Chile a country I just came into 😂.

I always wanted to work for a bank or a Fintech and I never knew how that was gonna happen but here its happening not just any bank but the biggest and most prestigious in the whole country grin grin grin. Like even the most basic things I would think of and forget are absolutely coming true for me. The funny thing I have only been here a year. What if I came here like 4 years ago or something.

On the negative side, I have always wanted to be a playboy. A man desired by multiple women. That never happened in Nigeria. I was always told I was ugly grin grin grin but ever since I came to Chile I don't even know o. Chilean women have spoilt me finish grin grin grin. Infact with what this women have done it's over o. I am lost, completely lost never to return to Nigeria or Africa again.

20 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by KushLyon(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01
Kaczynski:

What kind of laptop a real tech bro use?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Kaczynski: 9:00pm On Oct 01
tensazangetsu20:

Yes o but the money I dey make can buy you and your lineage grin grin grin

Chai grin

Money way you don use fork street ashawo day call am your babe
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:01pm On Oct 01
Kaczynski:

Chai grin

Money way you don use fork street ashawo day call am your babe

Enough change dey from the money to enslave your lineage grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply)

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.