Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

Do You Know That You Can Buy House For $1 In The Usa - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Know That You Can Buy House For $1 In The Usa (815 Views)

Buy House In Lagos: Zones Available For Sales (Ikeja, Agege & Ketu) / Buy Land @ Banana Island, Buy House @ Nicon Town Lekki, Buy House @ I E LekKi / Buy House In State Housing Estate, Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That You Can Buy House For $1 In The Usa by 57: 5:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
Yes 1 dollar=N156 Naira in The U.S this is a top secret so many people dont know and if you want the full detail send N1000 recharge to mr.ba57@yahoo.com and you can also search google on $1 house in the U.S
Re: Do You Know That You Can Buy House For $1 In The Usa by Lovechoco: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2011
1dollars wow! Where are the moderators na
Re: Do You Know That You Can Buy House For $1 In The Usa by 57: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ode, it is what you dont know that will kill you, why dont you search on google about the houses and send me email for the complete details
Re: Do You Know That You Can Buy House For $1 In The Usa by 57: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ode, it is what you dont know that will kill you, why dont you search on google about the houses and send me email for the complete details
Re: Do You Know That You Can Buy House For $1 In The Usa by 57: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Now Selling!: Continental Gardens Estate Along Lagos/ibadan Expressway. / Urgently Needed)half Or Full Plot @ Anthon,palm Grove Or Ogudu Below #15m / 50 Acres At Idi Ota Via Owode For N100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.