Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,299 members, 7,887,890 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:54 PM

Online Business That Pays Decent Income. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business That Pays Decent Income. (134 Views)

Earn Decent Income Editing Pictures / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business That Pays Decent Income. by Elsiejuls: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Let me state this:

There is money on the internet space. The internet space aslo is big enough for as many people who wishes to do online businesses.

However, it still amazes me that a large number of Nigerians are actively online with different kinds of sophisticated devices, smartphones and computers, but they are not making any money out of these devices.

Few months ago, I was searching through the Internet for a business I can start online to earn extra income to support what I am already earning from my physical job. A sustainable online business where I can earn decent income without having to bring two people that will also go and bring two people. I'm sure you understand what I am saying😂

While still searching, I stumbled on an advert that is about Affiliate marketing. I have heard about Affiliate marketing before, but I had no clear understanding of what it was about, or that people make money out of it. I decided to satisfy my curiosity so I clicked on the link and found myself on the inbox of the advert owner, now my mentor.

After we connected, he sent me a video he prepared on Affiliate marketing. I watched the video from the beginning to the end. It was a very simplified video explaining basic introduction to Affiliate marketing. I was glad I clicked that link. I knew I had found what I had been looking for.

But sadly, I have no money at the moment to get the course. So, I had to start saving. It is said that "there is a price for success."

Finally, I got the course. He called it Affiliate Beginner's Course (ABC).

I started my training with Affiliate Beginners Course which he simplified into nine (9) days tasks to avoid confusion or being overwhelmed by the daily trainings. I was added to a group where I could share ideas with like minds. And my mentor was also in the group, to attend to questions in case there is any.

I started implementing the things the training taught me. To my surprise, I made my first sale, and earned $17 for selling just one (1) product. This is three (3) weeks after I started my training. It's not much abi? Yes, it is not, because many people make more than that and even earlier than that. But, my finance got better because my sales has increased since then.

However, I was very happy because I was convinced that I made the right choice (starting a legit online business to earn extra income). And that I learned from the right source with the right course😍

There are a lot of affiliate marketers who got started and remained stucked till they gave up out of frustration, and as a result of that, they believed in their mind that the business (Affiliate marketing) does not work, which is NOT true.

While some people are so afraid of getting started in the business due to unknown fears, doubts, and/or confusions, a good number of people started the affiliate marketing business simply, because of the kind of money they see other people make from the business. They joined the business out of mere desperation to make money. They have zero knowledge about the business model or the skills and strategies that brings decent results in the business, or how best to get started.

They didn't get into the business out of a desire to learn to monetize their smartphone by learning skills that will fetch them the money they needed.
They end up frustrated and quit the business.

Affiliate marketing is richly profitable, but just like any other business, it has some basic skills and strategies and way to do it in order to get decent results.

And since Affiliate marketing is not a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME, it is advisable and important that you first of all try to have a full and clear understanding of the business system that you want to start making money from.

NOTE:

💡Your success in Affiliate marketing MUST first come from your MIND.

💡You should understand that Affiliate marketing works even offline, in our physical MARKETS.

💡Bear it your mind that there are skills that you MUST learn to succeed in the business.

If you want to get started, and if you're looking for a simplified course, a beginner's friendly course to guide you from the scratch and into a successful affiliate, Affiliate Beginner's Course (ABC) is the ultimate guide.

WHO CAN START AFFILIATE MARKETING?

📍Secondary school students
📍University students
📍Graduates
📍Stay at home moms
📍9-5 workers

WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED

📍A smartphone
📍A good internet connection
📍Willingness to learn.

I wish you success 👍

Contact me: 07061883518.

(1) (Reply)

Make 30-600k Monthly / Whatsapp Users Can Now Share Their Screen During Video Call, Says Meta CEO, Mark / Fit For Mercedes High Pressure Control Valve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.