Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. (23273 Views)

Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z A Hand Job In Public / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] / Oh Yeah? Beyonce Caught Giving Jay Z ‘oral’ In His Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by BabaEleko(m): 4:38am On Oct 13, 2011
[size=16pt]@Babagboin[/size]. . . . . . Am suing you for name copyright infringement. Expect my lawyer's note you pirate of nairaland. grin grin
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2011
victorian:

Beyonce has done so much belly twisting, that it could take years for her to be fully pregnant and give birth to a healthy baby, Her womb needs some years more to settle and adjust.

Gosh! You have no idea how ignorant you sound. So belly-twisting can lead to low fertility, or what exactly am I reading?

And what do you mean by "fully pregnant"? And do wombs too need to settle and adjust? Do they operate like cars? 

Am interested in knowing the biological theories behind the above statements and more importantly, where you got these kind of theories from. Jeez!  undecided
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by GossipGirl: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
Yeah man I am with you on that, what are you saying? Beyonce has done so much belly twisting, that it can take her yrs to be fully pregnant? I never heard such none sense before shocked We really need to do some research before we start posting things, probably just probably what you are saying have some truth to it, but the way you are explaining does not make any sense at all.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by ceasyc(f): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2011
IDK sha oh if beyonce is really preggers but that video and pix are bloody weird grin shocked
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by silvertuke(m): 12:24am On Oct 14, 2011
if really she is not pregnant, she must be a fool for trying to deceive the whole world. and why will she lie that she is pregnant when she is not? well lets wait and see.
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by naijathings(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2012
ehhm... maybe the baby is still in its liquid form like a yolk.. or maybe the baby is flexible already you know this is olympic season... or maybe it is her haloween dress and she is dressed as a preggy... or maybe... she don kolo.
LMFAO.. Beyonce' why?
Re: Shocker: Beyonce caught on TV with a fake baby bump. by victorian(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2012
I know , she faked her pregnancy and her baby is delivered through a surrogate. if you like believe the belly twisting stuff , i mentioned or not..it didnt stop her from having her baby and i didnt post my reply for someone to make research on.. Just said, what i noticed on her interview, abt her baby bump being fake.. and also wonder , why on heart she shud fake being pregnant. angry Well, she has baby now, that has no trace of her looks cool..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young South African Ladies In A Boobs Unveiling Festival / Genevieve Nnaji On Oprah / OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.